JC Sexdoll Australia

G’day TDF! Greeting from JC Sex Doll Australia!

JC Sex Doll Australia is a registered Australian company based in Sydney. We are authorized reseller of high quality brands, and we offer a wide range of collections at the most competitive prices. YES, WE PRICE MATCH! Free shipping, we take care of customs clearance & taxes, and we have local stock in Sydney. At JC Sex Doll Australia, you are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!
JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: G’day TDF! Greeting from JC Sex Doll Australia!

Post by JC SexDoll Australia »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
JC_SEXDOLL_AUSTRALIA wrote:
matt gloss wrote:Hi 8)
This was about this last years Sexpo at Darling Harbour, and apart from Harmony, myself and Realbotix (with Kino and Yuri) other dollys were poorly represented, if at all, literally not a single doll stall exhibit (apart from the realbotix exhibit, that was more popular than the industry talent). :thumbs_up:
In the few hours I was with the exhibit, at least 5000 people came through for a sit down with Harmony. The line was at tomes 100 yards long 8O (and they were not there to see Anung...LOL)

So, I STRONGLY recommend that JC Sexdoll Aust, gets act together for an exhibit at 2019 SEXPO, proximal to where Realbotix is set up :thumbs_up:

That is a money maker and order generator right there, and ALL the Aust doll importers missed it totally :whistle:

No wonder my hair is falling out 8O

Anung
Hey Anung, We were there at the Sexpo Sydney last year as well! We saw Realbotix, we took a video of Harmony, and talked to Kino too, he is a very nice person! Yep, not a single doll stall apart Realbotix. It's a pity. :cry: Thank you for your kind advice, we contacted Sexpo last year, and been told the next Sexpo Sydney will be in 2020. JC Sexdoll definitely gonna prepare for that! :grab:

:haha4: Send us your address, we will post wigs to you!!!LOL :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Love your ideas! Cheers mate! :wink:

Carmen
At JC Sex Doll Australia, You are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!

YES, WE PRICE MATCH! Free shipping, we take care of customs clearance & taxes!

Visit us: https://jcsexdoll.com.au/

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Lilith Un Rama wrote: :haha4: ...and I am worth every cent and then a lot more.

Lily..has left the building...so get thy motor running, and head out along the Highway! 8O

8O ....I am cursed, I am now singing Anung and the band's stuff too.... 8O

Lily :twisted:

Steppenwolf, but not quite, i do take my doll in a love embrace.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Boobman wrote:

Lily..has left the building...so get thy motor running, and head out along the Highway! 8O

Lily Hitching a lift.png
Not quite Boobs, this is Anung doing Steppenwolf (with his trusty band the Un Ramas), and other toys :lol:

and For JC and Carmen,
Hey Anung, We were there at the Sexpo Sydney last year as well! We saw Realbotix, we took a video of Harmony, and talked to Kino too, he is a very nice person! Yep, not a single doll stall apart Realbotix. It's a pity. :cry: Thank you for your kind advice, we contacted Sexpo last year, and been told the next Sexpo Sydney will be in 2020. JC Sexdoll definitely gonna prepare for that! :grab:

:haha4: Send us your address, we will post wigs to you!!!LOL :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Love your ideas! Cheers mate! :wink:

Carmen
bummer, I have to wait till 2020 :roll: however, thank you for your kind offer is appreciated, but I am more than overstocked with wigs and dolly accessories, (as many dolly's live here, under Lily's iron fist, and we got a small real estate war going on Dolly's vs guitars, I will get that vid up on the tubes eventually :lol: ), so save those for someone who may be in more need, We doing fine , now (but it has been a long road walked, and Lily is very patient.)

I may have actually organized a date for Yuri with some of the talent there, as well, (but that is classified info :whistle: )

I love networking with that gang!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Boobman wrote:

Lily Hitching a lift.png
Not quite Boobs, this is Anung doing Steppenwolf (with his trusty band the Un Ramas), and other toys :lol:

and For JC and Carmen,

Carmen
bummer, I have to wait till 2020 :roll: however, thank you for your kind offer is appreciated, but I am more than overstocked with wigs and dolly accessories, (as many dolly's live here, under Lily's iron fist, and we got a small real estate war going on Dolly's vs guitars, I will get that vid up on the tubes eventually :lol: ), so save those for someone who may be in more need, We doing fine , now (but it has been a long road walked, and Lily is very patient.)

I may have actually organized a date for Yuri with some of the talent there, as well, (but that is classified info :whistle: )

Anung
Tommy Chong told me to tell you you have a nice car but your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car & you drive on the wrong side of the road. Cheech says its ok man i'm so stoned & its all good with a Steppenwolf song on the cars radio. I have seen real Shelby Cobra's in his museum here in Vegas, but never driven one.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Boobs, so without straying too much further off topic here...I know , I sorta started that, a CSX 4000 series with 1965' title is as close a we got down under :lol:

Oh wait a second, that has the pedigree of the big block 65s afterall :lol:

but the 62 to 64 small blocks, well, they the original CSX 2000 series and man, big dollars...

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2019/01/0 ... o-auction/

one went for a zillion dollars (well may as well have been)

https://www.whichcar.com.au/features/or ... at-auction

Anung,

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Boobman wrote:

Lily Hitching a lift.png

and For JC and Carmen,

Carmen

Anung
Wow, nice car!!!

Carmen
At JC Sex Doll Australia, You are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Cheers Carmen, over 22 years of restoration and evolution in that toy. (dollars remain classified still...LOL).

So, behind the scenes, I been getting a few inquiries from AUS based consumers who are looking for local vendors (as in AU based) who can procure or stock additional dolly accessories (not just the standard eyes, wigs, inserts type, finger and toe nails deals).

These are things like Magnetic head connectors and Adaptors (refer to Dollstudio for the amazing ranges there), and doll repair kits (for silicone dolly's, and tpe dolly's, as these are mutually exclusive products).

I know that Indigo's (who is Dollstudio affiliated) has nearly completed what looks to be a very useful, non toxic and reliable tpe adhesive (not like the current toluene and xylene chemical based adhesives that are currently at play) for tpe doll repairs, that for many are a nightmare, and even hot work repair takes the correct equipment and expertise and patience, so this product is a game changer for tpe doll owners.

So if you guys are not carrying these types of accessories, well, have a think on it. :idea: (afterall, Aust and Oceania, claim 10% of the Doll China export market)

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Anung Un Rama wrote:Cheers Carmen, over 22 years of restoration and evolution in that toy. (dollars remain classified still...LOL).

So, behind the scenes, I been getting a few inquiries from AUS based consumers who are looking for local vendors (as in AU based) who can procure or stock additional dolly accessories (not just the standard eyes, wigs, inserts type, finger and toe nails deals).

These are things like Magnetic head connectors and Adaptors (refer to Dollstudio for the amazing ranges there), and doll repair kits (for silicone dolly's, and tpe dolly's, as these are mutually exclusive products).

I know that Indigo's (who is Dollstudio affiliated) has nearly completed what looks to be a very useful, non toxic and reliable tpe adhesive (not like the current toluene and xylene chemical based adhesives that are currently at play) for tpe doll repairs, that for many are a nightmare, and even hot work repair takes the correct equipment and expertise and patience, so this product is a game changer for tpe doll owners.

So if you guys are not carrying these types of accessories, well, have a think on it. :idea: (afterall, Aust and Oceania, claim 10% of the Doll China export market)

Anung
Thanks mate! That's an good idea, a more advanced repair kit surely has a market. At the moment, we receive repair kit from the manufacturers if there is any tear on the doll, it requires a bit of skill to fix the tear. I've seen the Indigo TPE repair kit, I think it is awesome. It is just I concern about the customs clearance regarding importing chemicals in bulk, I know there is a special permit for it. But hey, agree with you 100%, the types of accessories you mentioned definitely has a market. Lol, and I guess you gonna get more grey hair because of us :evilbat: Cheers!

Carmen

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Carmen, it is actually a new repair kit formulation, not the old kit.

read this topic

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=111535&p=1459775&hi ... r#p1459775

Sandro from Dollstudio, just announced the legalities and SDS legals, are all about sorted and wrapped up, so yep, look into it.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hi Carmen, it is actually a new repair kit formulation, not the old kit.

read this topic

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=111535&p=1459775&hi ... r#p1459775

Sandro from Dollstudio, just announced the legalities and SDS legals, are all about sorted and wrapped up, so yep, look into it.

Anung
Cool, looks promising, dolls saver for sure. With SDS certificate, it should go through the border easily.

Carmen

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:thumbs_up: Now we talkin', also, look into those mag head adapters too, red hot tip :thumbs_up:

Anung :idea:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

Anung Un Rama wrote::thumbs_up: Now we talkin', also, look into those mag head adapters too, red hot tip :thumbs_up:

Seconded. Trying to source these from a European vendor is proving hard.

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Anung Un Rama wrote::thumbs_up: Now we talkin', also, look into those mag head adapters too, red hot tip :thumbs_up:

Yeah, that one is cool! Nice tip Anung! :D

Carmen

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

FCD94 wrote:

Seconded. Trying to source these from a European vendor is proving hard.
How come? :?: :?:

Carmen

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

All good now, I have introduced the member to the main man distributor, so that should be rolling nicely now, so for information, this is the product, specification, main source and user manual links.

http://dollstudio.org/products/accessor ... -connector

http://en.dollstudio.org/handbooks/indi ... tor-manual

Normally, as per policy, I would not link in another vendor to your vendor topic, as this is against policy without vendor topic owners approvals, however, the exception here is to provide information and a resource for JC Sex Doll Aust, to assist them in deciding if they will introduce resale of these items for Aust based customers, into their catalogue.

JC, (Carmen) please PM me if you are not comfortable with the information links in this topic, and I can edit accordingly.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS