JC Sexdoll Australia

G’day TDF! Greeting from JC Sex Doll Australia!

JC Sex Doll Australia is a registered Australian company based in Sydney. We are authorized reseller of high quality brands, and we offer a wide range of collections at the most competitive prices. YES, WE PRICE MATCH! Free shipping, we take care of customs clearance & taxes, and we have local stock in Sydney. At JC Sex Doll Australia, you are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!
JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

G’day TDF! Greeting from JC Sex Doll Australia!

Post by JC SexDoll Australia »

Hello TDF members,

We are JC Sex Doll Australia. It is a great, great honor and privilege to be TDF approved vendor. :plaidskirt:

Use code “ firstjcdoll ” to save an additional $150 on all dolls! Visit https://jcsexdoll.com.au/

:multi: Who we are and what makes us unique? :multi:

1, We believe we are offering happiness to you. We would love to see a big smile on your face knowing that you have got your dream girl from us. Our company philosophy is to respect and appreciate our customers, and we will continue to work on providing personalized service to you.

2, We are based in Sydney and we have LOCAL STOCK, which means existing stock will be delivered to your door within 10 days if you are in Australia. Honestly, stock is limited because we do not have a very big warehouse at this stage. If you are interested in knowing what models are in stock, simply send us an email, and we will keep you updated.

3, Customs clearance: it’s our job to handle customs clearance, ensure smooth transition through customs and minimise delays. We collaborate with an Australian logistic company, which has more than 20 years of experience in importing goods.

4, We will check quality THREE times as below:

:thumbs_up: A: The factory will take videos of the doll, make sure the doll is exactly the same as you ordered, and all the joints are functioning properly. The video can be sent to you to make sure you are happy with all the details.

:thumbs_up: B: Before boarding on the airplane, a customer service representative will take pictures of the doll and ensure there is no damage to it.

:thumbs_up: C: Doll arrives at the Sydney warehouse, we will check the quality again, make sure the doll is in its perfect condition, and then we will send her to you.

5, We offer PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE on all dolls. At JC SEX DOLL, we don’t just say low prices we aim to live them. Just let us know the doll you love, and we will do our job!

We are very excited to become a member of this community, and we would love to hear from you! :glou:

Warm regards,

Carmen, JC Sex Doll Australia
At JC Sex Doll Australia, You are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!

YES, WE PRICE MATCH! Free shipping, we take care of customs clearance & taxes!

Visit us: https://jcsexdoll.com.au/

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: G’day TDF! Greeting from JC Sex Doll Australia!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Welcome JC Sex Doll Australia.

I understand you guys are out near Prospect.
I may have to do my undercover Anung's cameo drop in to the showroom and review visits, when I head down to the motor-park or go for a dip at Wet and Wild.

I am just up the coast a tad. :wink:

Anung :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thanks mate! 8)
Yes! You're more than welcome to come over to our place, just show us your Hellboy horns, dinner is on us! :D :glou:
How's the weather at the coast? Must be much cooler than here, the temperature hit 40 degrees in Sydney for 2 weeks, well, it definitely warm up my dolls, Lol 8)

Carmen
At JC Sex Doll Australia, You are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

JC_SEXDOLL_AUSTRALIA wrote:Thanks mate! 8)
Yes! You're more than welcome to come over to our place, just show us your Hellboy horns, dinner is on us! :D :glou:
How's the weather at the coast? Must be much cooler than here, the temperature hit 40 degrees in Sydney for 2 weeks, well, it definitely warm up my dolls, Lol 8)

Carmen
You do know that I grind them down right (the horns that is)

..... or did you mean the other horn (not on the car, or the head) :haha4:

Yep, we also getting scorchers here (central coast) as well with similar temps, but that drops back within a mile or so (a couple of Kays for us Ozzys) of the beach, and I generally spend a fair bit of time at my local, just jam and buskin' under the shade of a few big gum trees with a nice cooling onshore breeze that knocks about 15 degrees of sting of the temp.

Also get the cicadas, Maggies and Kooka's doing backing rhythm and cameo vocals.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Anung Un Rama wrote:
JC_SEXDOLL_AUSTRALIA wrote:Thanks mate! 8)

Carmen
You do know that I grind them down right (the horns that is)

..... or did you mean the other horn (not on the car, or the head) :haha4:

Yep, we also getting scorchers here (central coast) as well with similar temps, but that drops back within a mile or so (a couple of Kays for us Ozzys) of the beach, and I generally spend a fair bit of time at my local, just jam and buskin' under the shade of a few big gum trees with a nice cooling onshore breeze that knocks about 15 degrees of sting of the temp.

Also get the cicadas, Maggies and Kooka's doing backing rhythm and cameo vocals.

Cheers Anung
Lol, I know! :haha4: show us your sawed-off horns will do!

What a life man! The beach, the gum trees, the breeze! Sounds like a good place to take photoshoot too! We need some new photos for the dolls, :wink: just another excuse for a holiday! :D

Carmen

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

It sure Is, I took Lily down there once,she got sun burnt :lol: , and that has never faded....
IMG_0708.JPG
IMG_0708.JPG (129.36 KiB) Viewed 4090 times
1536301168892.jpg
1536301168892.jpg (67.33 KiB) Viewed 4090 times
So remember to slip, slop, slap for the gals!

Anung :haha4:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome Carmen, glad you made it through the process. It's great to have more doll shops in the AU. Have fun and enjoy the forum.

:glou:

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Slew wrote:Welcome Carmen, glad you made it through the process. It's great to have more doll shops in the AU. Have fun and enjoy the forum.

:glou:
Yeah!!! :multi: We made it! Thank you for your support Slew! Looking forward to the fun experience here! :D

Cheers!

Carmen

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Anung Un Rama wrote:It sure Is, I took Lily down there once,she got sun burnt :lol: , and that has never faded....
IMG_0708.JPG

Lol, her ass is on fire :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: ! Sexy beach hottie! Did you design Lily yourself? She is so cool! :twisted:

Carmen

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi 8)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

JC_SEXDOLL_AUSTRALIA wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:It sure Is, I took Lily down there once,she got sun burnt :lol: , and that has never faded....
IMG_0708.JPG

Lol, her ass is on fire :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: ! Sexy beach hottie! Did you design Lily yourself? She is so cool! :twisted:

Carmen
Though it may seem like it, when she has an occasional rant here (her AI is quite the personality), I can not claim her design, this was Matt McMullen madness at Real doll Abyss. :thumbs_up: but that said, she was made to be with me!

Lily is a one off custom She devil eclusive, and is literally a cuddly main battle tank (she is extreme quality and built like a battleship), Abyss Real doll, still are the premium in the dolly industry, and their custom designs and builds, takethat quality to an ever higher level (and cost :whistle: ) as in to Buy one like Lily now, well, that costs the same as a 2016 jeep Grand Cherokee SRT down under (especially adding on shipping and then the Fat Sherriff's (ATO) and home office boarder force's (ABF) rape fees for import duty and then GST on top) but Lily is way more fun!

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

:haha4: ...and I am worth every cent and then a lot more.

Lily..has left the building...so get thy motor running, and head out along the Highway! 8O

8O ....I am cursed, I am now singing Anung and the band's stuff too.... 8O

Lily :twisted:

Lily Hitching a lift.png
Lily Hitching a lift.png (2.53 MiB) Viewed 4020 times
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

matt gloss wrote:Hi 8)
Hello there! Lily is your design!? :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: She is so hot!

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Anung Un Rama wrote:
IMG_0708.JPG

Carmen
Though it may seem like it, when she has an occasional rant here (her AI is quite the personality), I can not claim her design, this was Matt McMullen madness at Real doll Abyss. :thumbs_up: but that said, she was made to be with me!

Lily is a one off custom She devil eclusive, and is literally a cuddly main battle tank (she is extreme quality and built like a battleship), Abyss Real doll, still are the premium in the dolly industry, and their custom designs and builds, takethat quality to an ever higher level (and cost :whistle: ) as in to Buy one like Lily now, well, that costs the same as a 2016 jeep Grand Cherokee SRT down under (especially adding on shipping and then the Fat Sherriff's (ATO) and home office boarder force's (ABF) rape fees for import duty and then GST on top) but Lily is way more fun!

Cheers Anung
As she said, she is worth every cent and a lot more! :evilbat: Proved!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

matt gloss wrote:Hi 8)
Hello there! Lily is your design!? :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: She is so hot!
:lol: I am sure glossy would love to claim here, but a different Matt,

Refer to Realbotix https://realbotix.com/Company

and this little event

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=101817&hilit=sexpo+2018

This was about this last years Sexpo at Darling Harbour, and apart from Harmony, myself and Realbotix (with Kino and Yuri) other dollys were poorly represented, if at all, literally not a single doll stall exhibit (apart from the realbotix exhibit, that was more popular than the industry talent). :thumbs_up:
In the few hours I was with the exhibit, at least 5000 people came through for a sit down with Harmony. The line was at tomes 100 yards long 8O (and they were not there to see Anung...LOL)

So, I STRONGLY recommend that JC Sexdoll Aust, gets act together for an exhibit at 2019 SEXPO, proximal to where Realbotix is set up :thumbs_up:

That is a money maker and order generator right there, and ALL the Aust doll importers missed it totally :whistle:

No wonder my hair is falling out 8O

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS