jarliet.com

Rebecca

A professional manufacturer of high-end TPE Dolls. Jarliet Brand are originally designed and sculpted dolls with a focus on innovation and improvement.

How do you think of Jarliet Doll Rebecca

Face
50%
Body
33%
Softness(for Jelly Flesh)
No votes
Firmness(for normal flesh)
No votes
Skin color
No votes
Quality
No votes
Details
No votes
Lifelike
17%
Smell
No votes
Options
No votes
Package
No votes
Service
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 6

Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Rebecca

Post by Jarliet »

Jarliet's Popular star doll Rebecca is released!
Attachments
Rebecca.jpg
Rebecca.jpg (804.71 KiB) Viewed 3764 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Rebecca

Post by Mr Franz »

Why do you list your dolls as silicone in the title, when the description says they're TPE? That's rather misleading.....
silicone.jpg
silicone.jpg (49.77 KiB) Viewed 3716 times

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

It indeed it really confusing. Especially since it is in the title one can argue people might get fooled.
Generally the site looks like it has some potential but then again there are like links to a informationless site. (Accessories)
Plus if you look at the general doll care it states to clean the body of the doll with medical alcohol?!

I hope jarliet will step up cause the dolls are looking nice and adorable and would be a nice addition here.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

DocMoriarty wrote:Am I the only one not really understanding the question?
TPE is not silicone and vice versa.
To have silicone in the title for a TPE doll is very confusing and misleading.
Its kinda like how the knockoff dolls are almost always advertised as being made of "silicone TPE". They are 2 different materials not compatible with one another.

Hope that helps you understand. :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

TPE silicone used to be a no-no criteria on which TDF approval used to be refused.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Thanks guys but thats not what I meant.

I mean the question of the poll and the options given don't match too well together.

Other than that I also see all vendors intentionally confusing silicone and TPE to trick potential buyers into believing they get something silicone as scammers and would never buy something off of them.

Edit:
It seems pretty much common on this website to name dolls "silicone" in the title while the first mentioning of TPE is WAY DOWN in the text below all the pics. Certainly not a vendor where I'd buy.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

haremlover wrote:TPE silicone used to be a no-no criteria on which TDF approval used to be refused.

Best wishes

Harem

In the early days TPE was not as resistant and repairable but technology tends to advance in most fields, especially manufacturing. TPE is cheaper than Silicone but you have to enlighten me. What is TPE Silicone?
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

I contacted Jarliet asking them to remove "silicone". We all understand that this doll is made of TPE.

So please forget silicone and discuss this gorgeous TPE doll 8) She's looking great :razz:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - I agree and it's great to know TDF has the matter in sight.

The website is quite difficult to navigate. Details of each doll in terms of height and weight are only available on the Shop listings as far as I can see.

Weight is something that people will have to look out for. Whilst the spectacular 170 lady in the TDF thread is 40kgs I could only see a large breast version on their site at 44kgs. That 4kgs is critical as far as I'm concerned as to whether the doll's alive or dead.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Nescio50 wrote:I contacted Jarliet asking them to remove "silicone". We all understand that this doll is made of TPE.
All but me I guess. I was in the process of checking to make sure :(
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

haremlover wrote:Yes - I agree and it's great to know TDF has the matter in sight.

The website is quite difficult to navigate. Details of each doll in terms of height and weight are only available on the Shop listings as far as I can see.

Weight is something that people will have to look out for. Whilst the spectacular 170 lady in the TDF thread is 40kgs I could only see a large breast version on their site at 44kgs. That 4kgs is critical as far as I'm concerned as to whether the doll's alive or dead.

Best wishes

Harem
Does not actually fit here, rather in the thread of Kimberly. I was/am a bit confused of the site as well but I rechecked, the measurements of the 44kg 170cm doll are 84/59/98. The Kimberly data sheets states the measurements as 86/54/96. So there seem to be 2 different 170cm dolls in their portfolio.

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

I totally second this...
DocMoriarty wrote:Thanks guys but thats not what I meant.

I mean the question of the poll and the options given don't match too well together.

Other than that I also see all vendors intentionally confusing silicone and TPE to trick potential buyers into believing they get something silicone as scammers and would never buy something off of them.

Edit:
It seems pretty much common on this website to name dolls "silicone" in the title while the first mentioning of TPE is WAY DOWN in the text below all the pics. Certainly not a vendor where I'd buy.

Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Jarliet »

Mr Franz wrote:Why do you list your dolls as silicone in the title, when the description says they're TPE? That's rather misleading.....
silicone.jpg

sorry, this is typo,
We will ask our web-master to remove this.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

First of all, I am glad there is a manufacturer making their own version of TPE Dolls, frankly in my opinion the more Sex Dolls out there the better, but in a way aren't all the manufacturers kind of doing that, with a few exceptions, correct me if I am wrong..

Yes, I agree the question above does not make any sense, did they mean it to be a rating from 1 to 10 or something? also one of the questions is smell? (how would we know what this Doll smells like from the picture)

To me the Rebecca Doll, is beautiful, but not unlike many other Beautiful TPE Dolls out there..You have to be unique to set yourself apart.. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS