www.siliconelovers.com

Thanks Silicone Lovers!

Reviews on Silicone Lovers Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Klockwerk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks Silicone Lovers!

Post by Klockwerk »

I’ve dealt with these guys just recently and their customer service was spot on. Stu was really quick at getting back to me with answers and made me feel like I was in safe hands as a newbie. I ordered a custom 166C with #159 head which I unfortunately had to cancel shortly afterward due to personal circumstances. I was stressing that I wouldn’t get a refund but they sorted it out really quickly so that I didn't have to pay the normal cancellation fee and gave me a refund without any fuss, which was a massive relief. I don't think many companies would do that.

I also think their website is one of the best ones I've seen around (finally bringing it into the 21st Century!) and it's fully geared for customer service, really love the live chat. They might be pretty new on TDF but they’re def a verified vendor and know their stuff. Would def recommend for their integrity, quick communication and willingness to help.

Thumbs up @Stu + Louie, you’re doing a great job and I’ll be back in touch next time!

INFORMATIONS