www.siliconelovers.com

Another puchase from Silicone Lovers!

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Fenrir

Another puchase from Silicone Lovers!

Post by Fenrir »

After being enticed by Spedfish's photo of his 166C with YL head #124, I liked that combo so much, I needed the same doll and with Silicone Lovers sale, it was just perfect timing.

Of the three various heads photographed with the 166C, I chose head #273 as an alternate, to be used on the previous doll I purchased from Silicone Lovers.

So far, Silicone Lovers has been 2 for 2 with my orders. Two orders that arrived perfectly, no damage occurred to the dolls.

I think WM hit a great balance with the 166C.
It is super petite yet still retains the feminine curves, the weight is very managable and is the lightest doll I own right now, the legs and body scale perfectly with each other so the doll doesn't look out of proportion, and she's tall with plenty of leg room. :lol:

I noticed her butt cheeks are very prominent, it's like a small bubble butt that really sticks out from all angles. A nice llittle cushion for that pushing! :razz:

Her vagina is also very pleasing to just fondle and run your fingers over. I find it addictive petting this "pussy" if you know what I mean. :whistle:

While I like my girls with a bigger busting bust, I think the trade off is worth it.
Though the C cups of this 166 are much smaller in person than in some photos.
They look more like A cups to me, but I'm no breast expert. :P

Special thanks again to Silicone Lovers and Louie for being a fantastic vendor to buy from.

I've named the new girl (WM166C w/#124) Exelica Triggerheart. I don't have a name yet for the WM head #273 girl.
Attachments
White_Wedding_0007.jpg
White_Wedding_0007.jpg (166.29 KiB) Viewed 4780 times
White_Wedding_0030.jpg
White_Wedding_0030.jpg (161.05 KiB) Viewed 4780 times
White_Wedding_0051.jpg
White_Wedding_0051.jpg (177.5 KiB) Viewed 4780 times

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Another puchase from Silicone Lovers!

Post by Ztar073 »

Skimpy wedding

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Hotties

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Nice. You feel like the C cups are smaller in person? I feel like the WM157B are much larger in person and would have guessed they are C.

I'm no breast expert either I guess. :lol:

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

DexterQuest wrote:Nice. You feel like the C cups are smaller in person? I feel like the WM157B are much larger in person and would have guessed they are C.

The C cups are a little flat, so they're not as perky as the 157B, if that make sense.

I like the fake boob look, like inflated balloons, but that's just me. :)

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

OMG Fenrir! How did I miss this amazing-ness!? :angel: :angel:

Those eyes....those outfits...those fingers intertwined. Absolutely stunning! What a great job.

Now I have Billy Idol stuck in my head though.....Nice day for a white wedding!!

Thanks, for the big up - so happy that we were a little part of this magical scene. :smilecolros:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

@Fenrir Forgot to say - love the name Exelica Triggerheart :mrgreen: and how you've given them "side parts" in their hair looks really nice...I hope Blade and Eden are not too jealous. :wink:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Fenrir wrote:
DexterQuest wrote:Nice. You feel like the C cups are smaller in person? I feel like the WM157B are much larger in person and would have guessed they are C.

The C cups are a little flat, so they're not as perky as the 157B, if that make sense.

To me it looks like your 166Cs are larger than my 166Cs!

I dont want to post pictures of a different doll on your thread - so will post links

https://arianeira.adelea.uk/201908/20190809/a01.jpg
https://arianeira.adelea.uk/201908/20190809/a02.jpg
https://arianeira.adelea.uk/201908/20190809/a03.jpg

But they do feel great to play with, and make a nice contrast to Adara's E-cups!

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

adelea wrote:
Fenrir wrote:

To me it looks like your 166Cs are larger than my 166Cs!

I dont want to post pictures of a different doll on your thread - so will post links

https://arianeira.adelea.uk/201908/20190809/a01.jpg
https://arianeira.adelea.uk/201908/20190809/a02.jpg
https://arianeira.adelea.uk/201908/20190809/a03.jpg

But they do feel great to play with, and make a nice contrast to Adara's E-cups!

Hey Adelea - just double-checking you realise the one on the left is the 166C body (shorter and darker hair) - the other is a JY168 body with the #273 head (which is normally seen on the 166C) You didn't get jipped on the boob allocation don't worry :wink: although...even if you're not mixing them up, she does look quite busty side on. :razz:

disobediencehuh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by disobediencehuh »

The vibrant eye colors work really nice on them

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

Your lady looks great. I am eying (is that a word in english?) with a 166C aswell. Can you tell me what skincolour she has? It looks really good.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats Fenrir... yes, indeed WM hit a homerun with the 166C... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

thazehase wrote:Your lady looks great. I am eying (is that a word in english?) with a 166C aswell. Can you tell me what skincolour she has? It looks really good.
Exelica Triggerheart's skin tone is LIGHT TAN sometimes also referred to as MEDIUM. :thumbs_up:

(We have a tonne of examples of 166C's on file so if you need to see a certain customisation feel free to get in touch :) )

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

Silicone Lovers wrote:
thazehase wrote:Your lady looks great. I am eying (is that a word in english?) with a 166C aswell. Can you tell me what skincolour she has? It looks really good.
Exelica Triggerheart's skin tone is LIGHT TAN sometimes also referred to as MEDIUM. :thumbs_up:

(We have a tonne of examples of 166C's on file so if you need to see a certain customisation feel free to get in touch :) )
Wow, i thougth the ligth tan would be a little darker. It actually is the skincolour i wanted to go with. Guess the ligthing and photoshopping of the promotional photos does alot.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

thazehase wrote:
Silicone Lovers wrote:

Wow, i thougth the ligth tan would be a little darker. It actually is the skincolour i wanted to go with. Guess the ligthing and photoshopping of the promotional photos does alot.

It can look much darker than it is in certain lights and also in factory setting - at home in natural light it's quite light. I don't want to mess up Fenrirs thread of his lovely ladies with examples but if you email info@siliconelovers.com with SKIN TONE EXAMPLES we can send a bunch through to show you, with comparisons of workshop vs home lighting vs product shots.

Cheers S❤️L.

INFORMATIONS