www.siliconelovers.com

SCAM ALERT FOR NEWBIES - WM FAKES

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

SCAM ALERT FOR NEWBIES - WM FAKES

Post by Silicone Lovers »

I stumbled across another one when I was checking our SEO.... think they are relatively new and they are actually paying for google ads. ( I don't want to provide the link but it was a very similar name to ours with babes dot co) It was complete with the usual cheap prices and stolen, unbranded pics etc but they also had live chat so I couldn't help myself....

I asked them to tell me about which brands they had - they said they designed and made ALL their own dolls. Dead giveaway straight up. Where? In a California design studio. Interesting. A bit more probing and they finally admitted they were then made in China but wouldn't reveal the name or even location of the factory. When I asked why they had pics the same as WM, they initially said that people had been stealing their pics and management were looking into copyright etc then also added that their founder used to work for WM (heard that one before) and yet... the agent knew nothing about WM doll specs AT ALL.

When I asked, "How do I know you're not a scam site?" They replied
"We have MacFee and Paypal - scammers don't use PayPal." (They do now. 8O Maybe it links to a phoney PP. )

Other tell-tale signs -
:arrow: they said dolls were made from "a Silicone TPE blend specially designed not to smell." Wow.
:arrow: dolls specs incorrect - very tall dolls were listed as much shorter.
:arrow: they knew nothing about the foot, skeletal or mouth details/options
:arrow: advertised heating of breasts and face that they couldn't explain the functionality of and no longer offered (yet still had as an option)
:arrow: didn't know about compatible heads/thread sizes ie all heads were the same size/fit (because of course, they designed them all)
:arrow: said they don't reveal company info to the public when I asked about factory details + photos
:arrow: became very cagey when I asked if a friend could drop by their LA design studio
:arrow: said they could not budge at all on price but if I bought today they'd throw in a (normally) free wig (gee thanks!)
:arrow: copy pasted stolen verified vendors reviews to their site (ie no link to an independent source like Trust Pilot)

I understand wanting to keep your identity private but the agent I was chatting to went out of his way to look normal/trustworthy by using a "selfie" of a bearded white dude on his avatar that comes up as "average guy selfie" when you put it through google image search. Hmmm.

I guess it's lucky they have a "mission to provide the most high-quality sex dolls in a market flooded with low quality, fake dolls."

:roll:

Be careful out there :n00b: These punks are getting smarter-er than they used to be. Go with TDF verified vendors or dig deep on the info. :glou:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

UPDATED Re: SCAM ALERT FOR NEWBIES - WM FAKES

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Found another one on REDDIT asking for feedback on their site -( megasexdolls ) claiming to be established for many years. Lots of red flags. Nice to see that most of the punters on reddit can now easily spot a scam.

Feel free to add any (or ask about any you suspect) on this thread. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS to scam sites

If any moderators are on here, please can you let me know if we have any kind of guide on "HOW TO REPORT FRAUDULENT SITES" ?

Louie
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: SCAM ALERT FOR NEWBIES - WM FAKES

Post by RobotMale »

Looking on some prices dont give a warning signal either when some of their dolls a more expensive than on a good doll page.Strange.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: UPDATED Re: SCAM ALERT FOR NEWBIES - WM FAKES

Post by Nescio50 »

Silicone Lovers wrote:Found another one on REDDIT asking for feedback on their site -( megasexdolls ) claiming to be established for many years. Lots of red flags. Nice to see that most of the punters on reddit can now easily spot a scam.

Feel free to add any (or ask about any you suspect) on this thread. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS to scam sites

If any moderators are on here, please can you let me know if we have any kind of guide on "HOW TO REPORT FRAUDULENT SITES" ?

Louie
Unfortunately there are many sites that are clearly scam sites and many that are at least doubtful. If it is a clear scam, like stolen images, bait&switch, false advertising, we may put them on the banned sites list. But it is undoable to maintain a list of all doll scammers active on the internet. So normally we only do this if they (or someone) starts to post links on TDF, trying to draw traffic to them.

Mark Stratton
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: SCAM ALERT FOR NEWBIES - WM FAKES

Post by Mark Stratton »

"Go with TDF verified vendors"
Agree. Its one thing spending on big ticket items from groups like eBay or Amazon, seems like on anything other than dolls:) You are backed up with a global brand, but dealing with an organisation you have never seen anywhere else makes you vulnerable to being ripped off with no call back or protection, especially if the items are from overseas. My heart ran backwards for a few days after I made my order. I did some research but it was all still new. It is only after reading what others have said on the forums that I now feel more comfortable about my purchase. Thank god for the forums. Without this reassurance think I would have gone a little bit crazy delving into so much unknown. Feel happy having chosen SL for my first dip into these waters. Although think it would have been better if at the start of the journey more was explained about how cost and time effect things. You pay less, then have to wait longer. Must admit, did not fully understand this at first and chose a UK firm not really understanding what I now know about this market and its various delivery models. Looking forward to getting my gal:)

INFORMATIONS