www.siliconelovers.com

WM#Fannie silicone head on WM168A with Silicone Lovers revie

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

WM#Fannie silicone head on WM168A with Silicone Lovers revie

Post by DexterQuest »

The Announcement:
When I first saw the Adult Care Expo pictures of this revealed WM#Fannie head, I was immediately excited. Never had I become attracted to a silicone head because ones prior just didn't do it for me including RD. WM#Fannie has a unique and cute look; she's interesting and attractive.

Silicone Lovers made a post about the availability of WM#Fannie and that they had an introductory TDF price. I got in contact with Silicone Lovers (Louie), and I got details of the offer. Louie has been an absolute delight to do business with. He is passionate and knows the business well. I give praise to him and his team that made this order work. We had many emails over the past several weeks. Further details later.

The Intention:
The restriction on the head is that it comes with no customization options. I was perfectly fine with everything as is, but wished the skin tone could be changed. I wanted medium -- remember this wish. The prototype/marketing photos show a white version, but the Jinsan info said production would be natural color. I was okay with natural.

I chose WM168A for the body. It was the only tall model with small breasts + small butt + thin body at the time (this pre-dated thindoll's release) which is my preference. I felt that this head needed the tallest body possible to showcase her the best.

The Order:
WM168A, *natural*, fixed, shrugging, standing, light pink nails/toe nails, light pink areaolas/labia, silicone head WM#Fannie.

The Photos:
The first set of photos raised a flag. The body and head did not match color. The head looked darker than the body and I suggested trying something in the medium range. I assumed the body was natural as that was the order sheet. The request through Silicone Lovers was to remake the body to match the head color. The head itself was nice from what I could tell.

The second set of photos should have raised another flag, but I wanted to trust that what they did was working. The photos show a white head on a white body. I thought maybe they remade the whole thing to be more like the prototype which did have matching white parts. I was skeptical/nervous but allowed the approval. I should have requested more pictures under various lighting showing the sides of the neck specifically.

The Arrival:
The time lapse was on par with my other full doll Jinsan orders: around 4 weeks between order and delivery. The doll was delivered by FedEx and the outer box was in the best condition ever out of my dozen plus doll boxes. Inside nothing was damaged, but the toes were oddly not covered. The main area of the feet were covered, but toes sticking out. Normally, the whole foot have the most padding of any body part. This was a non-issue since no damage happened and I didn't even tell the vendor. The head had braided hair but otherwise packed the same as a TPE head with soft eye mask in a white bag. I was nervous about that because sometimes the flimsy mask doesn't protect and hurts the eye lashes or brows. In this case, she was fine.

The Initiation:
I open the head bag as carefully as possible. Before pulling her out, I noticed a makeup/paint smug on the bottom of her chin. Thankfully this was only in the one spot. I used a tiny bit of TPE stain remover and it fixed the smug and didn't affect any other detail layers. There were some hair strands that were out of place, but I was able to place them back. The hair line is bit off balanced in the back, but not too bad. The face is amazing with an attractive design. She is very convincing of being real with her pores, implanted eyebrows and hair. Her name is Rachel. I debated with dozens of names while waiting for her, but it simply came up on her reveal. It was a surprise because it was a low ranked name on my list.

The Beauty:
The texture and color depth is incredible. She can serve as realistic eye candy like no TPE head can. This is where she accelerates. She has the long lasting beauty that you might find with the hottest girls in the wild. You just want her to come home and stay. This head is a game changer in the looks department. To be alone with such a piece of art that could be museum quality, is stunning.

The Compromise:
This is unfortunately a hands off/lips off head. I can't make direct contact; the skin is sticky. (Update: I've had her for weeks and she is still sticky.) I went in for a light kiss anyway. It's kinda chemically. Maybe oil paint? TPE heads are so kissable in comparison. With the best heads, they even seem to kiss back when getting your lip caught between theirs (WM#162). The silicone ears can wiggle a little and maybe slightly in the nose, but there is near zero softness in the lips or cheeks.

The whole face is fixed as-is including the eyes and mouth. The non-oral feature was stated upfront, but I only found out about the fixed eyes during processing. This is important to consider if you like posing eyes.

With implanted hair, I am not risking bed head. Wigs can easily be replaced, but implanted hair cannot. Even with braids, hair damage can easily happen. If she would be laid to bed, I recommend a wig cap plus wig.

The Flaws:
The head's nut is not center and the neck mount space is larger than normal. I hope the nut position gets fixed for future orders. With the nut off center, the head aligns on one side and not the other. It would be worse if the neck mount wasn't oversized, but the gap on the other side is sad. One explanation for the oversizing is that how they minimize the silicone and TPE from touching.

The Rumor:
It has been speculated that these silicone heads are outsourced which would explain the no custom options, the off-center nut, oversized neck mount, and the non-matching color. The other shop should have studied a WM head more to get those parts right.

The Bad:
You heard me say how much I like the head's color. It's the perfect color actually. The unfortunate problem is that no current Jinsan TPE is this color exactly. Remember my wish at the beginning? I got my wish that the head is (close to) medium. But the big problem is they sent a white body! The head is far from white... They should have caught this in the factory especially after my first complaint. Instead they sent some photos that look very over exposed and desaturated in retro-spec. There are three theories of what happened. 1) Jinsan did remake the body but instead of going darker, they went with white (maybe someone was only familiar with the prototype white version). 2) Jinsan made the white body in the first place and doubled down on their efforts with bad lighting photos. 3) They did 2nd photographs with a prototype white head, but sent a production head. In any way, this color flaw should have been caught by the supervisor and corrected before shipment.

For members who order this, be sure to get a lot of good photos from various angles and lighting situations. I'm hoping the production issues are worked out by now.

The Stop Gap:
I had a backup plan. I already had a medium WM168A. She looks pretty good on that body especially front facing shots. I did have some natural bodies, but WM#Fannie didn't look good on those as her head was much closer to the medium color. There is no guarantee that future heads will be this dark. Their second head looks like they are able to match natural much better now.

The Help:
We had a big disappointment with Jinsan by sending this medium head with white body combination. But Silicone Lovers went to bat for me! I was situated with a new white body but no white head. I had to give up Michelle's medium WM168A body for Rachel. They negotiated a deal that made me happy and I can forgive them. A free white TPE head plus a deal on a replacement medium body with medium TPE head. (The deal works out because I can use the white doll for a permanent Harley Quinn and the new medium body will complete a matching 4-piece body ensemble that I've been planning for over a year.)

The Body:
The WM168A is a great sculpt for modeling clothes. If you like thin + tall fashion model types, this is one out of two body types that suits that need in my opinion. Most alternatives either have non-small breasts and/or butt and/or are shorter. The legs are very long and out of proportion. This does give you the fantasy of "legs for days" but I would have preferred about 4cm more in the abs height minus in the leg height. This would allow for easier penetration while standing and given her an even sexier ab section. (The one alternative that just came out is the thindoll 162cm A-cup. I will have a separate review after receiving her.)

The Praise:
I can't recommend Silicone Lovers enough. They are great to talk to and will help you through pre and post sales like no one else. After 16 dolls and ~40 heads through 11 vendors (8 approved by TDF), this should be considered high praise. I've had issues with factories before, but I never got compensation or even a real sorry before. I feel respected with Silicone Lovers. They shouldn't have to fix flaws, but I'm glad they are there if the situation calls for it.

The Future:
I'm hooked even though this is a non-interactive head, I love having her around. I already know I want to pair her with the just now announced silicone head #2.

I wonder what skin color consistency #2 will have. The gallery prototype has a nice matching natural head with body. Will newer WM#Fannie heads have a matching natural skin color?

The Conclusion:
If you love WM#Fannie's look, you should consider picking her up. Unless you are planning on getting frequently close to her/laying her as a bed companion. WM#Fannie works well for eye candy/muse/photography. Because of the fixed lips, stiffness and stickiness, she may disappoint in bed.

The Ratings:
WM168A Body beauty: 9.2/10
WM#Fannie Head beauty: 9.4/10
Silicone Lovers vendor: 10/10
Attachments
20190811_031428.jpg
20190811_031428.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 3663 times
20190811_023111.jpg
20190811_023111.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 3663 times
20190811_025954.jpg
20190811_025954.jpg (870.09 KiB) Viewed 3663 times
20190811_031731.jpg
20190811_031731.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 3663 times
20190811_031412.jpg
20190811_031412.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 3663 times
20190817_210708.jpg
20190817_210708.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 3663 times
www.siliconelovers.com V2 Silicone Head 12.jpg
www.siliconelovers.com V2 Silicone Head 12.jpg (444.34 KiB) Viewed 3663 times
www.siliconelovers.com V2 Silicone Head 13.jpg
www.siliconelovers.com V2 Silicone Head 13.jpg (520.04 KiB) Viewed 3663 times
WMFannie_on_medium_skin.jpg
WMFannie_on_medium_skin.jpg (158.45 KiB) Viewed 3663 times
WMFannie_on_white_skin.jpg
WMFannie_on_white_skin.jpg (165.73 KiB) Viewed 3663 times

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM#Fannie silicone head on WM168A with Silicone Lovers r

Post by DexterQuest »

Reserved for updates.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hey Dexter,

thank you for sharing your experience. I too am rather fascinated by the beauty of Fannie. To me though there is not the right WM body out there for her. And maybe it is just me, but the head seems too big/massive for the body.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Thank you for the review. The only parts that I'm interested in is the head, as I am looking to pair her with a silicone body. That being said, I will have to take your hair warnings to heart. If I get this head, I will probably not want her to leave my side, so bedhead may be unavoidable for me.
I'm glad Louie got WM to compensate you. The folks a Silicone Lovers are top notch.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

First of all, Silicone Lovers is one of the best teams out there. They helped me with mine too. Every word you mentioned is true about them.

Fannie head is the most beautiful head I have seen, but until the whole package including matching body, then may be still a while of waiting.

I always worry about bedding her with implanted hair. I make a mess with the wig of my doll too, so I know how much troubles I would get into.

This is an angel for photos shooting, congrats. She is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

she is so beautiful, is she has Human Hair?
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Holy shit, that is realism right there, folks! :whistle:

Particularly when you look at the space between the white eyeballs and the lower eyelids where 99,9 % other doll heads have space between which is not realistic (which is also, imho, the easiest way to spot a doll head to know that it is not realistic. Also the lack of veins in the eyeballs is another one.)

However, I am still confused about the whole thing with silicone heads on TPE bodies since silicone is the enemy of TPE and vice versa? How can these materials even co-exist and be that close to one another?

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Looks very nice but that mismatched skin tone is much too noticeable. Simply you need a realistic skin tone with s one design work done to match the silicone head.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

It's not just the skin color and tone, the textures are quite different as well. This face is amazingly realistic, but that realism is not reflected in the "wet dolphin smoothness" of the TPE body.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

XYDoll wrote:she is so beautiful, is she has Human Hair?
I believe the hair to be synthetic. Although if it was real, then it would explain the cost. :lol:

It's true that another negative thing with a hybrid is the texture change.

Maybe certain blends of silicone don't chemically interact with tpe? Or since the head is sort of floating on the neck, minimal contact is made.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Dexter, reading your notes on Fanny again, and wondering, did you end up with the Medium Fanny head AND a White one as well?
You mention the eyes don't move and I thought that as well on my Fanny head (Natural color) but then noticed they did if you push them in first, they move
It is my understanding that the Fanny heads were made by RZR (parent company to Gynoid, or other name for Gynoid overseas), so it is possible that the correct color body will be a Gynoid body or RZR?

I also have WMS # 3 and I strongly feel they were made by different companies. Fanny is MUCH higher quality in finishing, eyebrows etc and the underside of the head with neck connector is not the same at all. So I have not heard who is making the silicone heads now and perhaps no long RZR. I will post photos in the morning showing the difference between the two. The Head 3 is much smaller and whereas Fanny looks perfect on the WM 168 body, the Head 3 looks too small. I am guessing it is meant for the 153 size and under.

I don't have implanted hair and the skin isn't tacky but it is rigid. But, I agree with 100% on the beauty of Fanny. I have had 7 RD faces, Dolls Court, HoneyDoll, Orient Doll Candy Girl, 4 Woods, 2 Doll Sweet, JM, Xycolo.- all Silicone and one TPE YL etc and nothing comes close to Fanny. If she is the standard quality of RZR, I say we look closer at RZR!!

DexterQuest wrote:The Announcement:
When I first saw the Adult Care Expo pictures of this revealed WM#Fannie head, I was immediately excited. Never had I become attracted to a silicone head because ones prior just didn't do it for me including RD. WM#Fannie has a unique and cute look; she's interesting and attractive.

Silicone Lovers made a post about the availability of WM#Fannie and that they had an introductory TDF price. I got in contact with Silicone Lovers (Louie), and I got details of the offer. Louie has been an absolute delight to do business with. He is passionate and knows the business well. I give praise to him and his team that made this order work. We had many emails over the past several weeks. Further details later.

The Intention:
The restriction on the head is that it comes with no customization options. I was perfectly fine with everything as is, but wished the skin tone could be changed. I wanted medium -- remember this wish. The prototype/marketing photos show a white version, but the Jinsan info said production would be natural color. I was okay with natural.

I chose WM168A for the body. It was the only tall model with small breasts + small butt + thin body at the time (this pre-dated thindoll's release) which is my preference. I felt that this head needed the tallest body possible to showcase her the best.

The Order:
WM168A, *natural*, fixed, shrugging, standing, light pink nails/toe nails, light pink areaolas/labia, silicone head WM#Fannie.

The Photos:
The first set of photos raised a flag. The body and head did not match color. The head looked darker than the body and I suggested trying something in the medium range. I assumed the body was natural as that was the order sheet. The request through Silicone Lovers was to remake the body to match the head color. The head itself was nice from what I could tell.

The second set of photos should have raised another flag, but I wanted to trust that what they did was working. The photos show a white head on a white body. I thought maybe they remade the whole thing to be more like the prototype which did have matching white parts. I was skeptical/nervous but allowed the approval. I should have requested more pictures under various lighting showing the sides of the neck specifically.

The Arrival:
The time lapse was on par with my other full doll Jinsan orders: around 4 weeks between order and delivery. The doll was delivered by FedEx and the outer box was in the best condition ever out of my dozen plus doll boxes. Inside nothing was damaged, but the toes were oddly not covered. The main area of the feet were covered, but toes sticking out. Normally, the whole foot have the most padding of any body part. This was a non-issue since no damage happened and I didn't even tell the vendor. The head had braided hair but otherwise packed the same as a TPE head with soft eye mask in a white bag. I was nervous about that because sometimes the flimsy mask doesn't protect and hurts the eye lashes or brows. In this case, she was fine.

The Initiation:
I open the head bag as carefully as possible. Before pulling her out, I noticed a makeup/paint smug on the bottom of her chin. Thankfully this was only in the one spot. I used a tiny bit of TPE stain remover and it fixed the smug and didn't affect any other detail layers. There were some hair strands that were out of place, but I was able to place them back. The hair line is bit off balanced in the back, but not too bad. The face is amazing with an attractive design. She is very convincing of being real with her pores, implanted eyebrows and hair. Her name is Rachel. I debated with dozens of names while waiting for her, but it simply came up on her reveal. It was a surprise because it was a low ranked name on my list.

The Beauty:
The texture and color depth is incredible. She can serve as realistic eye candy like no TPE head can. This is where she accelerates. She has the long lasting beauty that you might find with the hottest girls in the wild. You just want her to come home and stay. This head is a game changer in the looks department. To be alone with such a piece of art that could be museum quality, is stunning.

The Compromise:
This is unfortunately a hands off/lips off head. I can't make direct contact; the skin is sticky. (Update: I've had her for weeks and she is still sticky.) I went in for a light kiss anyway. It's kinda chemically. Maybe oil paint? TPE heads are so kissable in comparison. With the best heads, they even seem to kiss back when getting your lip caught between theirs (WM#162). The silicone ears can wiggle a little and maybe slightly in the nose, but there is near zero softness in the lips or cheeks.

The whole face is fixed as-is including the eyes and mouth. The non-oral feature was stated upfront, but I only found out about the fixed eyes during processing. This is important to consider if you like posing eyes.

With implanted hair, I am not risking bed head. Wigs can easily be replaced, but implanted hair cannot. Even with braids, hair damage can easily happen. If she would be laid to bed, I recommend a wig cap plus wig.

The Flaws:
The head's nut is not center and the neck mount space is larger than normal. I hope the nut position gets fixed for future orders. With the nut off center, the head aligns on one side and not the other. It would be worse if the neck mount wasn't oversized, but the gap on the other side is sad. One explanation for the oversizing is that how they minimize the silicone and TPE from touching.

The Rumor:
It has been speculated that these silicone heads are outsourced which would explain the no custom options, the off-center nut, oversized neck mount, and the non-matching color. The other shop should have studied a WM head more to get those parts right.

The Bad:
You heard me say how much I like the head's color. It's the perfect color actually. The unfortunate problem is that no current Jinsan TPE is this color exactly. Remember my wish at the beginning? I got my wish that the head is (close to) medium. But the big problem is they sent a white body! The head is far from white... They should have caught this in the factory especially after my first complaint. Instead they sent some photos that look very over exposed and desaturated in retro-spec. There are three theories of what happened. 1) Jinsan did remake the body but instead of going darker, they went with white (maybe someone was only familiar with the prototype white version). 2) Jinsan made the white body in the first place and doubled down on their efforts with bad lighting photos. 3) They did 2nd photographs with a prototype white head, but sent a production head. In any way, this color flaw should have been caught by the supervisor and corrected before shipment.

For members who order this, be sure to get a lot of good photos from various angles and lighting situations. I'm hoping the production issues are worked out by now.

The Stop Gap:
I had a backup plan. I already had a medium WM168A. She looks pretty good on that body especially front facing shots. I did have some natural bodies, but WM#Fannie didn't look good on those as her head was much closer to the medium color. There is no guarantee that future heads will be this dark. Their second head looks like they are able to match natural much better now.

The Help:
We had a big disappointment with Jinsan by sending this medium head with white body combination. But Silicone Lovers went to bat for me! I was situated with a new white body but no white head. I had to give up Michelle's medium WM168A body for Rachel. They negotiated a deal that made me happy and I can forgive them. A free white TPE head plus a deal on a replacement medium body with medium TPE head. (The deal works out because I can use the white doll for a permanent Harley Quinn and the new medium body will complete a matching 4-piece body ensemble that I've been planning for over a year.)

The Body:
The WM168A is a great sculpt for modeling clothes. If you like thin + tall fashion model types, this is one out of two body types that suits that need in my opinion. Most alternatives either have non-small breasts and/or butt and/or are shorter. The legs are very long and out of proportion. This does give you the fantasy of "legs for days" but I would have preferred about 4cm more in the abs height minus in the leg height. This would allow for easier penetration while standing and given her an even sexier ab section. (The one alternative that just came out is the thindoll 162cm A-cup. I will have a separate review after receiving her.)

The Praise:
I can't recommend Silicone Lovers enough. They are great to talk to and will help you through pre and post sales like no one else. After 16 dolls and ~40 heads through 11 vendors (8 approved by TDF), this should be considered high praise. I've had issues with factories before, but I never got compensation or even a real sorry before. I feel respected with Silicone Lovers. They shouldn't have to fix flaws, but I'm glad they are there if the situation calls for it.

The Future:
I'm hooked even though this is a non-interactive head, I love having her around. I already know I want to pair her with the just now announced silicone head #2.

I wonder what skin color consistency #2 will have. The gallery prototype has a nice matching natural head with body. Will newer WM#Fannie heads have a matching natural skin color?

The Conclusion:
If you love WM#Fannie's look, you should consider picking her up. Unless you are planning on getting frequently close to her/laying her as a bed companion. WM#Fannie works well for eye candy/muse/photography. Because of the fixed lips, stiffness and stickiness, she may disappoint in bed.

The Ratings:
WM168A Body beauty: 9.2/10
WM#Fannie Head beauty: 9.4/10
Silicone Lovers vendor: 10/10

INFORMATIONS