www.siliconelovers.com

My new girl Eden Starling - via Silicone Lovers

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Fenrir

My new girl Eden Starling - via Silicone Lovers

Post by Fenrir »

Her name is Eden Starling and she's arrived after being purchased through Silicone Lovers here.

Due to the long delays of WM Dolls, I decided to look at other options out there by browsing this forum.

My most important feature is and will always be the standing feet option.
I've never had a silicone doll, so I don't know if they feel better than TPE, but so far, I like the feel of TPE so I'm sticking with it.

After looking at multiple manufacturers, one doll really made me go wow.
I know that the doll in the photos are manipulated to be as visually pleasing as possible, but this doll had all the right curves.

After looking at various vendors, Silicone Lovers made the most sense to me. They were quick to respond and friendly.
The new girl arrived this past Monday, on May 13, 2019.

First, some concerns and details about the doll I did not know about.

The box arrived with a drawn on arrow pointing to one end of the box. I thought, great, someone actually made sure to alert the shipping company to stand the box up properly, if they refuse to lay the box down.
However, when I opened the box, the arrow was pointing at the direction of her feet.
This meant the box would have sat upside down with her neck on the bottom and her feet at the top for the entire trip.

To my surprise, she is completely fine. There's no damage that I can see.

I will mostly be comparing this doll to my WM 170 as I've become accustomed to it's design/quality and this is the first doll from this brand I've decided to buy without knowing what kind of features it has since that information was not listed on the site.

This doll doesn't have a wire in the big toe on her feet. This is something I liked in my WM 170, but I can live with this. I heard that the big toe wire was a WM feature not available in any other doll unfortunately.

She also does not have a hand plate that I could feel.
It's just really weak wires fed through the forearms and then into her fingers.
This means she doesn't have pose able hands (they can't hold a bending position nor can they rotate and remain in that new position).
The finger wires are a bit floppy and a little noisy.
It sounds like the wires are rattling around in her forearm skeleton every time the hands wobble.
I kind of understand this design decision as it allows the finger wires to move into the forearm skeleton to avoid poking through the fingers, and sort of solves the finger wire breaking issue on WM dolls because there's nothing for the wires to break from (like the hand plate).
Though I'm not sure how durable the wires are if bent too often and at sharp angles.

I also found the neck to be very loose.
I've been informed that this doll has a goose neck. This info was absent from the website.
The hinged neck on my WM 170 is very good, it's strong, can take a bit of abuse, and hasn't gone weak or shown signs of stress.
Overall, I prefer the strong hinged neck and not this goose neck, but it's holding up ok for now.

The vagina and anus are just slightly better positioned on this doll than my WM 170, mostly due to the sculpt.
This doll does not have the strange crotch bulge that the WM 170 has, so it looks much nicer from the front.
While the vagina is better positioned, it's still difficult to penetrate her from behind, but it's at least better than the WM 170, because at least the vagina is facing the right direction when this doll is bent over, :) .

The arms on this doll is a bit on the thin side, but they're not unrealistic.
The shape of the knees are also very different on this doll compared to the WM 170, and I prefer the knee sculpt on this doll over the WM 170.

I'm not sure what kind of skeleton is under this TPE, so I don't know if it has any other features, like shrugging shoulders or a waist swivel.
After posing the doll for a few days, she does have a very well balanced and strong skeleton. She's actually able to stand on her own two feet without having to lean against anything. Her ankles are really strong, you have to use quite a bit of force to move them. This makes her very stable. I don't know if she can stand up in heels, but I know how bad the weight distribution is going to be like, so I'm not going to even try it, :? .
She does feel lighter than the WM 170 I have.

I just have to give accolades to Louie for being quick and relaying plenty of info during this doll's purchase.
I guess I am still a little new to ordering other brand dolls as I didn't know the differences of this particular doll.

Regardless, everything came out fine and this doll met all my expectations.
The wide hips, thick thighs, gorgeous face, and incredible hour glass curves were my main appeal.

I had originally selected blue eyes, but Louie added some bonus green eyes which looked so good, I'm keeping them in permanently.
She also came with two white silky outfits, a lingerie one piece, and a kimono robe with a sexy thong string underwear.

Consider this a very positive review for Silicone Lovers and Louie as a great person to talk to. All I ask for is good communication and Louie is A+ in my book!

Some photos of Eden Starling in the white kimono. More photos in my Doll Album (see signature).
Attachments
Eden_Starling_white_kimono_0002.jpg
Eden_Starling_white_kimono_0002.jpg (163.69 KiB) Viewed 3111 times
Eden_Starling_white_kimono_0005.jpg
Eden_Starling_white_kimono_0005.jpg (142.46 KiB) Viewed 3111 times
Eden_Starling_white_kimono_0019.jpg
Eden_Starling_white_kimono_0019.jpg (221.48 KiB) Viewed 3111 times

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My new girl Eden Starling - via Silicone Lovers

Post by Aikolover1 »

She's very pretty, and pretty curvy.. congrats :glou:
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Aikolover1 wrote:She's very pretty, and pretty curvy.. congrats :glou:
Thanks! :)

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

She looks great!

Louie seems like a great guy, hope to purchase a doll from him sometime

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Congrats!!! Looks great!
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great intro, really nice posing!

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats... she's pretty... :angel:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Congrats she's super hot

njscott72
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by njscott72 »

Wow! She has amazing curves!

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

stones wrote:Great intro, really nice posing!
I appreciate you taking the time to read the long winded post :lol: .
Fr0stByte wrote:Congrats!!! Looks great!
Thanks Frostbyte! :)
Pip-Doll88 wrote:She looks great!

Louie seems like a great guy, hope to purchase a doll from him sometime
Thanks!
I certainly wouldn't hesitate to order through Louie again. :thumbs_up:
Dollarhyde wrote:Congrats... she's pretty... :angel:
Thank you Dollarhyde! :)
kryten1 wrote:Congrats she's super hot
Thanks kryten1! :D
njscott72 wrote:Wow! She has amazing curves!
Definitely! I'm still trying to figure out some way to pose her to show off those curves better. More to come! 8)

WalkingRedead
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WalkingRedead »

Congrats Eden is attractive and curvy doll. I have looked at Silicone Lover dolls and it is good to hear about their customer service.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Hey Fenrir - have already thanked you privately for the review but thanks again publicly - and for the Trust Pilot review also - I can't even tell you how much it means for a small business starting out. :smilecolros:

Hope you don't mind me posting Eden's factory pic - we were all wowed by her here at SL when we saw her for the first time and I'm still slightly obsessed with her face, to be honest! Those eyes are SO powerful! :turn-l:

PS - We love the name too! :thumbs_up:
1.jpg
1.jpg (431.82 KiB) Viewed 2732 times
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

Man I love the way you pose and dress your girls. You also have very good taste in bodies. I dont know how you do it. For a while after I got my first doll i tried buying new outfits for them and posing them, but it became too much of a hassle after a few days and I got afraid that I might tear something on her (90lb+ doll) eventually i relegated her to the bed. (I was never very good at finding clothes and the salvation army people were starting to wonder why I kept coming in for womens clothing lol)
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Silicone Lovers wrote:Hey Fenrir - have already thanked you privately for the review but thanks again publicly - and for the Trust Pilot review also - I can't even tell you how much it means for a small business starting out. :smilecolros:

Hope you don't mind me posting Eden's factory pic - we were all wowed by her here at SL when we saw her for the first time and I'm still slightly obsessed with her face, to be honest! Those eyes are SO powerful! :turn-l:

PS - We love the name too! :thumbs_up:
Hey, SL really came out swinging for me, so that means alot, and is deserving of praise! :D
Feel free to post the factory pics. It helps other people see what this beauty is like. I'll just continue to post my own personal photos when I have the time. :wink:

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

She is SEXY as hell. Dreamy curves! Wish you will post more pictures :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

INFORMATIONS