sexyrealsexdolls.com

DOLLTIME'S Blog

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

DOLLTIME'S Blog

Post by muzza »

To browse CoverDoll in another window CLICK HERE.
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DOLLTIME'S Blog

Post by muzza »

This thread replaces the 'Dolltime' thread courtesy of TDF management.

So, to begin:

March - and a bit of Green and Gold fun.

I remind members and visitors that, to view the whole blog, you have to click the 'Read more' at the bottom right of each blog post.

muz and the dolltime girls
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

Fuzzy78
Former Member

Post by Fuzzy78 »

man that ld sure is a looker

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Thank You FurballRZ.

Yes, nony is rather special. But then to me all my girls are.

muz

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Great looking blog. Just curious....Have you ever been bitten by any venomous creatures?
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Looking really cool Muzza with the blog and the iframe :D This is so easy now for everyone :thumbs_up:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Bianca asked:
Just curious....Have you ever been bitten by any venomous creatures?
As a matter of fact yes.
The most memorable one was when when camping in the Bush with a girlfriend.
Waking up one morning I felt extremely dizzy and feint. Miles from anywhere and my girlfriend unable to drive a car it was a most hazardous journey home (around 4 hours) as I struggled to keep my wits while driving.
After we got home I had a shower, feeling very wobbly, and discovered a Tick on one of my testicles.
Tick venom in Australia can sometimes cause death to dogs, babies and the elderly. Removing them is not so easy as you cannot just pull them off as the body can separate from the head which remains on & continues to poison.
http://www.your-lifestyleonline.com/tick-removal.htm
My girlfriend helped remove the tick. It took me a few days before I felt normal again.
Needless to say since then I give my body a thorough check over after any gardening. My camping days are long since over.

muz and dolltime

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

muzza wrote:Bianca asked:
As a matter of fact yes.
The most memorable one was when when camping in the Bush with a girlfriend.
Waking up one morning I felt extremely dizzy and feint. Miles from anywhere and my girlfriend unable to drive a car it was a most hazardous journey home (around 4 hours) as I struggled to keep my wits while driving.
After we got home I had a shower, feeling very wobbly, and discovered a Tick on one of my testicles.
Tick venom in Australia can sometimes cause death to dogs, babies and the elderly. Removing them is not so easy as you cannot just pull them off as the body can separate from the head which remains on & continues to poison.
http://www.your-lifestyleonline.com/tick-removal.htm
My girlfriend helped remove the tick. It took me a few days before I felt normal again.
Needless to say since then I give my body a thorough check over after any gardening. My camping days are long since over.

muz and dolltime
Wow my friend that sounded nasty, would the hospital have removed this tick for you, or was it just to far away?
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

kharn wrote: Wow my friend that sounded nasty, would the hospital have removed this tick for you, or was it just to far away?
no, Muzza did not like the nurse :lol: :wink:

my exGF got one tick on her...boobie 8O but in France they are not so venomous for humans.
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

muzza wrote:Bianca asked:
As a matter of fact yes.
After we got home I had a shower, feeling very wobbly, and discovered a Tick ...
Yikes. I hate ticks. They can carry lymes disease...
Lyme disease is spread by these ticks when they bite the skin, which permits the bacterium to infect the body. Lyme disease is not contagious from an affected person to someone else. Lyme disease can cause abnormalities in the skin, joints, heart, and nervous system.
The trouble with this disease is it often goes unnoticed until damage starts to occur :(

BTW, the video is telling me it is private and I can't view :(
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Kharn, - What hospital where? we were 4 hours from the nearest one and anyway I avoid them like the plague - Long waiting for incompetent Doctors. Unless a diagnosis is obvious such as trauma in a car accident I find most of them have no clue. And I did not know I had a Tick until I got home.

Elle, LOL

midiman, The video works on my computer fine. However I have changed the setting on the link. Could you please advise me if the link now works or not both here at TDF and at CD.
If not I will have to find another way to post video slideshows. For reasons beyond my comprehension all my slideshows are banned at all host sites tried despite them being quite tame by comparison with most stuff on the internet.

muz

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Please note my comment today on the 'Nony's Slideshow' blog.
(though I think I am talking to myself most of the time, Kharn, Elle and occasionally Bianca excepted).

muz

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

muzza wrote:Please note my comment today on the 'Nony's Slideshow' blog.
(though I think I am talking to myself most of the time, Kharn, Elle and occasionally Bianca excepted).

muz
Well you know We'll always be here to answer my friend as we love your work, but it also seems that many others do as well with the reads :wink: , but they must be keyboard mute :lol:

By the way your slide shows works fine now :). Thanks so much for taking the time to show us all those great photos, it really is appreciated and loved :thumbs_up: :glou:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

April - and The Order of the Garter.

For the full blog click on:
http://coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/1110
Or scroll up to the CD iframe above and click 'read more'.

muz and the dolltime girls

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

The sexy garter :twisted:, can I volunteer to remove it :) :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

INFORMATIONS