www.irontechdoll.com

IRT 158 Review - Very Positive

Review on Irontech Doll Product and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
kaom
Active Poster
Active Poster

IRT 158 Review - Very Positive

Post by kaom »

Discussion of this review was copied to here: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8&t=117969

PREFACE

My Intent:
This review is intended to give you a non-bias review of my IRT 158 and my dealings with Jeff from BCD.

Background:
I am a married scientist who works for a national laboratory. I have been a member of the TDF since January 2018 and I have been shopping for a doll since before then.

Doll Experience:
The IRT 158 is my first and probably last (see final thoughts).

Doll Shopping, e.g., prospects and why I chose IRT:
When first choosing a doll, like many others, I was completely overwhelmed with choices. I won’t go into too much detail about all the various dolls I considered purchasing. Rather I have compiled a list of what I considered to be the top contenders and why I ultimately didn’t go for them.

YL 160
I have to say that this doll’s ass, legs, and tits, are easily one of the best sculpted in the game. Unfortunately, this doll also has horrendous straw-pipe shoulders. That, for me, is a deal breaker.

WM 170
The 170 has great tits. The only thing I didn’t like about this doll was how hard the breasts appeared to be… That said, the same issue is true for my IRT beauty. Great shape but REALLY firm.

PD Amber/Gretta
I was initially dead set on buying the Amber Type C. Honestly, had PD not blown off my enquiry emails, I’d be writing a different review. That said, I can’t complain; I did was able to work with Jeff and Leonard from IRT as result of my poor experience with PD. So cheers.

IRT
A couple months after PD straight ignored my follow up correspondence, they announced a new mold, “Krissy with huge tits”. The mold looks PERFECT. However, still salty about my experience with them, I decided to hold off on a pre-order (boy… I am glad I did) and wait to see the finished product. Shortly after their announcement, I saw this post from IRT: viewtopic.php?f=388&t=102353. I was immediately interested. I just now had to wait and see which doll I prefered.

After what felt like an eternity, PD released images of the finished product. It looks terrible compared the mold (see: viewtopic.php?f=270&t=83963). Once the pictures for IRT dropped, I made my decision.

PRODUCT REVIEW
Packaging
The box she was shipped in arrived in overall good condition. There were a couple dents but Fedex managed to get the doll to my house without any punctures or evidence of tampering. (See attached images)

The one packaging criticism I have is that the doll wasn’t wrapped in plastic to protect her skin from potential abrasions that may have occurred during shipping. Her feet and hands were neatly and tightly wrapped, but other than that, all that covered her was a sleeping bag with rather course material.
Box_1.JPG
Box_1.JPG (4.61 MiB) Viewed 4643 times
box_2.JPG
box_2.JPG (4.5 MiB) Viewed 4642 times
box_3.JPG
box_3.JPG (5.1 MiB) Viewed 4643 times
box_4.JPG
box_4.JPG (4.71 MiB) Viewed 4643 times
packaging_1.JPG
packaging_1.JPG (4.65 MiB) Viewed 4642 times
packaging_2.JPG
packaging_2.JPG (4.68 MiB) Viewed 4643 times
packaging_3.jpg
packaging_3.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 4642 times
cleaning.JPG
cleaning.JPG (4.69 MiB) Viewed 4643 times
Sculpt
As you can see from the photos, the sculpt of this doll is absolutely stunning. Aside from the more obvious features, e.g., breasts, hips, thighs, etc., there is an incredible amount of detail on the fingers and feet, including groves and veins. The pictures on my phone do not serve these details any justice.

TPE Quality
The quality of TPE is hard to gauge because I am not an expert. The doll leaks very little oil and the skin is incredibly soft and smooth to the touch. She does have a noticeable synthetic odor, even after bathing her.

Skeleton Quality
The range of motion on this doll is actually quite impressive. She can do the splits with hardly any noticeable stretching of the vagina. Her hands, wrists, feet, and knees all rotate smoothly. The skeleton joints are tight (as I requested) and move fluidly when handled. One criticism I have here is that her right hip joint tends to squeak when moving the leg in a seated position.

Weight
This doll is extremely heavy. To give you some context, I provided an image of me which gives you insight on to my overall fitness and age. On the first night she arrived I destroyed my back lifting her out of the box. It wasn’t immediate pain. No, rather over the course of the next few days it became more and more painful to the point where I could hardly walk.
IMG_5278.jpg
IMG_5278.jpg (589.18 KiB) Viewed 4643 times
Fun factor
Due to the weight of this doll, she is a one-position wonder (for me at least). All of her weight is located in her hips and ass, which makes trying to hoist her into doggy all the more difficult.
The vagina and anus placement is better than some dolls I have seen, however, they -- like many other TPE dolls -- are placed a bit too far forward. This combined with the thickness of her ass and thighs has made entry from behind -- or even just the side -- all but impossible. At least with a 6.5 inch tool anyway.

(NOTE: That is petroleum jelly on her tits... But still, pretty hot...)
spread.JPG
spread.JPG (4.39 MiB) Viewed 4643 times
Criticisms
The biggest and most critical criticism I have with my doll is the placement of her mouth hole. Looking directly at the doll, the mouth hole is to the right of that. This asymmetry drives me absolutely nuts. Even worse, during oral, the one eye on the right bulges out horribly while the one on the left doesn't move at all. This seems to be a rather gross oversight.
IMG_7224.jpg
IMG_7224.jpg (4.37 MiB) Viewed 4643 times
There also appears to be a slight mold imperfection above her left wrist.
imperfection_1.JPG
imperfection_1.JPG (4.32 MiB) Viewed 4643 times
Overall
Overall I find this doll to be incredibly sexy and well made (other than the mouth… ugh..). My experience working with Leonard from IRT is very positive. He is prompt, courteous, and appears to speak reasonable english, which to me is large plus. The final verdict for my review from a production standpoint is: VERY POSITIVE.

VENDOR REVIEW
Jeff from BCD is very friendly and respectful. He was always quick to answer my questions and be patient with me as I mulled over my options. I would highly recommend Jeff at BCD as your vendor if you want a tailored experience. Vendor review: VERY POSITIVE.

kaom
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: IRT 158 Review - Very Positive

Post by kaom »

Lubed boobies:
video-0000046.mov
(18.45 MiB) Downloaded 3673 times

INFORMATIONS