www.irontechdoll.com

Merida. A tale of my first doll (Review)

Review on Irontech Doll Product and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Merida

Merida. A tale of my first doll (Review)

Post by Merida »

Merida

A tale of my first doll.

I have been 24 years with my wife. Since she has difficulty down there (medical & recent) and instead of cheating or ending such a long relationship, we both agreed that a doll would help to fill in a gap that was no longer possible. She was really positive behind the idea and already knew about my secret love that is Merida. So I began to check on dolls about a year and a half ago. After some discussions with my wife, we decided to wait until the tenants leave the basement part of the house and only then get a doll. When the basement was finally vacated, I began construction work to get the basement done and most important my new room ready for Merida’s arrival.

Choosing which manufacturer, model and head was very hard. Each have their own pluses and minuses. In the very end, I decided to go with Irontech with a specific model in mind. That too was hard since most manufacturers cheat on measurements. I wanted my doll to be as close to the 5’ 4” that I wished. After some investigation, I learned that the 169cm was actually closer to 165cm and that sealed the deal. Nice D cup and curves to boot.. My other choice was 6YE 165F model.

Next, I chose Sex Doll Canada as my vendor for conveniance and being approved by TDF. After a few emails back and forth with Rick, I placed my order on the 7th of June. Everything went smooth as butter. I was contacted a few times to warn me of photos and shipping. I ended up receiving her on the 9th of July. I was expecting around a month for shipping and planned accordingly.

So here’s a recap of what I ordered:

IRONTECH 169cm model
Wig: Wig #7
Head : Connie
Eyes: Shining Blue
Skin Colour: Tanned
Areola Colour: Skin
Areola Size: 3cm
Vagina Type: Fixed Vagina
Permanent Areola and Labia Colouring: Permanent - Default Colours
Finger Nails: French
Pubic Hair: None
Feet: Standing

I never got wig #7 so Rick gave me a 6YE wig #3 for free. Thanks again Rick!

My wife told me the delivery truck got here at around 9:00am. I instructed my wife to have the box put on my movers dolly and rolled into the garage until my return. When I got home after a long day at work, I was very happy to see that box. Lifting that box to get it inside the house was not easy. Fortunately, the dolly did most of the work. I proceeded to inspect the box in the living room where daylight is plentiful.
_1040360.JPG
_1040360.JPG (911.9 KiB) Viewed 3956 times
At first glance, everything looked good. The usual wear of a box that’s been shipped across thousands of miles and is in pretty good shape. I then opened the box to verify it’s content. Care has been taken to ensure her safety with foam padding. The doll itself is inside a protective sleeping bag. Nice touch! I could even use it for myself if I wanted too. Unzipping the bag revealed the body and the head was tucked between her legs and fully protected as well. This was also waiting for me…
_1040361.JPG
_1040361.JPG (905.6 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
_1040362.JPG
_1040362.JPG (879.85 KiB) Viewed 3956 times
_1040364.JPG
_1040364.JPG (322.96 KiB) Viewed 3956 times
Gasp! I hope her neck ain’t broken. I did put it back straight and was told by Rick that he sees that on about 10% of shipments. He said that most of the time, the culprit is the truck as to break hard and the result is the body inside the box moves.

I was amazed at how heavy it was when I took her out of the box. I had to go down 12 steps to my new room in the basement. I lay her still inside the sleeping bag on my bed and unwrapped her feet, hands and the head. Nice! I thought it was a quick connector but it’s the M16 screw on type. My first overall impression was at how small the hands and feet are. The skin felt a bit tacky. Since I had a rough day and still had work to do. I just dressed her up and took some quick photos to call it a day.
_1040366.JPG
_1040366.JPG (297.61 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
_1040369.jpg
_1040369.jpg (89.75 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
_1040373.jpg
_1040373.jpg (151.02 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
Over the next few days, I was able to do the cleaning & powdering ritual with a change of clothes. My choice of the Connie head was spot on. I changed her eyes to Mannequinfans’s blue eyes for a more natural look but did not put the lids yet. Top all this with a long curly fiery redhead wig and you have a recipe for hotness. Merida, your so damn sexy. Wife agrees!
_1040374.jpg
_1040374.jpg (93.49 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
_1040375.JPG
_1040375.JPG (256.89 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
_1040376.JPG
_1040376.JPG (286.17 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
Regarding measurements. I measured her with the Connie head at 165cm (5’4”) tall straitened and standing against a wall using a speed square to mark a line. This is what I wanted. I also got the digital scale from my work that I use for shipping boxes the weigh her. Subtracting my own weight because I had to lift her up yielded a result of 86.2 pounds (39kg).

With my wife’s help, we check some basic measurements:

Breast line is 89cm (vs 86cm).
Under breast is 69cm (vs 66cm)
Waist is 60cm (vs 57cm).
Hip line is the same at 91cm.

Nothing much here to write. She is the right height. You will need small clothing even extra small. I have a lot of clothing waiting for her that I will try in the future. I may have to cheat because of her curves. I also have 18 pairs of high heels with 4 of them being size 6 and the rest are my wife’s at size 8. Again, I may have to do some photo trickery to get creative. I’ll try to invent some way to get her to stand in those heels.

Now for the intimate part. Breasts are firm and nipples are bigger than I expected. Feels weird in a way because I have no basis for comparison. Private part looks good but I are not correctly placed in my mind. First time doing it with Merida was very different to my wife of 24 years. It’s not the same. It can be quite exhausting if you want to vary positions. Practice makes perfect. I’ll get better at it!
_1040378.JPG
_1040378.JPG (426.44 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
I’m not disappointed at all in my purchase. Merida is finally home and I’m really happy.. I still have a lot of renovation work to do (75% completed). Once that’s done. Many good times and photos ahead!

INFORMATIONS