www.sino-doll.com

Sinodoll 158cm - She's just arrived!

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
DoctorZero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sinodoll 158cm - She's just arrived!

Post by DoctorZero »

I've just received my first doll, the Sinodoll 158cm S29 JinYing! So, I'm a total amateur here, but I'll see if I can provide some useful information about this new doll body.

Dates
Ordered: August 17
Factory Photos: September 3
Doll Shipped: September 5
Doll Received: September 11

Doll Info
Head: S29 JinYing
Body: 158cm
Skin Colour: Natural
Wig: 1# (short brown)
Eye Color: 1# (light brown)
Movable Eyes: Yes
Lip Color: 2# (pinkish-red)
Nipple Colour: 3#
Areola Size: 1# small
Fingernails: 3#
Toenails: 3#
Vagina Type: Fixed
Vagina color: Same as photo
Ultra Soft Vagina: Yes
Ultra Soft Thigh: Yes
Ultra Soft Ass: Yes
Uterine orifice Yes
Implant eyebrow: Yes
Shrug Joint: Yes
Standing without bolts: Yes
Package: Carton Package

First Impressions
Actual Height: approx 5'2" (158cm) - so height is as advertised
Actual Weight: approx 75 lbs (34kg) - approx 71 lbs for body and 4 lbs for head - ultra soft components may perhaps have added to the weight - advertised weight is, I believe, 30kg + or - 3kg
Body: This girl is all legs, and torso seems attenuated, but overall she's shapely and balanced. She's an impossibly slim and slender fille de joie. I think she's sexy. Her B cup breasts are a delight, and a hand cups each perfectly.
Manufacturing build: Her body is soft yet holds an athletic shape. Once powdered, silicone is so smooth and just feels good to the touch. Compared to photos of other Sinodolls I've seen, the seam lines on the 158cm are light and restrained, which I think you'll see in the marketing photos for the 158cm.
Ultrasoft thighs and ass: Not sure that I notice the results of these options. She's already soft all over. Her 48cm thigh circumference is a smidgen larger than that on the Sinodoll 161cm (47cm thigh circumference). So, if Ultrasoft thighs get you a result, I think I'd notice on my 158cm.
Head and neck: The head slides on nicely and fits snug. The head only detaches if I purposefully detach it.
My only annoyance so far: The head itself is off-gassing an unpleasant chemical smell. I've washed her head with soap and water, but that didn't help. Any suggestions as to what to do? Do I just need to be patient until the smell passes? Her body smells nice and is only slightly oily (not an issue). But her head is much more oily and chemico-stinky. Yikes.

Powdering her is such a sensual experience! Maybe I'll buy her some clothes, maybe not.

Thoughts?

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sinodoll 158cm - She's just arrived!

Post by Willendorph »

Congratulations! You can post photos once you get to 5 posts, and it would be nice to see your new lady.

My Natsumi (Sino 152) had that chemical smell to her face. It goes away by itself in a few weeks. Personally, I wouldn't wash her face too much as you could take the eyelashes off, and it'll go on its own.

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

Congratulations! I want to see your photos bad...

How's the feeling on the ass? how soft are we talking about? and the breast? being smaller, how it feels?

DoctorZero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DoctorZero »

Willendorph wrote:Congratulations! You can post photos once you get to 5 posts, and it would be nice to see your new lady.

My Natsumi (Sino 152) had that chemical smell to her face. It goes away by itself in a few weeks. Personally, I wouldn't wash her face too much as you could take the eyelashes off, and it'll go on its own.
Thank you for the reassurance and advice, Willendorph! So, it sounds like I just need to be patient and let her head cure a bit. After all, she's just freshly emerged from her silicone bath at the factory. Yes, I do need to be careful with her eyelashes!

DoctorZero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DoctorZero »

laurensz wrote:Congratulations! I want to see your photos bad...

How's the feeling on the ass? how soft are we talking about? and the breast? being smaller, how it feels?
Hi, laurensz! Yes, I'll post some photos once I graduate from newbie mode at TDF.

Her small breasts really are super-soft and squeezable. They feel good! Because of their size, they stand attentive and waiting for my touch, and they don't bounce around a lot. In fact, her breasts only seem to bounce around if I do something like massage vigorously right underneath them.

Her bottom is smooth, soft, and juts out nicely from her body. Spooning with her is very satisfying! But her bottom isn't soft at all like her breasts. I can use all five fingers to squeeze a butt cheek, and her body gives nicely. But if I use the palm of my hand to press in, her body only gives way a little bit and mostly stays firm. I expect there are dolls with softer bottoms. Nevertheless, I think her bottom is delightful.

lamalama
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lamalama »

Congrats on your new doll! I myself am waiting for my 158. Hoping to receive some factory pictures soon. I was just wondering, do you live in the US? If so, how was the experience with customs? Were there any issues?

Really looking forward to those pictures and congratulations once again!

DoctorZero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DoctorZero »

lamalama wrote:Congrats on your new doll! I myself am waiting for my 158. Hoping to receive some factory pictures soon. I was just wondering, do you live in the US? If so, how was the experience with customs? Were there any issues?

Really looking forward to those pictures and congratulations once again!
Hi, lamalama! Yes, I live in the USA. Sinodoll shipped the doll via FedEx. She landed in Indianapolis as the international point of entry and cleared customs in 45 minutes. No issues. No, ahem, import tariffs, unless I have yet to receive a payment demand in the mail. The Sinodoll standard packaging is superb, and she arrived without dings, dents, or punctures.

DoctorZero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DoctorZero »

lamalama,

For what they're worth, here are my factory photos. Although washed out and skewed, they were perfect for their intended use. That is, checking colors (pink toenails? check!) before shipment.

I hope you get your factory photos soon so you can get your first look at your new lady!
Attachments
IMG_7818.JPG
IMG_7818.JPG (160.89 KiB) Viewed 2733 times
IMG_7819.JPG
IMG_7819.JPG (173.58 KiB) Viewed 2733 times
IMG_7820.JPG
IMG_7820.JPG (142.36 KiB) Viewed 2733 times
IMG_7821.JPG
IMG_7821.JPG (154.58 KiB) Viewed 2733 times

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

emm...the head looks better with white hair...

i do feel the breast is somewhat bigger than the prototype. You know, hugging a doll in bed while sleeping, can cause some discomfort in the chest especially when the breast has so much volume.

hope you can post more review with photos!

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

The new B cup breasts look wonderful and trim toned body overall. Can't wait to see more pictures - especially from her butt and hips. Good choice to get this model. Congratulations.

lamalama
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lamalama »

DoctorZero wrote:lamalama,

For what they're worth, here are my factory photos. Although washed out and skewed, they were perfect for their intended use. That is, checking colors (pink toenails? check!) before shipment.

I hope you get your factory photos soon so you can get your first look at your new lady!

Looks absolutely stunning! Thanks you for the info and the pictures, helps put my mind at ease for my own order.

INFORMATIONS