www.sino-doll.com

Did Sino just release another new body?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Did Sino just release another new body?

Post by Colonel Angus »

dollcurio wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
Dees luver wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote: You're joking right? That bust to waist ratio is what makes it look unrealistic. bust too big for that build, particularly the torso, and the waist is cartoonishly thin
Why bother criticizing his opinion? Why not just move on and find the right doll for you?
Because I feel it is important to have it known by Sino that not everyone is pleased with the direction they are taking. Granted, it did come off as a personal attack if read that way, and for that I apologize. I just had such high hopes for this company, and even though I still see all of their talent and potential, their artistic direction has taken a turn for the worse.
I really think this combination of 162 S30 has a very good & balanced slight stylized look, but agree that the 158 small and this 162 share the same slight oddness in the crotch/butt.

My theory is it occurred from (multiple?) alterations to reduce chance of tears, the older Sino's had a different design which looked much better to me.

I made this adjustment image (Right side is modified)
back.jpg
I wonder if Sino could experiment with fattening up that area between the legs.

The DS 145 EVO is a good example of it done well IMO. It's mainly that the butt crack flows into everything else.
DS 145 plus evo vag.jpg
On Sino that area appears less defined, the anus to me seems closer to where vag would be ending at. There isn't enough fat to stop the gaping, so it can look a bit off with the large thighs/hips.
c29010eee6d79ac61b9c9d5eac9462f0_small.jpg
The outer crease of the "mons pubis" along both legs, would end in a Y or V shape that blends into the butt crack.

similar pose on DS 145 EVO
lovedoo_145evo_chun_11.jpg
Here are images of the older Sino's with better definition in that area, before changes to address tears:
sino2018_2.jpg
sino2018_3.jpg
Tearing issue or not, the old design was infinitely better. And my trouble with the new faces and bodies isn't that they are bad, it's that they are becoming less natural and realistic, and Sino even boasts about realism on their store page. The older bodies had much more believable proportioning (boobs aside). And,the older faces and their realism is what drew me to Sino in the first place, whereas the one on this page is like others have said, like from a video game, or an animation. It is lovely, but doesn't seem like a good direction. I love some aspects of their recent two sculpts though, like the abdomen, and stomach area are fantastic, and the actual shape of the breasts on both the B and the E/D are very nicely shaped, and the ass on both too! I'm only critical of things I see potential in, or actually like. If I hate it, I shut up.

As far as the gaping goes, in a thread I started, someone mentioned a company that has no issues with it, and it looks perfect. But, I won't name them here on another manuf.'s thread.

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

kyronami wrote:love the face, body looks OK but I think 160+ cms will always be too heavy for me im gonna assume is like 40kg+
The manufacturer specs say it's 34kg. Would probably still work for me as handling my 29kg doll is starting to not feel that taxing anymore.
I like this one enough that I'm tempted to see if I could still cancel my Piperdoll Akira order, pay the vendor the difference and switch to this one instead.

The number of dolls I like enough to want to order is growing fast *sigh*.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

kyronami wrote:love the face, body looks OK but I think 160+ cms will always be too heavy for me im gonna assume is like 40kg+
Dear Kyronami, you assume this girl's weight is 40kg, aha, you are wrong :whistle: , she is lighter than you guess. If without adding any option, she just around 34kg . :lol:

Your Emily
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

INFORMATIONS