www.sino-doll.com

Why is my SINO 155 only 141CM tall? 

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Why is my SINO 155 only 141CM tall? 

Post by oberyn »

I am confused and disappointed that my 155 is only 141 in height

Kindly look at the video. 

Previously, you even posted pictures proving their height was accurate on their 152, 161, and 170 models which you can find here (link ) 

viewtopic.php?f=425&t=108876

Apparently you use to measure your dolls head to heel,so what happened? 

Why the change?

If I had known her true height, I would not have purchased her.
Attachments
20190817_155838.mp4
(29.57 MiB) Downloaded 2863 times

Ascendancy

Re: Why is my SINO 155 only 141CM tall? 

Post by Ascendancy »

Yeah Jeff from bcd has been sayin this for a while too, also the doll is 10 pounds heavier then they advertise as well

i really want this doll and I was gonna order her recently but im still on the fence because of her height and weight hard to find an anime style in silicone though...

If you measure her laying down from her head to her toes with her toes pointed does she get to 155? I know some doll makers measure this way to fudge the numbers

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

kyronami wrote:Yeah Jeff from bcd has been sayin this for a while too, also the doll is 10 pounds heavier then they advertise as well

i really want this doll and I was gonna order her recently but im still on the fence because of her height and weight hard to find an anime style in silicone though...

If you measure her laying down from her head to her toes with her toes pointed does she get to 155? I know some doll makers measure this way to fudge the numbers
Yeah they used to measure their dolls that way.but switched it to be legit I guess they switched it back. Missing 14cm in difference is a lot its almost 6 inches.

Ascendancy

Post by Ascendancy »

oberyn wrote:
kyronami wrote:Yeah Jeff from bcd has been sayin this for a while too, also the doll is 10 pounds heavier then they advertise as well

Yeah they used to measure their dolls that way.but switched it to be legit I guess they switched it back. Missing 14cm in difference is a lot its almost 6 inches.
there was a picture floating around of sino measuring the 155 to try to prove it was 155, was in reply in someones thread but I cant seem to find it

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

shall we all start to measure our Sinos? haha

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

kyronami wrote:
there was a picture floating around of sino measuring the 155 to try to prove it was 155, was in reply in someones thread but I cant seem to find it
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&start=15

By my measurements she is a little over 57 inches 145 cm
It was clear in my review long before anyone else ordered one

The weight is very close depending on which head you choose
Master of Puppets...

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Dees luver wrote:
kyronami wrote:

It's still not 155cm they shouldn't be advertising it as one.

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

oberyn wrote:
Dees luver wrote:
kyronami wrote:

It's still not 155cm they shouldn't be advertising it as one.
Oh I agree, I was just pointing to my thread where sino said I was wrong about the hieght

I don’t mind her being short, I have plenty of tall dolls so it’s nice to have shorty around too, that just keeps her lighter while still being thick
Master of Puppets...

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

So a SINO 152 is about 10-11CM taller than a SINO 155.
Best,
Jeff
Attachments
long of it.mp4
(14.49 MiB) Downloaded 2708 times

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

Welp, guess Ill goto another manuf. I already thought 161 was too short for me, but if height is being false advertised then hell no. ty for the post.

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

It's not right that a doll that's advertised as 155cm is actually 141cm. It's false advertising. I also don't like the 10 pound overage. Combined with the problems that Sino Doll has been having with defective mouth holes, this makes "three strikes" in my book.

Jakeelliot100

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

Sino was on my radar but not anymore. Nor is any company that LIES in their descriptions. Everyone in the Community should boycott false advertisers.

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

Jakeelliot100 wrote:Sino was on my radar but not anymore. Nor is any company that LIES in their descriptions. Everyone in the Community should boycott false advertisers.
You will have to boycott most of the dolls on TDF then as most of them have numbers wrong on the websites
Master of Puppets...

Ascendancy

Post by Ascendancy »

Dees luver wrote:
Jakeelliot100 wrote:Sino was on my radar but not anymore. Nor is any company that LIES in their descriptions. Everyone in the Community should boycott false advertisers.
You will have to boycott most of the dolls on TDF then as most of them have numbers wrong on the websites
yeahhh a lot do it, or they measure with the toes pointed as much as possible. And a lot of the times the "weight" is without the head on the doll

kinda lame though

dollcurio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollcurio »

this is the case for a bunch of different dolls, usually measured from toes outstretched instead of heel. I wouldn't hold it against them too much just due to how common practice it is.

There was a true weight list going around on TDF too for a bunch of different manufacturers, oh yea Jeff started it, good resource :thumbs_up: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=76649

INFORMATIONS