www.sino-doll.com

Reveal The Latest Flat Chest Sex Doll In Advance

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Reveal The Latest Flat Chest Sex Doll In Advance

Post by Colonel Angus »

The vagina gaping is still a bit ridiculous.
c29010eee6d79ac61b9c9d5eac9462f0_small.jpg
c29010eee6d79ac61b9c9d5eac9462f0_small.jpg (46.34 KiB) Viewed 1675 times
. And this is with her legs together.
Also, I still say her waist and torso are too small, or her hips are too big.

MsStrangeLove
Doll
Doll
Location: with LizA, Levke, AnnE, Nele, Kinko, Mamamba and nukeno in cyba's space

Post by MsStrangeLove »

Very nice!
I'm a doll trapped in a living body, not believing in life after birth.
Think with heArt! Follow me on --> Twitter

Sume
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sume »

Hi Emily at Sino Doll,

This doll looks amazing. I am unsure which doll to order now. While it is not flat chested, I agree with you now calling it little titties. I think it looks great. I am going to send an inquiry to sino doll about it. As I would like to order.

dollcurio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollcurio »

Colonel Angus wrote:With those photos, I can see that she needs a bit more pubic fat area. She looks to have a bit too much thigh gap.

Edit: the front pic also makes her hips look exaggerated. She needs a tiny bit more waist and torso. Tons of booty girls already, need more natural/normal gals.
I really like the direction of this doll, especially the Dva cosplay :whistle: , but I'd say the torso/abdomen length is too short. The shortness is also exaggerating the thigh gap area (and I like a thigh gap), making it seem as if more is missing.
The wrists are lower than they should be to the crotch, even accounting for slight side tilt at the waist. (the crotch should be lower, I was thinking initially it was half a head length but it might only be a minor 1/3 or 1/4th head length off proportionally)

The arm and legs length look fine IMO, but overall for such a sleek bodyline the torso seems stuffed upward. It's only noticeable when viewing full body photos (a few on the order page). A side effect is it exaggerates the legs, looking longer and slender with this hip width. But I think overall it works against this body type, it is a bit of the common, short stubby torso look that many dolls have.

I do like the direction and also like what Sino is doing, but I'm also exceedingly picky 8) Even so I wouldn't mind owning this doll, so keep up the good work Sino.

Would the 152 heads work on this body? (thinking S8 head)

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tailor »

Im part off the club that want to see more small chested dolls and hopefully this is just the beginning of a revolution.

But I really really love big hips on a woman, don't care much for big breast and do preferred small tits.
The dilemma is that usually I think small breast on a girls with big hips can make her look unbalanced. But from the pictures on this doll I say you have found the perfect balance point.
She is a sexy girl and she is so hot that she just made the sun an unnecessary thing from the past :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:
Jade: SM 148cm
Claire: JM New Tree Elf 80cm
Mi-Soo: Starpery 171cm A

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

dollcurio wrote:
but I'd say the torso/abdomen length is too short. The shortness is also exaggerating the thigh gap area (and I like a thigh gap), making it seem as if more is missing.
The wrists are lower than they should be to the crotch, even accounting for slight side tilt at the waist. (the crotch should be lower, I was thinking initially it was half a head length but it might only be a minor 1/3 or 1/4th head length off proportionally)

The arm and legs length look fine IMO, but overall for such a sleek bodyline the torso seems stuffed upward. It's only noticeable when viewing full body photos (a few on the order page). A side effect is it exaggerates the legs, looking longer and slender with this hip width. But I think overall it works against this body type, it is a bit of the common, short stubby torso look that many dolls have.
As far as the legs looking long, it's not perception. They are about 10cm longer than their 159. Considering the height is almost equal, the torso length must be where the reduction was made to compensate.
The waist is about 8-9cm narrower than the 159 as well, while most of the other measurements are close to the same (discounting breasts).
Oh well, so close, yet so far. But, still the right direction.

dollcurio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollcurio »

:whistle: this doll is growing on me 8O I take back most of what I nitpicking about.

is this a different head? (hope it is ok to post images from stores)

*edit* oh it is, Head S28 Huan, nice!
d7a4292e5d92ab34.jpg
d7a4292e5d92ab34.jpg (169.43 KiB) Viewed 1361 times

MsStrangeLove
Doll
Doll
Location: with LizA, Levke, AnnE, Nele, Kinko, Mamamba and nukeno in cyba's space

Post by MsStrangeLove »

dollcurio wrote:(hope it is ok to post images from stores)
Thx for posting this.
I haven't seen a full body shot of this doll yet,
neither Sino themselves or my usual vendors provide one.
Now I'm about to crunch the numbers again all day to make this one happen ASAP. :)

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

MsStrangeLove wrote:
dollcurio wrote:(hope it is ok to post images from stores)
Thx for posting this.
I haven't seen a full body shot of this doll yet,
neither Sino themselves or my usual vendors provide one.
Now I'm about to crunch the numbers again all day to make this one happen ASAP. :)
Agreed, she benefits from the full body shot. She appears a little more proportionate without the angles, poses, or cropping.

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

damn, this full body shot really makes me wanna buy it. But the butt must be soft. I need the someone to buy it and post review about this.

DoctorZero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DoctorZero »

laurensz wrote:damn, this full body shot really makes me wanna buy it. But the butt must be soft. I need the someone to buy it and post review about this.
I ordered the 158cm S29 JinYing on August 17. I'll post the factory photos once I receive them, and I'll prepare some sort of a review once I receive the doll. :)

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

DoctorZero wrote:
laurensz wrote:damn, this full body shot really makes me wanna buy it. But the butt must be soft. I need the someone to buy it and post review about this.
I ordered the 158cm S29 JinYing on August 17. I'll post the factory photos once I receive them, and I'll prepare some sort of a review once I receive the doll. :)
Gratz, looking forward to the review :)

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

DoctorZero wrote:
:thumbs_up:

MsStrangeLove
Doll
Doll

Post by MsStrangeLove »

DoctorZero wrote:I ordered the 158cm S29 JinYing on August 17. I'll post the factory photos once I receive them, and I'll prepare some sort of a review once I receive the doll. :)
That would be great! :thumbs_up:

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

I really like this body. Sweet little titties and everything.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

INFORMATIONS