www.sino-doll.com

Weight of Heating & Sound Options

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Weight of Heating & Sound Options

Post by Willendorph »

Umami wrote: I've been in contact with my vendor, Sandro from DollStudio, and we're working on a resolution. I'm debating if I want to pursue it further because honestly I feel quite a bit disappointed knowing that all the components are in there but it just doesn't work.

It'll definitely be in the review though and in much more detail.
Well, it sounds a bit disappointing. I'm sure they will at least refund the price of the heating upgrade though, as if it never worked then that's a problem with manufacture.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Weight of Heating & Sound Options

Post by Sino-doll »

Umami wrote:I ordered the heating system on my doll and well... it never ended up working. Maybe I just got unlucky, but some things to note:

She didn't come with any documentation or any power cable; I ended up buying one from Amazon that had enough voltage to technically power the system but it just never worked.

Plus she has wires coming out of next and head and it's pretty unsightly.

Not trying to discourage you from getting the option, but if you can live with the wiring and the possibility of it not working at all it, then go for it.
Hi Umami, I am sorry to hear that, I know what happen with your doll. If the previous solution doesn't work in your doll, please contact your reseller again, we will give further assistance.

Sincerely,
Sino-doll
Emily
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

INFORMATIONS