www.sino-doll.com

Vaginal tears on older mold 161s not all fixed.

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Jab

Vaginal tears on older mold 161s not all fixed.

Post by Jab »

My 161cm Britt had labia and internal tears.
This is her
This is her
IMG_20190517_1111524_rewind.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 2915 times
The labia tear was severe and in a terrible spot. Photos provided.
Labia tear
Labia tear
IMG_20190310_1303245_rewind.jpg (301.62 KiB) Viewed 2918 times
Internal tear
Internal tear
IMG_20190327_1347121_rewind.jpg (234.97 KiB) Viewed 2920 times

Tried Smoothon silpoxy from Reynols Advanced Materials for the labia tear, it didn't hold.
Sino was quick to send glue, glue didn't hold. They then sent silicone mix to mix with silicone parts A and B to fix this tear. I cleaned and prepped her, layered the labia, mix didn't hold. I did not use the doll because I knew if it can't pass a finger test, it won't pass a use test.

I purchased an Ecoflex 00-30 to try to reinforce the tear of the labia. A photo of the reinforcement attempt is provided. It looked good.
Reynolds ecoflex 00-30
Reynolds ecoflex 00-30
IMG_20190412_1008042_rewind.jpg (238.5 KiB) Viewed 2914 times
First ecoflex attempt
First ecoflex attempt
IMG_20190408_1103361_rewind.jpg (293.01 KiB) Viewed 2918 times
The Ecoflex layer was thin and wouldn't form a lasting bond with the labia, it was easy to use a finger to undo the work.
Reynolds AV recommended using Ethyl, Isopropyl alcohol for preparation.

Back to square one.
Built up the layers again with the ecoflex but this time I had heard about a newer method attempt at fixing. Sino this time for whatever reason, wasn't shipping me this new mix.
I wrote them a nasty email, they responded and sent the mix. It took me a few days to attempt fixing her. I was thinking the Ecoflex rebuild with the method of filling the vagina would be strong enough to hold.
After two uses the mix and Ecoflex were peeling away from the labia. This also didn't hold. Photo provided. The problem for my tear, nothing will bond to the labia.
After 2 uses, with eco rebuild
After 2 uses, with eco rebuild
IMG_20190513_1424245_rewind.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2918 times
Since this attempt, I have tried to fill in the gaps with the A and B Sino mix.
Gap fill in, will even out as best I can
Gap fill in, will even out as best I can
IMG_20190513_1510508_rewind.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 2917 times
Internal tear is fixed.

I contacted Jeff to tell him the repair kit didn't hold. The Sino response back from Jeff was a suggestion of a new doll at half price. This made me very angry. Why should I pay more money for something I've already paid for?

Jeff has contacted Sinodoll a few times on my behalf and I wrote another email to Sino yesterday asking what action they plan to take. Except for last nights email I sent directly, there's no reason they shouldn't have gotten back to Jeff, unless Sino is closed.

My apologies for photos not showing at first.

Jab

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Vaginal tears on older mold 161s not all fixed.

Post by matt gloss »

Hi I just wanted to say I feel for you and I hope it gets sorted :)

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

This is a massive problem, not at all good for sino , but especially for the consumer, this is main reason that deterred me from shopping sino, this and the lack of communication they had with customers about this situation , it took weeks for them to address the issue with the community, when your selling dolls who’s major function is intimacy and this is happening to nearly everyone you’ve sold this product 2 and then go silent, was a red flag. Now going silent until you have a for sure fix is understandable, but not stopping production or sale of these products that you know are faulty is very underhanded, and that’s what seemed to be the case with sino. I’m not trying to bash sino, simply stating what was apparently going on, I was fully on board with sino, I thought and still do, that their sculpting team is one of the best out there, some of their faces are the best you’ll ever come across, but the tearing issue and way was handled was a big Ref Flag. Shame really, cuz they have a really beautiful lineup , hopefully they can get this thing sorted out and continue to create pieces of art like they have been. What I’m afraid of is that not only the labia tears but also the inner vaginal tearing that the “soft silicone” they advertise is compromised. People want “soft” but being to soft can lead to bad things, mainly tearing.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This will get resolved and SINO prefers that people work through the vendors first and we were working multiple issues thus overwhelming for sure.
The 2nd product did work fine for one person, inside and labia.
It did not work on Fabs doll outer, but on the inside so progress has been made.
I understand the issue about the SIL POXY not working on SINO. but just like TPE has different properties from SM to Jinsan ( look at what acne creamer did to SM dolls) so does silicone.
Jab and I are hoping we can use the same process I used to fix a hole in the labia of a TPE doll on his doll, but the key is finding a product that will act like an adhesive. I have some silicone getting shipped to me.
And remember Thomas Edison quest to see the light, he sayeth, "I have not failed , I have succeeded in finding ways that do not work."
V/r
Jeff

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Jab, I’m really sorry to hear your gal is not fixed, i really thought sino’s cure would work for all of us, I know how you feel about her so my heart is broken for you
I’m putting my faith in sino to make this right for you one way or another
I’m not sure if I did something different but my Zhen seems to be fixed very well
A couple things I want to note, i know you did a proper prep Jab because we’ve chatted, but just for others knowledge,
I did a very very thorough cleaning multiple times with 90% alcohol before and made sure it had ALL dried
Then I used sino’s method with the dowel with her completely inverted so the silicone overflowed into the tear, I blocked the outside of the labia tear with cotton swab so it built up it that area
With her legs spread a little this made the inner wall much thicker
After a half dozen uses now she seems fixed very well but of course I will always worry about it
Hopefully she stays fixed
This is not just a sino problem, a lot of silicone dolls from China have tearing problems like this
It just doesn’t get posted about as much as it should
Sino doll kept in close contact with me throughout the whole ordeal and answered my messages very timely
The didn’t have an immediate solution, they had to take time to research and testing these products takes drying time, I understood that and didn’t feel they went silent at all

Anyway I’m praying sino does right for you bud, Zhen sends hugs for her sister
Master of Puppets...

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Dear Jab,
Very sorry for the vaginal tears on your doll.
Dees luver is right and professional about this: This is not just a sino problem, a lot of silicone dolls from China have tearing problems like this.It just doesn’t get posted about as much as it should"
The dolls on the market are all made of soft materials,such as silicone or TPE,not steel,especiall the vagina,it can cause tears during using.
We have taken the tears problem into account when designing dolls and have prepared for design and materials:
1. The silicone material we use are the best on the market, and carried out thousands of tensile test before putting into production; It proves that it is with good extensibility is good

and durability.
2. The dolls' mold is already designed by opening the legs at an certain angle to ensure that the doll does not tear when it opens more.

3. Meanwhile,we have been exploring and using better production processes to increase the thickness of the inner wall, please see the post:
viewtopic.php?f=425&t=115472

By analyzing the photos shared by Jab,we think the possible reasons are as below:
1. Ecoflex 00 / 30 has been used before using our silicone mix, which may cause incompatibility;And chemical reaction may happened and easy to fall off. As shown in figure 1.
2. Cleaning may not be thorough enough or not times enough. Dees luver did very well on this:
did a very very thorough cleaning multiple times with 90% alcohol before and made sure it had ALL dried
3. The curing time after glue injection is not enough, it takes at least 8 hours. We can see from the photos that the vagina inside is still wet there.
Attachments
photo.jpg
photo.jpg (27.52 KiB) Viewed 2754 times
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Ive used silproxy on my old silicone doll before and it worked a charm, not sure on more current Silicone dolls if the mix is alot different now. But yes you have to give it time to cure if you havent already, preferably overnite if you can.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

ALCON,
Right now all that counts is his doll.
If you were Jab, you would feel exactly the same way.
Not all products that work on Jinsan TPE, work on SM.
The same is true for silcone doll world.
Best,
Jeff

Jab

Post by Jab »

Some things.

1. Sino stayed in touch for the first attempts.

2.The assumption she wasn't cleaned correctly is in error.
I injected straight 91% alcohol in the vagina, wiped the pubic area with 91% alcohol soaked microfiber cloth and let her dry for 24 hours each time before ever trying ecoflex. I did not let the alcohol sit inside her and let her dry. Silpoxy first, Sino glue second, Sino glue with the first sent part A and B mix combined. Each time she was allowed to cure longer than 10hours. All tests were finger tests pulling on the labia.

3.Ecoflex was used after the first attempts failed and before the filling method was presented. What was I supposed to do with my doll with no word from Sino about this? A simple, be patient we're working on it would have helped. This is where communication broke down.

4.I was informed of a new method and materials solidly from Dees, another customer. Thanks Dees.

5. Sino never communicated the new method to me until two emails had to be sent, one from Jeff and one from me.
On the filling attempt, she was properly cleaned with both 91% alcohol and 70% Ethyl alcohol.
Left to dry for 24 hours.
I filled her with the new mix upside down, her hands pointing towards the ceiling, legs in an L shape .
She was left to cure for more than 72 hours after filling her.

6. As to the "wet" photo, it was just a photo of the patch work after the filling method didn't hold, nothing more.

7. You've taken Dees success in fixing his tear as if it's the same as mine. It isn't.You've also ignored what he's said about my cleaning

8. At no time can you go silent when there is a problem. Reassurance that you're working to fix a problem goes a long way.

9. I'm not paying more money for what I've paid for already, a working doll that doesn't have vaginal tears that quickly makes the doll unusable.

10. Where do we go from here?

Jab

Jab

Post by Jab »

Just wondering why Sino hasn't answered my emails.

They just answered just after this posting, 4:51 EST usa. Thanks Sino.

Jab.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Jab wrote:Just wondering why Sino hasn't answered my emails.

Jab.
Hi,
Sorry for being late,already replied.
Kindly please note the time difference and occasional off from work.
Thanks for your understanding.

Xp1967
Ex-Member

Post by Xp1967 »

Sanhui is much better than Sinodoll. :glou: :glou:

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Xp1967 wrote:Sanhui is much better than Sinodoll. :glou: :glou:
Subjective, personally both make great dolls

Jab

Post by Jab »

Despite numerous methods and a few pour attempts with Sino mix kits/dowel, my labia tear still isn't fixed unfortunately.

Each individual pour was cleaned/wiped with 70% ethyl alcohol then, 91% isopropyl alcohol multiple times.
Left to dry 10+ hours before pouring
Waiting 72+ hours for curing before removing the dowel.

Photo of the second to last attempt after use
Weakened pour
Weakened pour
IMG_20190708_0841035_rewind.jpg (957.83 KiB) Viewed 2064 times
Imo unseen bubble formed weakening the pour on right.

It was decided to pour once more.
Photo of finish pour after 72+ hours
Finished most recent pour
Finished most recent pour
IMG_20190712_0857418_rewind.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 2064 times
Waiting 3+ hours after dowel removal.
She didn't split right away, she did eventually.
Split photo.
Split
Split
IMG_20190716_1402482_rewind.jpg (872.71 KiB) Viewed 2064 times

After last pour she doesn't feel the same.

I'd like to know where I go from here?

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Jab wrote:Despite numerous methods and a few pour attempts with Sino mix kits/dowel, my labia tear still isn't fixed unfortunately.

Each individual pour was cleaned/wiped with 70% ethyl alcohol then, 91% isopropyl alcohol multiple times.
Left to dry 10+ hours before pouring
Waiting 72+ hours for curing before removing the dowel.

Photo of the second to last attempt after use
IMG_20190708_0841035_rewind.jpg
Imo unseen bubble formed weakening the pour on right.

It was decided to pour once more.
Photo of finish pour after 72+ hours
IMG_20190712_0857418_rewind.jpg
Waiting 3+ hours after dowel removal.
She didn't split right away, she did eventually.
Split photo.
IMG_20190716_1402482_rewind.jpg

After last pour she doesn't feel the same.

I'd like to know where I go from here?
Hi Jab, I understand your mood, and we try our best to solve the problem, we send silicone repair kit, sharing info how to fix the labia tear, but please understand the labia of the doll is a special place, due to you used other material to fix the labia before, cause the material of the labia is difference with original, therefore, cause the labia doesn't easy to fix now.
Meanwhile, please understand, when we received feedback about the labia tear issue, we improved our technology in the labia immediately, make the labia thick and won't easily tear, but we couldn't promise for the customer that the labia won't have tear issue.

Sincerely,
Sino-doll
Emily

INFORMATIONS