www.sino-doll.com

Deciding between the Sinodoll 152 and 161

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
walk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Deciding between the Sinodoll 152 and 161

Post by walk »

First post, been following this forum for a while, finally registered to start posting.

I've been doing a lot of research and am leaning towards getting a SInodoll for my first doll purchase. I see that Sinodoll hasn't been around that long as an independent entity but has already made significant improvements to their product, such that they're pretty highly recommended right now. I just wanted some confirmation on a few points before taking the leap - still not sure I'm actually going through with this.

From what I've read, it looks like tearing at the labia and visible seam lines were issues on some of their dolls. However, Sinodoll recently posted that they're reworking the labia to be sturdier so that it doesn't tear. The closeup pictures of their most recently released 159 doll shows what appears to be a much sturdier labia without sacrificing much in terms of realism. Can someone confirm that they'll be producing their 152 and 161 dolls with this improvement?

Haremlover's review of the 161 was very informative, but the seam lines on the doll were very visible in the pictures, at least to my eye. I think Sinodoll is supposed to be improving this as well, I understand that making them completely invisible on a silicone doll isn't possible, but are there any updated pictures showing how seam lines look on currently produced dolls?

Finally, I'm trying to decide between the 152 and 161. The bodies seem to be similarly proportioned and look very attractive to me. I'd say the 161 is more "ideal" to me in terms of size, but 152 does have the advantage of being lighter. Can someone confirm that both the 152 and 161 will incorporate all the recent Sinodoll improvements? The vendor I'm looking at purchasing the doll from has a significant price difference between the two dolls (~$1,000 Canadian difference), so I'm strongly leaning towards going with the 152. Anything else I should consider to decide on one versus the other? Thanks!

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Deciding between the Sinodoll 152 and 161

Post by Sino-doll »

walk wrote:First post, been following this forum for a while, finally registered to start posting.

I've been doing a lot of research and am leaning towards getting a SInodoll for my first doll purchase. I see that Sinodoll hasn't been around that long as an independent entity but has already made significant improvements to their product, such that they're pretty highly recommended right now. I just wanted some confirmation on a few points before taking the leap - still not sure I'm actually going through with this.

From what I've read, it looks like tearing at the labia and visible seam lines were issues on some of their dolls. However, Sinodoll recently posted that they're reworking the labia to be sturdier so that it doesn't tear. The closeup pictures of their most recently released 159 doll shows what appears to be a much sturdier labia without sacrificing much in terms of realism. Can someone confirm that they'll be producing their 152 and 161 dolls with this improvement?

Haremlover's review of the 161 was very informative, but the seam lines on the doll were very visible in the pictures, at least to my eye. I think Sinodoll is supposed to be improving this as well, I understand that making them completely invisible on a silicone doll isn't possible, but are there any updated pictures showing how seam lines look on currently produced dolls?

Finally, I'm trying to decide between the 152 and 161. The bodies seem to be similarly proportioned and look very attractive to me. I'd say the 161 is more "ideal" to me in terms of size, but 152 does have the advantage of being lighter. Can someone confirm that both the 152 and 161 will incorporate all the recent Sinodoll improvements? The vendor I'm looking at purchasing the doll from has a significant price difference between the two dolls (~$1,000 Canadian difference), so I'm strongly leaning towards going with the 152. Anything else I should consider to decide on one versus the other? Thanks!
Hello Walk,
PM sent. :D
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

ranger42
CoverDoll Staff
CoverDoll Staff

Post by ranger42 »

It would be great to have these answered in the forum, so that other people considering Sino but aware of these issues can learn also.
My Girls - WM140D #36 #188, WM163C #74 #188 #173: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=102752
Leah in Coverdoll, Isabelle

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Here's a recent review which might help you... https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5&t=115327
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

John436570
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by John436570 »

walk wrote:First post, been following this forum for a while, finally registered to start posting.

Hi walk,I bought a sino161 as my first doll just a few month ago.I think she looks and feels amazing but I would recommend a 152 for your first doll if you plan to have alot of sex with your doll.I used to think 35kg is nothing(since I have lifted 5 times that weight),but moving her around while having sex and cleaning her afterwards is more tiring than what I have expected,her own weight might cause damage to herself too.Maybe some of the difficulty comes from the tiny apartment I live in,but if you had no experience moving dolls around like me,I think the 20% weight difference is more significant than the 5.6% height difference.Also go for the soft thigh and ass option,but no hymen,I think the hymen is quite hard and has caused more damage to her vagina when i break it.

walk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by walk »

Thanks for the advice, David from Sinodoll suggested that I get the 152 as well. I'm still just checking a few things before I take the plunge, just want to be sure that the 152 will have the latest fixes and improvements, still trying to decide which skin colour to get. By the way if you don't mind, what skin colour did you go with?
John436570 wrote: Hi walk,I bought a sino161 as my first doll just a few month ago.I think she looks and feels amazing but I would recommend a 152 for your first doll if you plan to have alot of sex with your doll.I used to think 35kg is nothing(since I have lifted 5 times that weight),but moving her around while having sex and cleaning her afterwards is more tiring than what I have expected,her own weight might cause damage to herself too.Maybe some of the difficulty comes from the tiny apartment I live in,but if you had no experience moving dolls around like me,I think the 20% weight difference is more significant than the 5.6% height difference.Also go for the soft thigh and ass option,but no hymen,I think the hymen is quite hard and has caused more damage to her vagina when i break it.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Sino sculpting is excellent, I’m a very big fan of their models, I’d say while ordering make it a point to make sure your getting the new model versions with these issues resolved. Good luck in your decision, they both are beautiful models can’t go wrong with either model.

Rytlock Brimstone
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rytlock Brimstone »

[/quote]

Hello Walk,
PM sent. :D[/quote]

I must agree with Ranger,,, many of us have those SAME questions and would benefit from reading some of the answers here on the forum. If you don't want to share all the information that's fine but surely you can give the majority of the information on a reply and keep other things private if you wish.

This is a vital part of internet forums....it's as if you are having a conversation with someone and there are a bunch of people listening in but not actively involved in the conversation. We benefit from the information and you benefit from us learning the information.

This is not the first time you have done this and it is a bit frustrating. :D

INFORMATIONS