www.sino-doll.com

Are the problems with torn vaginas and bad seam work fixed?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Are the problems with torn vaginas and bad seam work fixed?

Post by Jay1313 »

Was wondering if the issues with tearing in the vagina and the seam work of the dolls have been fixed. You guys posted in a thread that it’ll be fixed in a week, that was over two weeks ago, was wondering what the status on that is. Thank you.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Are the problems with torn vaginas and bad seam work fix

Post by LJ69 »

Yes I would also like to know if this problem has been fixed as I a very interested in the new Super Busty Sino Doll.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Yeah , been shopping around for for a new silicone girl and was giving sino strong consideration, but coming across these complaints of vaginal tears and bad seam work , stopped me in me spot. Also the lack of community feed back and addressing the issue , letting us know if is indeed fixed makes anyone in the know uncomfortable and uneasy even considering placing a order. I do hope we can get some answered and clarification soon. I believe that I can speak for a majority of doll owners and just like me who are in the market in adding another addition to the their collection, we do our homework, constant research, countless customization combinations, that we all expect high quality from the manufacturer we choose to do business with and also expect to be able to trust that they hold the same standards in their business practices.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Jay1313 wrote:Yeah , been shopping around for for a new silicone girl and was giving sino strong consideration, but coming across these complaints of vaginal tears and bad seam work , stopped me in me spot. Also the lack of community feed back and addressing the issue , letting us know if is indeed fixed makes anyone in the know uncomfortable and uneasy even considering placing a order. I do hope we can get some answered and clarification soon. I believe that I can speak for a majority of doll owners and just like me who are in the market in adding another addition to the their collection, we do our homework, constant research, countless customization combinations, that we all expect high quality from the manufacturer we choose to do business with and also expect to be able to trust that they hold the same standards in their business practices.
I found when it comes to Platinum Silicone you just cannot beat the US... well at least we are good at one thing... :haha4: Yes, they are more expensive but back in the day you pay for what you get and there is still truth to this when it comes to silicone and while there are many tempting choices with Sino (Pretty does not always mean functional)... my money is on the US makers.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Dollarhyde wrote:
Jay1313 wrote:Yeah , been shopping around for for a new silicone girl and was giving sino strong consideration, but coming across these complaints of vaginal tears and bad seam work , stopped me in me spot. Also the lack of community feed back and addressing the issue , letting us know if is indeed fixed makes anyone in the know uncomfortable and uneasy even considering placing a order. I do hope we can get some answered and clarification soon. I believe that I can speak for a majority of doll owners and just like me who are in the market in adding another addition to the their collection, we do our homework, constant research, countless customization combinations, that we all expect high quality from the manufacturer we choose to do business with and also expect to be able to trust that they hold the same standards in their business practices.
I found when it comes to Platinum Silicone you just cannot beat the US... well at least we are good at one thing... :haha4: Yes, they are more expensive but back in the day you pay for what you get and there is still truth to this when it comes to silicone and while there are many tempting choices with Sino (Pretty does not always mean functional)... my money is on the US makers.
Are they really 3x better though to justify 3x the cost? I think that is purely opinion and nothing stated in fact. Sanhui are at the top of the game in terms of softness, durability and constant improvements. Sino have had their teething problems for sure since their split and DS appear to have fixed most of their common complaints from a few years ago. Then you have 4woods....

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Sadly, not yet.
The other thing is finding a good product to fix these works of art since the default of SILPOXY is useless on them.
So my suggestion would be the dreaded military, "Hurry up and wait."
Until SINO states it has been resolved and "testing " proves it to be so.
Best,
Jeff

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

I’m seeing all your point of view boys, I do understand where you say the US is the place for great silicone, but real dolls prices are outlandish, I mean $2000 to $3000 dollars is a MAJOR investment, especially these days, so asking for $7000 to $10,000 maybe more is ludicrous, not really aimed a lot of our demographic, so makes unattainable for a lot of us, and other then them , we have pib that are expensive in their on right, also lacking in variety and innovation, and another manufacturer who makes under 100cm dolls. Also hard to find body types that are appealing, I’m a man who likes big asses and big titties , while I agree sanhui has great quality and are one of the best out there , there women are twigs. Sino duribilty and problems with that are worrisome and down right unacceptable especially when the main function is sex and that is defective. Ive been in the market for some time now searching for the right silicone girl, after the nightmarish experience I’ve had with me tpe girl, I vowed not to ever go the tpe route again, so I’ve decided to give silicone a shot, but after seeing the choices we have and the state some of these companies find there selves in, I’m not sure investing in one now is a wise choice.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Dear All,

Very sorry for late reply,as we spent a little time to fix the problems.

1) Regarding vagina tearing,we'd like to explain the reason why this happen first:

First of all,kindly please note that we never ship any dolls with defects,the tears were happend after using.

After several meeting with our technical and production teams,we noticed the problem:
Too much attention was paid on realism of the vagina while the durability have been neglected when we were making the mold.
As you know,all Sinodoll vaginas are molded from real person,lips are not that thick and it doesn't open too much while keep it flat;Spreading or opening too much,tears may happen.

Now we have finally found the way to fix it by upgrading mold and pouring technology/process. Orders from now on will be with improved molds.

2) For seam work,I think you are mainly talking about our earliest models from Sinodoll,such as S172cm,and this S172cm model has already improved before new year; There is no seam problems with all of our new models,such as S159cm,S152cm...
Meanwhile,Sandro from Dollstudio will do another review for Sindoll model. His unprejudiced and honest review will show how much improvements has been made on Sinodoll models then.

David
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Thanks David, I am glad you also appear to have taken some of our discussions to the design and production team table, and that these discussions were considered and potentially are being implemented. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I to am keen to find out if the improvements and innovations will rectify the previous resilience issue.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thank you for your help with that Anung.
V/r
Jeff

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

They have some of the best heads I have seen in any price range. I hope to start seeing some great reviews about the durability of the doll in general, as they are just too gorgeous and you can see the effort that is going into what they are creating.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

blindwebster wrote:They have some of the best heads I have seen in any price range. I hope to start seeing some great reviews about the durability of the doll in general, as they are just too gorgeous and you can see the effort that is going into what they are creating.
Thanks for you appreciation!
It is true that we keep doing effort in creating new bodies and heads while adding more new features to Sinodoll series.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Thanks for responding and answering question, that’s something that was concerning to all your potential customers.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Jay1313 wrote:Thanks for responding and answering question, that’s something that was concerning to all your potential customers.
Was for me, i was considering getting a sinodoll a few weeks back, glad they are dealing with the problem now :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS