www.sino-doll.com

How many different body type are sinodoll releasing in 2019?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

How many different body type are sinodoll releasing in 2019?

Post by Jay1313 »

How many different body types are sinodoll releasing this year? I am aware that they released the 159 somewhat recently, so I’m wondering if they plan on rolling out any new models soon? Different heights and proportions and so forth. It seems these guys been hard at work and it shows in the product line. I’m asking because although there’s some great choices face wise , not the same can be said bout body types, meaning quantity of bodies of course. If you guys do have more planned what would the release schedual look like ? One every month, summer, fall???

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: How many different body type are sinodoll releasing in 2

Post by Sino-doll »

Jay1313 wrote:How many different body types are sinodoll releasing this year? I am aware that they released the 159 somewhat recently, so I’m wondering if they plan on rolling out any new models soon? Different heights and proportions and so forth. It seems these guys been hard at work and it shows in the product line. I’m asking because although there’s some great choices face wise , not the same can be said bout body types, meaning quantity of bodies of course. If you guys do have more planned what would the release schedual look like ? One every month, summer, fall???
Hi Friend,
We'll keep rolling out new models and new heads this year,actually 4-5 new heads are on the way.
No schedule or timetable for this yet,it depends on progress of our production team.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Thanks for the reply friend, you guys are doing an outstanding job with these models , congratulations on your new series.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

I would like to see updated versions of the Z-One 162 and 170. Those dolls have incredible bodies.

INFORMATIONS