www.sino-doll.com

Sinodoll 161cm Photo / Video Thread - "Sonia"

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sinodoll 161cm Photo / Video Thread - "Sonia"

Post by Jay1313 »

Great photos sate, been very interested in the sino series, but with all the problems they are having with vaginal tears , wobbly heads , and lack of communication to the community about these issues, I’ve decided to hold off on ordering , but must admit, they look stunning. Hope they can straighten all these things out soon.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

She is quite a little fox and reminds me of a young Rebecca De Mornay. These dolls have some of the best heads in any price range.

brucebeowulf123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by brucebeowulf123 »

Hi Sate,

Would you say that Sino is softer and more jiggly than the z-one 151, or on par (breasts/rear end)?

Thanks,
Bruce

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

From what I remember the Sinodoll is slightly better in softness overall compared to the Z-one lineup, they have the almost the same softness but the finish of the silicone on the Sinodoll makes it feel better. The breasts are also much softer but are also more durable and have more bounce to them.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

INFORMATIONS