www.sino-doll.com

Sinodoll 161cm Photo / Video Thread - "Sonia"

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
pup001

Re: Sinodoll 161cm Photo / Video Thread - "Sonia"

Post by pup001 »

Thanks for making and posting this so fast!

As a butt guy, I skipped straight to the butt segment... :plaidskirt: I'm impressed with how soft it is. I prefer bigger butts, but it has a very nice shape.

When I saw the demo of the breast softness I actually said ''WOW!'' aloud. They look like they feel very, very realistic!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Great video man! :thumbs_up:
She looks pretty promising, except for that loose neck.
Hope you figure out a good solution for that.
Otherwise, she is hot as hell. Her ass looks wonderful. The boob jiggle is phenomenal. The ultra soft vag is very tempting as well.

Good luck with her.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

haremlover wrote:I think she does bend from side to side. Might just be stiff. Will check mine and revert later.

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Sate and Harem,

Actually,all of our dolls don't bend from side to side,but can twist from side to side.

The good news is that we are going to add this extra new waist joint(bend from side to side) as default design after New Year.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Great video Sate, one can really get a good look at her there, she looks like a very special doll.
It looks like maybe you could add a little plastic tape around the neck adapter to firm it up easily so hopefully it’s no big deal

Thank you Sino for Your answers! your dolls are very beautiful!
Master of Puppets...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

What a truly excellent video and thanks very much.

I was willing to risk my reputation on this doll and it's a great privilege to find others confirming my opinions and coming to similar conclusions.

The head looseness problem could be cured by putting a couple of small silicone balls between neck and head just to give some compressive resistance.

As noted in the video the vagina hole is small. It feels wonderful first time but it will tear to a larger size. This is not a serious problem. I have repaired mine with Permatex to the original size and of course the same thing will happen again. The thing to do is to use Permatex to reinforce the enlarged hole at the size it wants to be. Here is a real advantage of silicone over TPE as silicone is repairable in ways that challenge TPE. After this doll I wouldn't be keen on spending money on TPE.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Thanks, and thanks for the doll info, makes it easier to understand their options. :D

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

haremlover wrote:
As noted in the video the vagina hole is small. It feels wonderful first time but it will tear to a larger size. This is not a serious problem. I have repaired mine with Permatex to the original size and of course the same thing will happen again. The thing to do is to use Permatex to reinforce the enlarged hole at the size it wants to be. Here is a real advantage of silicone over TPE as silicone is repairable in ways that challenge TPE. After this doll I wouldn't be keen on spending money on TPE.

Best wishes

Harem
This seriously worry’s me
She should have these problems so soon, I hope I didn’t make a mistake ordering one of these dolls
Master of Puppets...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

No - no-one's going to be making a mistake in ordering one of these ladies, I'm sure.

It's not a difficulty such as the DS EVO which is tight and of which we've seen a number examples for sale in a damaged condition down there.

Were I to have stabilised the hole at the size it wanted to be, applying Permatex in its stretched position, it's not at all obvious. Silicone is such a world away from the problems of TPE where any damage is quite irreversible.

Here is the photo of the repair with glue in course of application
DSCF1698.JPG
DSCF1698.JPG (613.67 KiB) Viewed 969 times
(I removed the excess drip)

and in the course of setting
DSCF1699.JPG
DSCF1699.JPG (602.39 KiB) Viewed 969 times
I wonder if Sino Doll might make an edition with larger hole in the first place but with the ease of repair available to Silicone dolls and in particular the good response to repair in this case, I don't think it's a problem of great significance.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

Here's a new set of photos for Sonia, these were taken with a lightly glitter-covered gown that fits her body shape well and adds more to her hips.

For those wondering I do not plan to keep this dolly for an exceptionally long time, I already have two personal dolls that cover both sleep and sex well and having a third isn't especially needed. My purchase of this dolly was to mainly evaluate Sinodoll quality which is in the same regard as Doll Sweet, meaning very good but needs some work in a few areas. I'll be buying another doll from Sino when / if they release a large breast model.

If you'd like to lock in the purchase of this dolly for the future just PM me and I'll give you a good price and a timeframe for shipping (US only for now).

A new set of photos for Sonia will be added next week.

- Sate

Attachments
IMG_3873.JPG
IMG_3873.JPG (5.71 MiB) Viewed 955 times
IMG_3875.JPG
IMG_3875.JPG (4.81 MiB) Viewed 955 times
IMG_3882.JPG
IMG_3882.JPG (5.54 MiB) Viewed 955 times
IMG_3888.JPG
IMG_3888.JPG (5 MiB) Viewed 955 times
IMG_3894.JPG
IMG_3894.JPG (5.2 MiB) Viewed 955 times
IMG_3895.JPG
IMG_3895.JPG (4.49 MiB) Viewed 955 times
IMG_3902.JPG
IMG_3902.JPG (3.88 MiB) Viewed 955 times
IMG_3905.JPG
IMG_3905.JPG (5.86 MiB) Viewed 955 times
IMG_3908.JPG
IMG_3908.JPG (5.03 MiB) Viewed 955 times
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very superb photos.

There's a limit to how many toy ladies one can house so quite understand your mindedness to sell her on, but for my part the example that I have is good enough quality and enduring enough, endearing too, for mine to be a treasured doll. I think that anyone buying from you will feel the same.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

That's a nice dress Sate...really like that and looks great on her. Also great vid, thanks for taking the time to do this.

Mavi

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Agreed that the doll is well done and is far above what I expected, I'm having plenty of fun just photographing those bright blue eyes. Ideally I'd want the same height but with bigger hips and breasts which going by the current softness would feel incredible, hopefully Sinodoll has some ideas and designs along that thinking for later in the year.

With the doll I have in front of me I can already see the potential in applying it's quality to a different body style, mainly in the silicone quality and paintwork. Here's hoping for a busty Sinodoll in the future.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

kay99b
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kay99b »

The breast jiggle looks like so much fun. Is that the best you've ever experienced or is there another doll you've owned in the past that you prefer? I have been looking at this doll for weeks and love what I see!

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

At the moment as far as silicone goes this doll has the softest breasts I've ever touched, and they jiggle like no other even with their size.

I still prefer larger breasts such as those on the Doll Sweet 145+ but the softness here is really impressive considering the doll has minimal oil leak, usually on a silicone doll an increase in softness means more oil leaking but that isn't an issue here. These breasts rival the softness of a WM 170 H-cup TPE doll with hollow breasts I borrowed from a friend, I may have to do a softness comparison between them just for fun.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

pup001

Post by pup001 »

In the unboxing video, you said that her breasts feel sort of hollow. Do you know if they are hollow or filled?

INFORMATIONS