www.sino-doll.com

Suggestion(s) for upcoming dolls

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
RandomGuy69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Suggestion(s) for upcoming dolls

Post by RandomGuy69 »

oberyn wrote:A body that has average size breasts and larger hips/thighs.similar to the 167 by dsdoll but make the ass big and don't make the breasts larger than the hips. Or just retool the 151cm and give her smaller breasts and widen her hips and thicker calfs and thighs.i tweaked a photo of my former 151 but i couldn't get the breasts the right size and shape.

YES YES YES :glou:

RandomGuy69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RandomGuy69 »

stacy718 wrote:Three words:

Emily Ratajkowski, Please!!

RandomGuy69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RandomGuy69 »

dave7311 wrote:I personally LOve this face (Lindsay Wagner as Bionic Woman) w/ a Curvy body would be Grand!

:painting:
ooo das nice. A curvy body with a face like that? I won't date another girl for a while with her by my side :haha4:

RandomGuy69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RandomGuy69 »

dave7311 wrote:I personally LOve this face (Lindsay Wagner as Bionic Woman) w/ a Curvy body would be Grand!

ooo das nice. A curvy body with a face like that? I won't date another girl for a while with her by my side :haha4:

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

RandomGuy69 wrote:
stacy718 wrote:Three words:

Emily Ratajkowski, Please!!
That body is hot. Long tight mid-section. LOVE!!

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Matching with the latest asian faces an A cup body in a height range of 140cm - 155cm with realistic waist line of at least 58cm would be nice and surely much appreciated.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

(= Would be Interesting to have a doll w/ this face =)
:painting:.........besides the already existing Action Figures from 1976 WARNING! ~ NUDE ACTION FIGURE DOLL BELOW! ~ :shocked!:

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

A doll with a more waist to hip ratio, i.e. narrow waste and wider hips. All studies in all societies show this as a major component of a woman's attractiveness. Current models all have narrow hips. Also more labia options, some of use like bigger labia like Japanese and English women generally have.

Cheers.

freezenator

Post by freezenator »

I have some posts I have made way back. You will know that they are mine because I use photos of actual people. That is the hint for the day.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=85547
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=375

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

I'm more leaning more on the victoria secret type of body. Tall like 5'10'', long lean torso or shapely legs (paying attention to curves), shapely butt (not sticking out like implants), C or D cup that looks natural.

The dolls i think need more physical landmarks on the body like the collar bone to shoulder shape, an elbow bone shape and not like noodle arms when bent, the iliac crest sticking out a bit, dimples on the lower back, etc, just to add a bit more realism to them.

Basic skeletal fingers would be great, so its not flopping about in the wind and would be easy to pose. I dont have about toes, they can be welded together if possible, i would cover them up with shoes or stockings anyways.

A head sculpt like a kendall jenner or emily ratajkowski would be amazing too. Basically anyone from the VS secret fashion show would be nice.
Just my 2 cents

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

The style of the Z-One 151 would be good. That was a great combination of size, weight, and breast size. You have a 152 already so you could make a 145 or 148 with the same curves and save a kilo or two.

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Building on this 70s theme that really appeals to me...

Lynda Carter!
Attachments
39248866-5F5E-404A-83B0-B475BA626A57.jpeg
39248866-5F5E-404A-83B0-B475BA626A57.jpeg (60.51 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

dave7311 wrote:(= Would be Interesting to have a doll w/ this face =)
:painting:.........besides the already existing Action Figures from 1976 WARNING! ~ NUDE ACTION FIGURE DOLL BELOW! ~ :shocked!:
Wow is the poor wounded nude yours? She’s cool! Get her some togs.
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Image Image
"Sample Body for next doll / Lynda face is also pleasant, but 5' (foot) or less !"

John436570
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by John436570 »

I think sino should really make a model with smaller,more natural breasts.Although sinodoll 's breasts are among the softest in silicon dolls,with current technology,large breasts on a silicon doll can not look and behave realistically since you will need more rigid silicon outside to protect the softer gel filling.I think smaller breasts will not only look more natural,they can be softer since there is not much weight that needs be supported,you can use a larger percentage of gel,or you can use softer silicon blend outside.
I suggest sino make a new model the has the body measurements similar to the ideal model measurements for runway models listed by Association of Model Agents ,which is 34-24-34,with height between 5'8 to 5'11,and more defined abs.The current tall model(sino 172)is too heavy,but a doll with the above measurements will be a lot lighter.Make the doll have long legs and use foam core for abs to further cut down weight.
Or just something like the Irontech 168

Or Doll Sweet 163

Or just like others above, Emily Ratajkowski !

Anyone agree?Is it possible to do a poll or petition to let sino know that many of us wants smaller breast models too?

INFORMATIONS