www.sino-doll.com

Suggestion(s) for upcoming dolls

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Suggestion(s) for upcoming dolls

Post by MannyCan »

garriola83 wrote:I'm more leaning more on the victoria secret type of body. Tall like 5'10'', long lean torso or shapely legs (paying attention to curves), shapely butt (not sticking out like implants), C or D cup that looks natural.

The dolls i think need more physical landmarks on the body like the collar bone to shoulder shape, an elbow bone shape and not like noodle arms when bent, the iliac crest sticking out a bit, dimples on the lower back, etc, just to add a bit more realism to them.

Basic skeletal fingers would be great, so its not flopping about in the wind and would be easy to pose. I dont have about toes, they can be welded together if possible, i would cover them up with shoes or stockings anyways.

A head sculpt like a kendall jenner or emily ratajkowski would be amazing too. Basically anyone from the VS secret fashion show would be nice.
Just my 2 cents

I completely agree - I don't understand why this is even a question. The MASSIVE MARKETING INDUSTRY has already solved for this. I just don't understand why doll makers can't just understand that and get it right. They keep asking what can they CHANGE about the target design ... we don't need them to change the target design ..

They just never heard the public the first 100000 times.

This is right:

That's a hot tight body. Someone please just do this in a WELL-BUILT doll. Give us some pretty faces to put on that and you'll sell more dolls!

John436570
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by John436570 »

Actually I just thought of a way that might work.So on sino's main website they got a custom body option which costs about 7400 usd,and a custom head option about 5600 usd,if let's say 74 of us paid 100 dollars to custom a body that looks like Emily Ratajkowski,sino will have a new mold for that body,since they got the mold they should be able to mass produce that body type,making everyone who buys that after does not have to pay 7400usd,right?Same for the head.So if this method works we can have any head or body we want if enough of us want it.

John436570
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by John436570 »

If a single custom body was bought by 74 people combined,that basically means 74 dolls were sold,since no one would pay 100 dollars for a doll that he will never get.I don't think sino would have any good reason not to mass produce that body type.

John436570
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by John436570 »

This method is actually good for both sino and us buyers.For us,obviously we would get what we want,for sino they will not have to worry about the new models they made won't sell,since every custom body crowd funded (if everyone paid 100usd)means atleast 74 bodies sold,every new head will have atleast 56 customers.They would not have worry about if customers would not buy this model or that head after a lot of work and money put in to the development of those new models,since the models were chosen by the people.

Diploclat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Diploclat »

I have a 157cm b cup. Just the one doll so I only have experience with one vendor/manufacturer but I was shocked to find absolutely NO manual on care or maintenance of the doll or the TPE material or anything. Nothing! For such an expensive and delicate product, one would think that there would be an extensive care and use guide. I have found a lot of great info from supportive members of this forum, but manufacturers should take more responsibility in their products.

That would be my suggestion, to include a detailed care guide with the dolls so we get the most out of our product.

Diploclat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Diploclat »

My suggestions aren't geared toward doll models but more so features. I would like to see options with the fingers/hands. The fingers are so small and flimsy that it's almost inevitable that they will get damaged. Also, the nature of the goose neck fingers makes them awkward and unconvincing. They never sit naturally and always make the hands look weird. I never use the fingers, so I would rather have them fixed into a neutral semi-cupped position. I think they would be more durable and nicer looking.

I only have experience with 1 vendor so maybe there are other manufacturers out there that offer this option but not to my knowledge.

INFORMATIONS