www.sino-doll.com

More curvy/voluptuous bodies?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
x3ana
Active Poster
Active Poster

More curvy/voluptuous bodies?

Post by x3ana »

Hi.

I was wondering if your company had more western shaped bodies coming? The current stuff is great, but I like more voluptuous shapes and nice hips specifically. I like the 172 body, but only wish for wider hips/rounder butt, the breasts are perfect. Thank you.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: More curvy/voluptuous bodies?

Post by dave7311 »

x3ana wrote:Hi.

I was wondering if your company had more western shaped bodies coming? The current stuff is great, but I like more voluptuous shapes and nice hips specifically. I like the 172 body, but only wish for wider hips/rounder butt, the breasts are perfect. Thank you.
x3ana,
I am w/ you on that note ! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
( I prefer voluptuous myself / TPE market makes them but I am not interested in non Platinum dolls ).

Hopefully, Maybe, Possibly (TO BE CONTINUED) a Platinum Silicone Manufacturer in Asia will make 1?

Petite (5 foot or less), would be my preference indeed (VOLUPTUOUS) ...someday?

Image patience, patience, patience,...................... :grab:

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Hi,
Yes,yes,yes!
Sinodoll is a new realistic series silicone dolls from us,we'll continue to increase the variety of body types and also heads to make it a true "series".
Hopefully,2 more new bodies before CNY. :evilbat:
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

x3ana
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by x3ana »

Sinodoll wrote:

Hi,
Yes,yes,yes!
Sinodoll is a new realistic series silicone dolls from us,we'll continue to increase the variety of body types and also heads to make it a true "series".
Awesome. Thank you!

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

" Many Blessings Sinodoll " :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Sinodoll wrote:

Hi,
Yes,yes,yes!
Wider hips and big butt will increase weight which, according to the 2 available reviews, already exceeds specs. Please dont do it. For the breasts, a C or D cup would still be voluptuous and look even more realistic.
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

Wider sexier hips can be like the new 6YE Amor 162 B cup. Sexier derriere without being huge and heavy!

I like what SinoDoll is doing, but I don't find their current body types to be attractive due to the smaller hip to waist ratio.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Here is an example: :evidence:

See this Goddess (IMO) :

:shocked!: "Yummy!" :shocked!:

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

I would like them to go in the other direction, especially with the 172cm doll. The review showed that they are not there yet in managing the weight for a voluptious doll. A way in reducing the weight and appealing to another group looking for a more model-type doll would be to shave off some cm on hips and breast to create a slender model sculpt.

But generally I support the wish and would say that silicone manufacturers are tasked to come up with ways for manageable and awesome feeling voluptious sculpts to be really competitive with TPE and to provide the people that like this body type with an option in silicone.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Reads to me...That they are ready & willing for the challenge indeed.
Mechadoll ( Ives Becker design ) accomplished it in Silicone many years ago.
Curious to see a Voluptuous Body from Sinodoll w/ their Pleasant face designs!

:painting:

Device6

Post by Device6 »

Fitz62 wrote:Wider sexier hips can be like the new 6YE Amor 162 B cup. Sexier derriere without being huge and heavy!

I like what SinoDoll is doing, but I don't find their current body types to be attractive due to the smaller hip to waist ratio.

I'm the opposite of you. I prefer the style of body they have now. Every manufacturer and their mother has voluptuous bodies. It's nice to see an Asian love doll manufacturer adhere to Asian beauty standards for their dolls. The thing that blows Mr away about Sino is how true to life their dolls are. That's my subjective opinion which probably differs from a lot of users :)
dee sicks.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

I would love to see a sino doll with wider hips and bigger butt.hopefully with gel butt implants .

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

I was going to make a new thread, but think this one covers is as well -

If Sinodoll sees this, is it possible to create the S152 dolls with the Bust*Band*Waist*Hips, Thigh Circumference, and Calf Girth of the S161 and S172 dolls?

I would personally prefer the S152 height with S161 measurements, but asking for both since it sounds like others would like the S172 measurements as well.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Device6 wrote:
Fitz62 wrote:Wider sexier hips can be like the new 6YE Amor 162 B cup. Sexier derriere without being huge and heavy!

I'm the opposite of you. I prefer the style of body they have now. Every manufacturer and their mother has voluptuous bodies. It's nice to see an Asian love doll manufacturer adhere to Asian beauty standards for their dolls. The thing that blows Mr away about Sino is how true to life their dolls are. That's my subjective opinion which probably differs from a lot of users :)
Every TPE manufacturer has voluptuous, not so much with platinum silicone manufacturers.
Would love to see more voluptuous PS ladies for sure.
Some of us can't or won't do TPE dolls so we definitely need some voluptuous silicone ladies to choose from.
Voluptuous doesn't mean giant tits and thats it. I'm not a big fan of giant tits myself.
I like big hips, round ass kinda big and maybe B or C tits.
There are no silicone models yet fitting this criteria.
Hope that changes soon.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

manobon wrote:If Sinodoll sees this, is it possible to create the S152 dolls with the Bust*Band*Waist*Hips, Thigh Circumference, and Calf Girth of the S161 and S172 dolls?

I would personally prefer the S152 height with S161 measurements, but asking for both since it sounds like others would like the S172 measurements as well.
Edit -
I just realized, an easier way to ask this could be -
Could the S161 or S172 dolls be made with the Leg Length, Feet Length, Arm Length, and Hand Length of the S152 dolls?

INFORMATIONS