www.sino-doll.com

SinoDoll 161 Review. SUPERB and TOP OF CLASS!

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Re: SinoDoll 161 Review. SUPERB and TOP OF CLASS!

Post by stacy718 »

OHMYFUCKINGGOD.

I’m jealous. She’s stunning. That face is super pretty and I love the Asian face too. Really fantastic. Pretty please some more portraits in natural light!!?

-S

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

She is a real beauty!
Love her face and she has a slammin body.
Can't wait to see more.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

stacy718 wrote: Pretty please some more portraits in natural light!!?

-S
Yes - these will come - but the customs delay was a real spanner in the works in my schedule of available timeslots when wife is away to do things. My wife isn't keen on my ladies so I avoid doing things when she's around . . . and the advancing winter gives less reliability of good light.

Here are the others for the moment -
DSCF2071.JPG
DSCF2071.JPG (318.4 KiB) Viewed 3065 times
DSCF2072.JPG
DSCF2072.JPG (324.45 KiB) Viewed 3065 times
DSCF2073.JPG
DSCF2073.JPG (285.52 KiB) Viewed 3065 times
DSCF2074.JPG
DSCF2074.JPG (349.1 KiB) Viewed 3065 times
DSCF2078.JPG
DSCF2078.JPG (286.03 KiB) Viewed 3065 times
DSCF2080.JPG
DSCF2080.JPG (316.34 KiB) Viewed 3065 times
and with talc
DSCF2088.JPG
DSCF2088.JPG (279.73 KiB) Viewed 3065 times
DSCF2087.JPG
DSCF2087.JPG (286.94 KiB) Viewed 3065 times
DSCF2089.JPG
DSCF2089.JPG (287.6 KiB) Viewed 3065 times
and for comparison her Z1 cousin
DSCF2091.JPG
DSCF2091.JPG (596.46 KiB) Viewed 3065 times
The Sino-Doll is an echelon beyond.

In existing photos the S3 head has impressed me as also the S7.

For those who ask oral of their dolls, the two faces above with teeth showing have what appears to be a competent interior sculpture inside the mouth fit for purpose.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

harem,
My favorite, but I trust you know why.
Thank you for doing a review on this doll.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Misumi is still a very nice face.
Imagine her in a SINO version
Jeff
Attachments
misumidresses2i.jpg
misumidresses2i.jpg (727.44 KiB) Viewed 3040 times
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

Holly crap! She looks so frickin hot. Both faces are really pretty but really loving the Asian face. Already hearing a lot of good things about this brand. Looking forward to the new bodies and more faces. Hopefully a Black Friday sell as well lol.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Maviarab wrote:First head S2 and second S4 Harem?
You may check attached photos with head number. :D
Attachments
S2.JPG
S2.JPG (45.54 KiB) Viewed 3030 times
S4.JPG
S4.JPG (44.07 KiB) Viewed 3030 times
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Image
harem,
My favorite, but I trust you know why.
Thank you for doing a review on this doll.
Jeff
Hi Jeff,
We'll release more new faces,then you'll hard to determine which is your favorite. :haha4:

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

stacy718 wrote:OHMYFUCKINGGOD.

I’m jealous. She’s stunning. That face is super pretty and I love the Asian face too. Really fantastic. Pretty please some more portraits in natural light!!?

-S
:angel: The Asian face "S5" in our showroom.
Attachments
Mei.jpg
Mei.jpg (53.45 KiB) Viewed 3024 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I've reviewed other dolls recently and none will disappoint, and whilst paying more will get more refinement were this lady to have been the first doll in my life . . . I might not ever have explored any others.
Please do NOT go back in time...we need you!

If possible, will you be able to do a close up of her love hole like Sandro did?
Best,
Jeff
PS-And of course her weight to add to the how much does she weight thread.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Sinodoll,
I am SO proud of how well you have improved in all aspects of how you do things ranging from packing to your customer service to your art.
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

wr450x

Post by wr450x »

Wow, this S4 head is superior, absolutely LOVE the expression!!! This face on just about any realistic body is a winner, she's got some nice DSLs :)

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

My bottom jaw just clattered onto the floor when I logged on, seeing this today:-
DSCF2071.JPG
DSCF2071.JPG (52.47 KiB) Viewed 2973 times
This is an incredible looking stunning silicone woman :o :D

For the last few minutes all I can think about is what I would do if I shared a room with this beauty for a while.......

Please post much more pics, when you get the time Harem, I need to drool a lot more.
:P

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I've managed a photo session today so there will be a small stream of photos coming forward.

Something I've discovered is that the skeleton has a wonderfully hidden and welcome sophistication:
DSCF2112.JPG
DSCF2112.JPG (2.16 MiB) Viewed 2889 times
The knees are double hinged so she can kneel.

Meanwhile someone PMed me the following questions:
1 how close is the silicone softness to the real thing? do you think it is durable enough for the long term?
2 what about the skeleton? is she hard to pose?
3 do you expect her to loosen up soon or still be able to hold poses?
4 what about standing ability? i like the idea of a back bolt, head bolt or neck bolt system but not the bolts on the feet.
5 what about the paint on her? do you expect it to last? one guy who got a z one said his doll's paint wore off soon after he got her. is sino using a finishing clear coat on the dolls like ds does?
6 how are the fingers and toes? are the toes floppy?
7 what does she weigh?
8 what news did you hear about new doll models or heads?
9 any other features going to be available soon?
So. (1) Silicone softness and real thing. See what Sandro has to say - https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5#p1418025 and we agree. In powdering her I had that feeling of suspended reality in a momentary flash of forgetting that I was massaging a doll - I'd slipped into the sensation of massaging a real person.

2. Skeleton
DSCF2116.JPG
DSCF2116.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 2933 times
Notice how impressively her lower legs are able to come up to her thighs so she can sit on her haunches or kneel. As far as I can tell there isn't a side to side mid-back joint nor shrugging shoulders - but those are luxury not needed so much if at all for a sexdoll. She is primarily a sexdoll rather than a supermodel although . . . not bad at the latter.

3. I can't tell how the skeleton will loosen over time. All I can say is that the skeleton joints are excellently regulated and there is clearly quality in the production, and not hard to pose.

4. Standing ability - excellent as far as standing on her feet is concerned.
However, her feet are deliberately small both to reduce weight and for femininity and so the ankles need to be tighter for her to be able to stand not leaning on something as others can, self standing. Two other brands of silicone dolls can do so and I'd like to see Z-One likewise. David tells me that a new foot sculpture is in hand . . . as is a new hand sculpture too apparently. But I lean towards feminine size hands and feet. I met a "high end" Japanese brand of doll once which I'd admired in photos only to be somewhat disappointed that the hands were really too large. And recently I gave away a doll to a transgender person and what really gave her away were her feet, which were significantly larger than a born woman. So I'm not critical of small feet.

There are two aspects to the bolts in the feet
DSCF2135.JPG
DSCF2135.JPG (751.19 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
firstly - that the bolts can be removed easily for bed and
secondly - that if the doll is a northern skin tone rather than tanned, Sino-Doll are using plastic bolts which will blend in with the colour of the skin.

So for me a doll with bolts in her feet is much more acceptable, more convenient, than a doll with a back hook for hanging. It's such dolls that I consider to be dinosaurs. The removable bolts give so much more convenience.

5. Paint. I believe the colouration is a protected enhancement not intended to wear off and perhaps David at Sino-Doll might tell us more about it.

6. Toes are floppy although the big toe is posable. I'm not sure about the finger wires. They seem quite stiff and I hope that they're not the same design as TPE dolls which kink and rotate awkwardly and I need to investigate. My Z-One's fingers were fine and I'm happy with the finger wires of the three other competing Chinese silicone manufacturers.

7. Weight with head is around 35kgs. Personally I would not want a heavier doll and so the 161 is the comfortable limit for me. Good luck to anyone who can manage the larger lady.

8. David tells me that there are two smaller models in the offing and more heads too. I think we're going to see quite a flourishing and from what both Sandro and I are seeing, Sino-Doll deserve success and success will bring new things for sure.

9. Other features . . . Perhaps David might drop some hints.

Meanwhile, many people like to see the business end of things, and apologies to some - I don't like anatomical photography -
DSCF2110.JPG
DSCF2110.JPG (720.17 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
DSCF2143.JPG
DSCF2143.JPG (758.96 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
DSCF2144.JPG
DSCF2144.JPG (320.19 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
DSCF2113.JPG
DSCF2113.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 2933 times
DSCF2117.JPG
DSCF2117.JPG (475.89 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
DSCF2119.JPG
DSCF2119.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 2933 times
DSCF2121.JPG
DSCF2121.JPG (729.21 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
DSCF2125.JPG
DSCF2125.JPG (733.17 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
Examination of the EXIF information of the horizontal photos will demonstrate that these are all without photoshop other than rotation to upright. I never use picture editing software other than to lighten deep shadows. This is a tan skin tone but made warmer in the glow of the low winter sunshine.

Best wishes

Harem
Attachments
DSCF2121.JPG
DSCF2121.JPG (729.21 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

haremlover wrote:I will be putting together some video in due course but in short, whilst there are minor niggles that aren't quite perfect . . .
I'm blown away by this lady.
Are any other photos required other than this one?

[...]
Best wishes

Harem
Harem, could you post some profile pictures (from the side) without the wig? I noticed this in the S4 marketing images too, but the head looks like it juts forward too much. Not sure if it's the head or the neck on the skeleton, or something else.

INFORMATIONS