www.sino-doll.com

SinoDoll 161 Review. SUPERB and TOP OF CLASS!

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Silverfox71

Re: SinoDoll 161 Review. SUPERB and TOP OF CLASS!

Post by Silverfox71 »

I could handle the weight but i dont like the seams so i will stick to my seamless so called dead tpe dolls :lol:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Silverfox71 wrote:I. . . could handle the weight but i dont like the seams so i will stick to my seamless so called dead tpe dolls :lol:
Well for the 172 you're looking at 46kgs and to be reduced to 38kgs whereas the equivalent size 170 made in TPE, shorter by 2cms is 53kgs viewtopic.php?p=1400780#p1400780. I'd go for the lower weight every day. Increasingly silicone is providing such options unavailable to TPE technology.

And the 161 at 36kgs is manageable. Weight reduction often means introducing larger extents of foam cores and the tactile success of that can be a matter of debate but not appropriate here.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A review of the cousin brand Z-One 160 viewtopic.php?f=263&t=109385&p=1431205#p1431205 endorses my opinion of the quality of the silicone.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Xp1967
Ex-Member

Post by Xp1967 »

It looks very similar to a real woman :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

I'm gonna order the 152 based off this review. I hope the seems aren't as visual. Nice looking dolls made, I wasnt aware of this brand till last week.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think the 152 will be interesting. They've given focus to this model I think expecting it to be very popular so I hope that it's going to be good.

However, personally I prefer the larger size of the 161.

I had a 148 from another brand and it took me a while to persuade myself that she was over 18. But with the truly authentically oriental faces that Sino-Doll are producing I think the 152 will be convincing.

Look forward to your photos and review.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

I will soon be adopting one of these lovely ladies, S5 face, I’m very excited to add a Sino to my doll family! Big thanks to Jeff for his help on this :thumbs_up:

Make her pretty for me Sino! :multi:
Master of Puppets...

Tommy V
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy V »

Zaborg wrote:I'm gonna order the 152 based off this review.
Dees luver wrote:I will soon be adopting one of these lovely ladies, S5 face, I’m very excited to add a Sino to my doll family! Big thanks to Jeff for his help on this :thumbs_up:

Great choice Zaborg and Dees luver! :glou:

More and more members and even guests of our doll community are also getting excited of the lovely ladies from SinoDoll! :multi:

We hope to get more confirmations on the excellent qualities of SinoDoll as enumerated in this nomination at The TDF Doll Award 2018 for Best Sex Doll. :D : viewtopic.php?p=1428035#p1428035
DSCF2116b.jpg
DSCF2116b.jpg (568.8 KiB) Viewed 2206 times

Best wishes,

Tommy

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Tommy V wrote:
Zaborg wrote:I'm gonna order the 152 based off this review.
Dees luver wrote:I will soon be adopting one of these lovely ladies, S5 face, I’m very excited to add a Sino to my doll family! Big thanks to Jeff for his help on this :thumbs_up:

Great choice Zaborg and Dees luver! :glou:

More and more members and even guests of our doll community are also getting excited of the lovely ladies from SinoDoll! :multi:

We hope to get more confirmations on the excellent qualities of SinoDoll as enumerated in this nomination at The TDF Doll Award 2018 for Best Sex Doll. :D : viewtopic.php?p=1428035#p1428035
DSCF2116b.jpg

Best wishes,

Tommy
Dear Tommy,
Thanks very much for your kind nomination.
And you comments are wonderful and professional.
(1) Silicone softness capable of creating a feeling of suspended reality of slipping into the sensation of massaging a real person.
(2) Rear is one of the most perfect with a good deep bum crack and all private parts properly placed
(3) Skin has the right sort of subtle texture
(4) Skeleton has a wonderfully hidden and welcome sophistication: The knees are double hinged so she can kneel.
Notice how impressively her lower legs are able to come up to her thighs so she can sit on her haunches or kneel.
(5) Skeleton joints are excellently regulated and there is clearly quality in the production, and not hard to pose.
(6) Standing ability - excellent as far as standing on her feet is concerned.
(7) Paint - It is believed that the colouration is a protected enhancement not intended to wear off.
(8) Ultra Soft Vagina option - part of the review stated: Poking around with the fingers gave me some shivers. If the doll wasn't cold like a fish I might have mistaken her for the real thing. She is a serious sex toy.
(9) Sound AND internal Heating option - as best as I know this is the only model nominated here with that function available

We'll continue to bring excellent quality dolls to everyone.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Tommy V
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy V »

Sinodoll wrote: Dear Tommy,
(1) Silicone softness capable of creating a feeling of suspended reality of slipping into the sensation of massaging a real person.
(2) Rear is one of the most perfect with a good deep bum crack and all private parts properly placed
(4) Skeleton has a wonderfully hidden and welcome sophistication: The knees are double hinged so she can kneel.
Notice how impressively her lower legs are able to come up to her thighs so she can sit on her haunches or kneel.
(5) Skeleton joints are excellently regulated and there is clearly quality in the production, and not hard to pose.
(7) Paint - It is believed that the colouration is a protected enhancement not intended to wear off.
(8) Ultra Soft Vagina option - part of the review stated: Poking around with the fingers gave me some shivers. If the doll wasn't cold like a fish I might have mistaken her for the real thing. She is a serious sex toy.
(9) Sound AND internal Heating option - as best as I know this is the only model nominated here with that function available

Oh I'm glad I'm still awake to see this! :D

Your very much welcome Sinodoll! :glou:
And I have to EMPHASIZE that those comments were actually not mine just even better was instead quoted from the reviews done by at least 2 highly reputable members of TDF, haremlover and Sandro of Dollstudio,
both of which are considered visionaries of our doll community.

Best wishes,

Tommy

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Tommy V wrote:
Sinodoll wrote: Dear Tommy,

Oh I'm glad I'm still awake to see this! :D

Your very much welcome Sinodoll! :glou:
And I have to EMPHASIZE that those comments were actually not mine just even better was instead quoted from the reviews done by at least 2 highly reputable members of TDF, haremlover and Sandro of Dollstudio,
both of which are considered visionaries of our doll community.

Best wishes,

Tommy
Yes,but really good summary. :thumbs_up: :glou:
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Sinodoll wrote:
Yes,but really good summary. :thumbs_up: :glou:
I’m very excited! my order is placed! Jeff was very helpful in guiding me through the options on your lovely dolls, I’m really looking forward to Her arriving home to me :multi: :glou:
Master of Puppets...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's appropriate to add to this thread that finally I've had the opportunity to interview this lady intimately. The other silicone doll manufacturers are producing excellent dolls and good at sex too - but the SinoDoll is the very best of them and better than all my TPE dolls. The silicone at the entrance is just right and the ultrasoft inside makes a supreme combination. The result has been better sex with this lady than I've enjoyed for some time and is an excellent antidote to feeling old.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

haremlover wrote:It's appropriate to add to this thread that finally I've had the opportunity to interview this lady intimately. The other silicone doll manufacturers are producing excellent dolls and good at sex too - but the SinoDoll is the very best of them and better than all my TPE dolls. The silicone at the entrance is just right and the ultrasoft inside makes a supreme combination. The result has been better sex with this lady than I've enjoyed for some time and is an excellent antidote to feeling old.

Best wishes

Harem
This is really good to hear and increases my anticipation, time will seem so slow till her arrival.
Haremlover thank you for your review :thumbs_up:
Master of Puppets...

lexico

Post by lexico »

Haremlover,

I've read this discussion with great interest! Glad to see your endorsement of Sinodoll. I'm still researching which doll to get, and have narrowed it down to Sinodoll and two others. But Sinodoll is in the lead, with your review helping me in that direction.

I'm finding it tricky to get thorough images of the Sinodolls, and short videos that show the "squeezability" of the body and "jiggly" qualities of the ass. Anything you can post would be most welcome!

Thanks for your effort here. Much appreciated.
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

INFORMATIONS