www.sino-doll.com

Sinodoll new heads

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Sinodoll new heads

Post by Sino-doll »

Colonel Angus wrote:
Sinodoll wrote:
Jusnukinpanub wrote:She is beautiful but you already have many beautiful Asian faces. You need A few more western Caucasian faces.
Thanks! More Western Caucasian faces are on the way. :D
Hey Emily,
Any word on those new Western heads?

Hi Colonel Angus, regarding the new western head, kindly wait patiently, once the new western head is done, I will share the photos in TDF. :glou:
Thank you for your interested in Sino-doll new western head.

Sincerely,
Sino-doll
Emily
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

oberyn wrote:I hope sino makes a new elf head .or one that looks like urbosa would be nice with the largest thick body they offer
I think we just became best friends. I woukd love urbosa or midna in her normal form.

Pontos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pontos »

oberyn wrote:I hope sino makes a new elf head .or one that looks like urbosa would be nice with the largest thick body they offer
Their S24 Pao head doesn't have the elf ears, but it definitely has that Gerudan look.

I came here looking for a definitive list of all Sino heads, but I cannot find one. Why wouldn't you have that as a main feature of your website? Some vendors have heads not even on your site like Pao here. Are those no longer available if not on the site?

tsunami20
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tsunami20 »

I luv the skin tone on this model.. Is this the standard skin tone Dark Tan / Sunburn?
I'm looking into buying a 162CM body with a S30 head very soon from Emily. I wanted to see what the 162CM doll looked like with the Dark tan skin tone so I photo shopped what could be the result based on the skin tone options on various sites. So my questions is.. Is the S6 skin tone on this post the "Dark Tan" skin option?
Attachments
Z2.jpg
Z2.jpg (239.65 KiB) Viewed 633 times
Z3.jpg
Z3.jpg (184.96 KiB) Viewed 633 times
Z1.jpg
Z1.jpg (291.6 KiB) Viewed 633 times

INFORMATIONS