www.sino-doll.com

Sinodoll new option-- Hymen

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Sinodoll new option-- Hymen

Post by Sino-doll »

Hi All,

Another new option for all Sinodoll (fixed vagina)-- hymen (virginal membrane).

Get a virgin doll from us! :haha4:
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Sinodoll new option-- Hymen

Post by dave7311 »

Would it be too much trouble to have her shipped in a Madonna (like a virgin) Outfit?

:grab:

Great work BTW .... :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: ( curious to see smaller versions )

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

Shweet!!! :multi: you've gotta have some pictures for us!! That's too much of a tease to post and not show! I believe every lovely doll should have one, but that's just me.
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Wow, I think this is the first time I've ever heard this offered for any doll... Kind of don't know what to make of it. :|
Sounds interesting I guess. This would make me want to have our first time together be something really special.
Some champagne, candles, soothing music, slow dance, rose petals, and a cigar afterwards. :wink:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

MoneyMike wrote:Wow, I think this is the first time I've ever heard this offered for any doll... Kind of don't know what to make of it. :|
Sounds interesting I guess. This would make me want to have our first time together be something really special.
Some champagne, candles, soothing music, slow dance, rose petals, and a cigar afterwards. :wink:
Actually DollHouse 168 offers this option for their EVO models ;) Nice feature of Sinodoll though ^^

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

FullHouse wrote:Actually DollHouse 168 offers this option for their EVO models ;) Nice feature of Sinodoll though ^^
Thankx for the info
Hadn't researched DH168 thoroughly enough, may have to take a second look at their dollies.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

INFORMATIONS