www.sino-doll.com

Sinodoll real vagina

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
ik00876
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Sinodoll real vagina

Post by ik00876 »

Sinodoll wrote:
ik00876 wrote:Looks really good.
I had intentions to order a Z1 160 but as I see now I better wait to the new Sinodoll model.
How about our new model S161cm? :D

Could you please share with us the dimensions of the S161?

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

ik00876 wrote:
Sinodoll wrote:
ik00876 wrote:Looks really good.
I had intentions to order a Z1 160 but as I see now I better wait to the new Sinodoll model.
How about our new model S161cm? :D

Could you please share with us the dimensions of the S161?
Still need to confirm the light version weight(soon next week),so information delayed.
It should be around 31kg,including head.
Attachments
Sizes.png
Sizes.png (22.01 KiB) Viewed 1185 times
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

J_Kezz

Post by J_Kezz »

I wish the 161's bust was a touch smaller and her underbust a touch bigger, but I might still be able to work with those measurements (wanted to avoid buying more clothes just for this model).

I'm curious to know how the vagina, as well as the nipples and the mouth, is colored. The paint on my 160cm Z-one largely wore off after a month or so of use, and I'd be rather disappointed if your Sinodoll models got the same treatment, because, needless to say, that would kill the realism rather quickly.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Sinodoll wrote:
Fitz62 wrote:How about doing the same with a girl that has large labia for those of us who prefer that look!
Yes,we've moulded from several girls,the next new doll will have large labia.
To each their own, I say. But, if the new a-cup that you are working on comes out with a large labia, it will break my heart. I'm a big fan of what is called an "innie" (the ones that hide beneath the mons pubis fat, and of tiny, smooth labia.
Not saying that I want the large labia lovers to be left out. I just don't want it on the small boob option that I'm waiting for like a kid waiting for Christmas. I actually like the default one you have now, but would love one that hides more even better.
Is the one in the original photo on this thread the one that the dolls have now? Or is the new default more visible? If so, c'est la vie.

Anyway, keep up the diligent, and excellent work Sino!
And who knows, maybe all of us will be given the presents we are hoping for!

tangor48
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tangor48 »

I think all doll makers should have actual pictures of cutaways their dolls private parts. It might prevent alot of disapionted buyers.

INFORMATIONS