www.sino-doll.com

If you don't think the heating option would be worth it...

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

If you don't think the heating option would be worth it...

Post by Sino-doll »

Hi All,

If you are still thinking that the heating option wouldn't be worth it,then check the comments from users.

"It's amazing"

"really a great feature"

"really happy"

... ...

All Sinodoll have the internal heating option. :glou:
Attachments
so worth it.png
so worth it.png (44.57 KiB) Viewed 3650 times
really happy.png
really happy.png (71.11 KiB) Viewed 3650 times
heating.png
heating.png (31.02 KiB) Viewed 3650 times
heating system.png
heating system.png (88.95 KiB) Viewed 3650 times
heating option.png
heating option.png (19.24 KiB) Viewed 3650 times
amazing.png
amazing.png (33.64 KiB) Viewed 3650 times
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

thealexander
Former Member

Re: If you don't think the heating option would be worth it.

Post by thealexander »

Did you enhance heating system to heat also breasts and arms? Or it is the same as in Z-one(no arms and breasts heating)?

siliconedoll

Post by siliconedoll »

Heating is a great feature.

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Your dolls are amazing!

Are there any future plans to offer some smaller, lighter dolls? I'm 56 with a 150cm 25kg doll, and am trying to stay below 30kg.

Thanks.
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

Winkelman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Winkelman »

thealexander wrote:Did you enhance heating system to heat also breasts and arms? Or it is the same as in Z-one(no arms and breasts heating)?
In a prior post on the Z1 forum, the manufacturer suggested they may upgrade the heating system, but apparently it's the same used in the Z1 doll. I'm still waiting to see the "amazing new features" they have implemented with the new doll, but I really like the 172cm design from a spec perspective. I've been waiting for one of these Chinese manufacturers to offer a silicone doll with specs similar to the RD2 D/F body type and this Sino doll is spot on. I'd likely place an order today for the 172Cm doll if they would post more basic anatomical photos that I'm guessing 99% of prospective customers would find more useful than the glam photos they've made available (I'm not going to purchase this doll because she will look good in a closet). Time to share more info on this doll Sino.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

rgp3 wrote:Your dolls are amazing!

Are there any future plans to offer some smaller, lighter dolls? I'm 56 with a 150cm 25kg doll, and am trying to stay below 30kg.

Thanks.
yes,of course,there will be about 5-7 models for Sinodoll series.

Some are smaller and lighter. :glou:

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

thealexander wrote:Did you enhance heating system to heat also breasts and arms? Or it is the same as in Z-one(no arms and breasts heating)?
Hi Friend,

Same internal heating,the arms are with heating as usual.

As for breasts,it'd be weird if the breasts are with heating wires inside,no plan for that yet. :D

Winkelman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Winkelman »

Sinodoll wrote:
Hi Friend,

As for breasts,it'd be weird if the breasts are with heating wires inside,no plan for that yet. :D
Rather than dismissing this question as "weird" you should explain why it's not feasible to have the heating elements in the breast.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Winkelman wrote:
Sinodoll wrote:
Rather than dismissing this question as "weird" you should explain why it's not feasible to have the heating elements in the breast.
They didn't 'dismiss' your question but answered that it would be weird if the breast were full of wire. It would be ...
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

thealexander
Former Member

Post by thealexander »

Sinodoll wrote:As for breasts,it'd be weird if the breasts are with heating wires inside,no plan for that yet. :D
Well, I am not aware of technical details but there is a maker(Dreamdoll) who offers heating of breasts. Not so weird :D

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Sinodoll wrote:
Hi Friend,

Have you considered filling the breast with a gel implant or something that can conduct heat? Rather than put a heating element in the breast, an idea might be to put a heating element behind the breasts and have a heat conducting material transfer the heat from the chest into the breast.

Since silicon doesn't transfer heat well, as long as the breast is all silicon, heating it indirectly won't be possible.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Phil at The Doll House swears by the heating option and I think that his Z1 was very high on his list of favourite dolls.

It would be great if the heating option was integral to the body rather than involving the head so that head interchangeability is possible even with body heating.

Best wishes

Harem

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

haremlover wrote: It would be great if the heating option was integral to the body rather than involving the head so that head interchangeability is possible even with body heating.
Yes. The power connection needs to be located on the body somewhere rather than the head. The back of the neck seems to be a good place, would be hidden by the wig when not in use. My Z-One has the heating option which I have found nice and useful but not being able to change the head is a drag 8)
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

siliconelover wrote:
haremlover wrote: It would be great if the heating option was integral to the body rather than involving the head so that head interchangeability is possible even with body heating.
Yes. The power connection needs to be located on the body somewhere rather than the head. The back of the neck seems to be a good place, would be hidden by the wig when not in use. My Z-One has the heating option which I have found nice and useful but not being able to change the head is a drag 8)
Sinodoll can change the head even with heating,we'll post details soon. :D

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Have you considered filling the breast with a gel implant or something that can conduct heat? Rather than put a heating element in the breast, an idea might be to put a heating element behind the breasts and have a heat conducting material transfer the heat from the chest into the breast.

Since silicon doesn't transfer heat well, as long as the breast is all silicon, heating it indirectly won't be possible.[/quote]

Hi,

All of our dolls' breasts are not solid silicone,they are filled with soft materials,similar like gel implant.

Thanks for your suggestion for heating.

INFORMATIONS