www.sino-doll.com

Can you post some pictures of the skeleton?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Can you post some pictures of the skeleton?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

MannyCan,
I wrote David.
He will post a picture when the photo is ready.
On a good note, I feel David is now having fun.
Normally, he is normally 100% serious and hardly ever shows a funny side so his reply might have thrown some for a loop.
Best,
Jeff
I know many of you who come to this forum are toying with the idea of buying your first doll. That's where I was in my journey some many months ago. Drawn by curiosity and entranced by the beauty of these works of art, I found myself being slowly convinced of the real possibility that I could one day officially join this community. But I was always held back by a final respite of doubt. Was this really for me? Could I really navigate the confusing ordering process? And .. What if something went wrong?

This is where Jeff from Booty Call Dolls entered my story. Jeff is not a salesman. He is a friend at a time when you need a friend. From the moment I introduced myself to Jeff online, he has always been patient, attentive, responsive and true. He was there to help me understand what I could not easily find in posts. He cared about what I needed as a person and made thoughtful suggestions. He waited as I took time to figure out more about myself, than about dolls. He was never, never pushy. Simply put, Jeff was always 100% genuine.

If you are new here at TDF, welcome. If you are considering a doll, then you need to first consider Booty Call Dolls. Face it - So often many of us guys are downright self-reliant. Its a good thing. Bravo. But there are times in your life (maybe only a few), where you really want someone on your side. You're willing to be humble and to accept a little help, because you know you want it done right. For me .. that someone was Jeff from BCD.

Jeff - Thank you most sincerely,
MannyCan, Nadia and Reetzia
You're the BEST!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

MannyCan wrote: I'm just asking for a picture of the skeleton. It tells me a lot about the design of the doll. That's all.
Trade secrets ...
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Silicondoll

Post by Silicondoll »

And from durability and quality of the skeletons (which I had already removed from Dolls) I will not speak again.
I also read customer reviews :roll:

MannyCan wrote:Silicondoll - I can't tell if you're just goofing on me.

I'm just asking for a picture of the skeleton. It tells me a lot about the design of the doll. That's all.
:wink:
design of the doll and the design of skeletonn, are two pair of different shoes!
DSCI3850 - Kopie.JPG
DSCI3850 - Kopie.JPG (1018.09 KiB) Viewed 1819 times
DSCI4342 (2).JPG
DSCI4342 (2).JPG (1.57 MiB) Viewed 1813 times
siliconelover wrote:
MannyCan wrote: I'm just asking for a picture of the skeleton. It tells me a lot about the design of the doll. That's all.
Trade secrets ...
:wink: See.... My Mechadoll-USA, doll design is top and the design of skeleton is also only .... 8O

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

siliconelover wrote:Trade secrets ...
What will restrict potential competitor from buying a doll and examining it deep down to skeleton?

Silicondoll

Post by Silicondoll »

mark81 wrote:
siliconelover wrote:Trade secrets ...
What will restrict potential competitor from buying a doll and examining it deep down to skeleton?
I do not know dolls that would be worth it :whistle:
:roll: The Chinese have always done that, just copy it.... Only who is the competitor of the China-Doll production :sleeping:

Sinodoll wrote:
Will post it once the photo is ready. :D
:fist:

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I guess one reason I'm asking is because I really like the look of Sanhui dolls. But the owners are CONSTENTLY complaining about skeleton problems: broken wrist, broken back, getting loose over time. A bad skeleton design is going to always plague a doll.

For example:
Loosened Joints:
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=104533

Broken Back:
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=103552

Broken Wrist:
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=71231

IMO, a doll is not only skin deep.

I own a DS - and its not a perfect doll. But one thing I never worry about is the quality of the skeleton.
If Sinodoll has a good skeleton, then it might be the best of both worlds!!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

MannyCan,
IMHO, see what happens with Sino.
I have a Zone and she is basically in like new condition after two years.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Silicondoll

Post by Silicondoll »

MannyCan wrote:I guess one reason I'm asking is because I really like the look of Sanhui dolls. But the owners are CONSTENTLY complaining about skeleton problems: broken wrist, broken back, getting loose over time. A bad skeleton design is going to always plague a doll.

For example:
Loosened Joints:
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=104533

Broken Back:
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=103552

Broken Wrist:
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=71231

IMO, a doll is not only skin deep.

I own a DS - and its not a perfect doll. But one thing I never worry about is the quality of the skeleton.
If Sinodoll has a good skeleton, then it might be the best of both worlds!!
:wink: Only I do not believe that the inner structure of the DS Dolls and Sino Dolls have much in common ?

For me!
DS & Co are much too small, too thin and have a much too smooth licked skin, like plastic dolls;
the SinoDoll comes closest to my favorite doll,
in the size of the doll, from 168cm to 172cm, and in the shape of the body and the shape of the breasts.
DSCI4814 (2).JPG
DSCI4814 (2).JPG (940.74 KiB) Viewed 1748 times
And with skeletal problems, I'm also very knowledgeable,
from the USA-Realdolls to the Cihna Premium Replacement Dolls .... :wink:
DSCI4825 (2).JPG
DSCI4825 (2).JPG (838.76 KiB) Viewed 1748 times

That's why the Z-one Doll was just my second choice because she's 50kg and her physique and breasts
remind me of my DreamDoll :whistle:
490_18.jpg
490_18.jpg (200.88 KiB) Viewed 1746 times

DS & Co sind mir viel zu klein, zu dünn und haben eine viel zu glatt geleckt Haut, wie Plastik-Dolls
Für mich kommt die SinoDoll meiner Lieblings doll am nässten,
in der Größe der Doll, von 168cm bis 172cm, und in de Form des Körpers und die Form der Brüste.
Und mit Skelett Probleme kenne ich mich auch sehr gut aus. von der USA-Realdoll bis zur Cihna Premium-ErsatzDoll
Darum war die Z-one Doll nur meine zweite Wahl da sie mit 50kg und ihren Körperbau und die Brüste, mich ehr an meine Dreamdoll erinnert.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:MannyCan,
IMHO, see what happens with Sino.
I have a Zone and she is basically in like new condition after two years.
Best,
Jeff
Hi MannyCan,

I know how you feel about getting a quality silicone doll.
I spent a lot of research just over a year ago to get my lovely Janette! :D :D :D
Unfortunately a DS was out of my budget, and still is, to a large extent.

I can echo Jeff's words above :)

I know this is the Sinodoll forum, but as they are the same company who produced my Z-one 160 b-cup, I'm sure no-one will mind me posting up this, if you have not already seen it, just to give you a perspective from my own experience:-

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=102463

Regards,
Up2
:)

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Still no skeleton photograph.
Makes me wonder if somethings being hidden or the manufacturer doesn't want us to see (another crappy designed skeleton)?
Perhaps they thought if they ignored this inquiry, the inquisitive would simply go away?
Sorry. Not.
I already have two dolls and I'm in the market for a third, but having two gives me the luxury of not feeling pressured to make a purchase until and unless a prospective doll I like can be shown to be of top quality and design.
When manufacturers fail to respond to inquiries like this, I lose interest and move on to the next.

Silicondoll

Post by Silicondoll »

Dollyman25442 wrote:Still no skeleton photograph.

When manufacturers fail to respond to inquiries like this, I lose interest and move on to the next.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Who should that be :?
in terms of price and performance, take the big US manufacturers, Realdoll, Sinthetics, Mechadoll, .... Also use only inferior material
you can throw all their skeletons in the trash as well :whistle:

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Silicondoll wrote:
Dollyman25442 wrote:Still no skeleton photograph.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Who should that be :?
in terms of price and performance, take the big US manufacturers, Realdoll, Sinthetics, Mechadoll, .... Also use only inferior material
you can throw all their skeletons in the trash as well :whistle:
It's a matter of degree.
Some are worse than others.
WM compared to 6ye for instance. At least 6ye is trying, right?
That said, it seems rare any of them are willing to show details of anything claiming trade secrets. Laughable excuse.

Silicondoll

Post by Silicondoll »

Dollyman25442 wrote:
It's a matter of degree.
Some are worse than others.
WM compared to 6ye for instance. At least 6ye is trying, right?
That said, it seems rare any of them are willing to show details of anything claiming trade secrets. Laughable excuse.

For me, there are no wau skeletons or trade secrets.
On the contrary, you are really upset when showing her skeleton scrap :whistle:

Only I have the problem with 6YE that have their joints also have problems but I can not repair :|

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I dunno guys .. would you buy a car if you could never look under the hood?
Its not really too much to ask to have a few snaps from the factory.

Also - for people who do photography with the dolls, a picture of the skeleton is VERY IMPORTANT REFERENCE when you are posing.

It really helps to know how the doll should bend (and helps to make sure you don't hurt the doll).
I use my DS skeleton pictures as reference EVERY photo session.

Just saying.

INFORMATIONS