www.sino-doll.com

Sinodoll Ultra Soft Vagina

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
mark81
Ex-Member

Re: Sinodoll Ultra Soft Vagina

Post by mark81 »

Sinodoll wrote:ultra soft,that's why it is a little difficult to show it. It needs users to feel.
You can try to describe it like other onahole reviewers do))
http://infernalmonkey.com
http://www.onaholereview.com

As I understood ultra soft means less stimulation and longer climbing to the top.
While one of the best Japanese products use dual layer structure with a bit firmer inner material.
Attachments
NPG Takahashi Shoko.jpg
NPG Takahashi Shoko.jpg (128.78 KiB) Viewed 3738 times
NPG Aika.jpg
NPG Aika.jpg (169.15 KiB) Viewed 3738 times

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Review from Sandro(Dollstudio) regarding soft vagina:

And last but not least there is the ultra soft vagina option. For some of you this might be a killer feature. Especially if you are rather looking for a doll to have sex than for photography or companionship.

Just poking around with the fingers gave me some shivers. If the doll wasn't cold like a fish I might have mistaken her for the real thing. Even without lube it feels a bit slippery and damp, possibly from stronger oil leakage caused by the softer silicone blend inside. I have once felt something similar in an experimental TPE doll which never went into production, but I have never felt a production doll vagina like this.

Some of you might know that I am recommending everybody who is asking for the softest vagina to take a look at a Fleshlight. These things cost about $25, and (imho) no TPE doll comes close to a Fleshlight's softness. But now we have a silicone doll which is not too far off from a Fleshlight. That is f***ing awesome!

And it is getting even better! The vagina and the anus appear to be actually usable by an average Caucasian male. Maybe not if you are hung like a horse, but these cavities are not tight like a nun's. If a too tight vagina in other dolls is a deal breaker for you, you might want to take a look at Sino-doll.

At this point of the Unboxing review we have sifted out something what I consider a key characteristic of the Sino-doll SI-172/H. She is not primarily a photo model or a companion doll for cuddling. She is a serious sex toy. For some she might even be a better fuckable than most TPE dolls. If I am right with this, Sino-doll might have created a game changer.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Tommy V
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy V »

Sinodoll wrote:Review from Sandro(Dollstudio) regarding soft vagina:

And last but not least there is the ultra soft vagina option. For some of you this might be a killer feature. Especially if you are rather looking for a doll to have sex than for photography or companionship.

Just poking around with the fingers gave me some shivers. If the doll wasn't cold like a fish I might have mistaken her for the real thing. Even without lube it feels a bit slippery and damp, possibly from stronger oil leakage caused by the softer silicone blend inside. I have once felt something similar in an experimental TPE doll which never went into production, but I have never felt a production doll vagina like this.

Some of you might know that I am recommending everybody who is asking for the softest vagina to take a look at a Fleshlight. These things cost about $25, and (imho) no TPE doll comes close to a Fleshlight's softness. But now we have a silicone doll which is not too far off from a Fleshlight. That is f***ing awesome!

And it is getting even better! The vagina and the anus appear to be actually usable by an average Caucasian male. Maybe not if you are hung like a horse, but these cavities are not tight like a nun's. If a too tight vagina in other dolls is a deal breaker for you, you might want to take a look at Sino-doll.

At this point of the Unboxing review we have sifted out something what I consider a key characteristic of the Sino-doll SI-172/H. She is not primarily a photo model or a companion doll for cuddling. She is a serious sex toy. For some she might even be a better fuckable than most TPE dolls. If I am right with this, Sino-doll might have created a game changer.
If it's a game changer,
please let us know why SinoDoll decided to make it optional instead of it being a standard feature that could better promote its dolls.

boobs on the brain
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by boobs on the brain »

There's an obvious way to show everybody this alleged "ultra-soft" vagina. Onahole makers and vendors have done it for years-- and when they don't, I don't buy that product.

1) separate the doll's "pelvis" (remove the upper torso at the waist and the legs at the thighs)
2) section through the vagina and anus with a "cheese wire" and cut the skeleton with a hacksaw so that you can...
3) lay open the pelvis halves to fully reveal the sectioned vagina, then...
4) make a video while poking and prodding and stretching this exposed vagina with fingers, to show how wonderfully "ultra-soft" and realistic it is.
Actually feeling it in person would be best, of course, but such a video would still provide prospective buyers with far better information than they now have.

The same should be done with heads, to show the "oral" details. I have not once seen an "oral" section of a doll's head.

It's a no-brainer!
So you've destroyed a doll and gone to some trouble, so what? That non-logic doesn't stop the onahole makers. It's completely worth it to show the doll's most crucial selling points.

I don't know why doll-makers haven't been doing this all along-- assuming the sculpts and other qualities of their vaginas are worth showing off... :?: That they're not doing it is reason itself to suspect these vaginas must be crude and inferior compared to the best onaholes, so they don't want us to see them or we won't buy.

Why would I shell out $2K for a doll when I have ZERO information about THE MOST IMPORTANT PART???
No matter how much shelf appeal a doll has on a web page, for $2K that thing had better also have the most advanced, incredibly realistic artificial vagina and mouth the world has ever seen, or I got robbed. All this secrecy SUCKS-- I need to SEE videos showing what these dolls are like on the inside. $2K is far too much money to take such a thing on faith.

The near-total absence of information and customization in this area presents potential buyers with unknowns that make them reluctant to buy: "what if the holes are cheap or not to my taste and therefore no fun to use? How can I be SURE they're not?"

Bone-head sales reps who want to BS their way around this problem, to keep things how they are, only hurt themselves.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Has this thread been updated to show how the design has changed? Seeing only old pics may lead to disappointment, as the new design gapes a good bit more.

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

I can vouch for the ultra soft vagina of Sino's, and the ultra soft breast, but not the butt and thighs.

pgargon
Former Member

Post by pgargon »

boobs on the brain wrote:There's an obvious way to show everybody this alleged "ultra-soft" vagina. Onahole makers and vendors have done it for years-- and when they don't, I don't buy that product.

1) separate the doll's "pelvis" (remove the upper torso at the waist and the legs at the thighs)
2) section through the vagina and anus with a "cheese wire" and cut the skeleton with a hacksaw so that you can...
4) make a video while poking and prodding and stretching this exposed vagina with fingers, to show how wonderfully "ultra-soft" and realistic it is.
Actually feeling it in person would be best, of course, but such a video would still provide prospective buyers with far better information than they now have.

The same should be done with heads, to show the "oral" details. I have not once seen an "oral" section of a doll's head.

It's a no-brainer!
So you've destroyed a doll and gone to some trouble, so what? That non-logic doesn't stop the onahole makers. It's completely worth it to show the doll's most crucial selling points.

I don't know why doll-makers haven't been doing this all along-- assuming the sculpts and other qualities of their vaginas are worth showing off... :?: That they're not doing it is reason itself to suspect these vaginas must be crude and inferior compared to the best onaholes, so they don't want us to see them or we won't buy.

Why would I shell out $2K for a doll when I have ZERO information about THE MOST IMPORTANT PART???
No matter how much shelf appeal a doll has on a web page, for $2K that thing had better also have the most advanced, incredibly realistic artificial vagina and mouth the world has ever seen, or I got robbed. All this secrecy SUCKS-- I need to SEE videos showing what these dolls are like on the inside. $2K is far too much money to take such a thing on faith.

The near-total absence of information and customization in this area presents potential buyers with unknowns that make them reluctant to buy: "what if the holes are cheap or not to my taste and therefore no fun to use? How can I be SURE they're not?"

Bone-head sales reps who want to BS their way around this problem, to keep things how they are, only hurt themselves.
Yes, that's where I am with you. Yes the dolls are nice to look at and you think they are alive but the real reason we buy one of them is to have you having nice sex with them as often and as long as we want. The placement of the openings and their lifelike reproduction is very important. It's always a struggle to get pictures showing this. My first doll had the openings placed so badly because doggy almost did not work. And I do not like to buy "the cat in a poke" for 2k.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Sinodoll wrote:
reddwarve wrote:Why is it difficult to show it?
The ultra soft vagina,which means the inside cavity, ultra soft,that's why it is a little difficult to show it. It needs users to feel.
Someone said that writing about music is like dancing about architecture.

So is writing about the feel of a soft warm whatever . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

reddwarve

Post by reddwarve »

haremlover wrote:
Sinodoll wrote:
reddwarve wrote:Why is it difficult to show it?
The ultra soft vagina,which means the inside cavity, ultra soft,that's why it is a little difficult to show it. It needs users to feel.
Someone said that writing about music is like dancing about architecture.

So is writing about the feel of a soft warm whatever . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Angelina Jolie had the line: "Talking about sex, is like dancing about architecture".
Probably it was a paraphrase?

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

boobs on the brain wrote:There's an obvious way to show everybody this alleged "ultra-soft" vagina. Onahole makers and vendors have done it for years-- and when they don't, I don't buy that product.

It's a no-brainer!

Just get a doll with removable vagina and shove your favorite onahole in after some modification. :twisted:

the french touch

Post by the french touch »

Want To see inside is pretty smart.
think if it look like the inside of a woman the sensations will be identical too.
But.....it is an error.
a woman s vagina is made above all to give birth.
it s organic ,elastic, and provides lubrication.
a man s organ is blind.
It has 10000 times fewer nerve endings than a clitoris.
a vagina also has very few nerve endings.
if you have a doll with ultra soft vagina put a finger in it and touch the rough edges.
try with your penis you will not feel anything.
the most important is ultrasoft not look like.
Best sex toys for woman not look like a dick.
best fleshlight is lotus .not look like the inside of vagina.But sensations looks like a real vagina.
intercourse is not limited to two genitals organs but to désire,arousal letting go.

the french touch

Post by the french touch »

The hole of the ultra soft vagina is bad placed but feel real good.
it s too narrow and cuts easily.
sinodoll please change that .

jay_z_sean
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jay_z_sean »

the french touch wrote:The hole of the ultra soft vagina is bad placed but feel real good.
The texture and softness is superb. It is a little too tight though. May get loose after some use

Cassidyspussy

Post by Cassidyspussy »

the french touch wrote:The hole of the ultra soft vagina is bad placed but feel real good.

Exactly what i think, bought a used sino last year for little money to check if they are worth to pay 3000€ for a new one...
Iam pretty average european sized with 18x4.5cm.
Her pussy feels insane good, but is too tight for me, the silicone around the entry too stiff/hard. Combined with the gaping when you even slightly spread her legs...It's doomed to rip and cut on the entry. Plus the softer inlay became loose very quick, even though i literally used LITERS of good aquaglide lube.

Her Anal is a joke to me, with like 10 or 12cm deep and so tight it hurts, plus the silicone is way too hard.

Sad, because i love their skeletons, their breasts, the faces, they are sturdy...but the loveholes kill it for me.
But thats a problem i have with most dolls on the market, not a sino specific problem.

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

My brand new sino, which is barely a week old, lasted 4 uses and now the vagina texture inside is ripped and peeling off. I find the soft option to be a complete waste of money and can ruin your doll. Now I have a sex doll that can't have vaginal sex! After 4 uses! WTF!?
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

INFORMATIONS