www.sino-doll.com

Sinodoll--Revolutionary New platinum silicone dolls

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Sinodoll--Revolutionary New platinum silicone dolls

Post by Sino-doll »

And what's the price $3444 for? Our 172cm doll price is less than $3000. :glou:[/quote]

:? 8O
If I make all the option with jes or no!
http://www.sino-doll.com/goods.php?id=166
Tatoos no
Standing yes
Pubic Hair yes
Movable Eyes yes
Implanted Eyebrow yes
New Shoulder Joints yes
Ultra Soft Vagina yes
Implanted Hair no
Bikini Lines no
Back hanging no
Heating yes
Show me the SinoDoll-page $3444.00

and for example: with Sandro I find 90% of these options not at all.
But you certainly have other retailers in Germany? The not only standard or ... does not matter, the customer offers :wink:

Wenn ich alle die option mit jes oder no mache! zeigt mir die SinoDoll-Seite $3444
und zum Beispiel: bei Sandro finde ich 90% dieser optionen gar nicht
Aber sie haben bestimmt noch andere Fachhändler in Deutschland? Die nicht nur Standart oder...ist egal, de Kunden anbietet[/quote]

Hi,
Yes,the doll itself with default design is less than $3000 and including shipping cost to most of the countries.
All the additional options need to charge,not standard.Not only us(factory sell),but also every vendor charges for these options.
Thanks for your understanding.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Bearing in mind that extra options provide more chances of random error it's quite right that vendors should add a premium to extra options. When something goes wrong it's the vendor who gets it in the neck in the first instance, loosing time and even total loss with some unreasonable customers.

Best wishes

Harem

Silicondoll

Post by Silicondoll »

haremlover wrote:Bearing in mind that extra options provide more chances of random error it's quite right that vendors should add a premium to extra options. When something goes wrong it's the vendor who gets it in the neck in the first instance, loosing time and even total loss with some unreasonable customers.

Best wishes

Harem
:? is synonymous ne logically not explained to me, but ok, then I'm probably an unreasonable customer :glou:

:whistle: Well, if I as a customer at the manufacturer have all this option and also want to have
then, as a reasonable customer, I buy a standard model from the dealer :roll:

:sleeping:

INFORMATIONS