www.sino-doll.com

Sinodoll 161cm Photo / Video Thread - "Sonia"

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Sino-Mike

Re: Sinodoll 161cm Photo / Video Thread - "Sonia"

Post by Sino-Mike »

Sate wrote:Afternoon,

the softness here is really impressive considering the doll has minimal oil leak,

- Sate

Thanks for the video, pics and exhaustive review. Could you please describe the "minimal oil leak" and what to do about it. Will it stain the doll clothes, the owner's furniture and wooden floor ?
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

The breasts feel like they are filled and not hollow. When squeezing them there is noticeable filling inside, likely a gel substance of some kind or a softer silicone like that kind inside the super soft vagina.

Minimal oil leak means that you won't notice staining on clothing, but sitting her on dark furniture like wood or stone will leave an oil imprint that is easily cleaned off with cleaner or a wet wipe. The level of oil is similar to my Boytoy body 2.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

pup001

Post by pup001 »

Thanks!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Sate wrote:Afternoon,

At the moment as far as silicone goes this doll has the softest breasts I've ever touched, and they jiggle like no other even with their size.

I still prefer larger breasts such as those on the Doll Sweet 145+ but the softness here is really impressive
These breasts rival the softness of a WM 170 H-cup TPE doll with hollow breasts I borrowed from a friend, I may have to do a softness comparison between them just for fun.

- Sate

A softness comparison between the two would be very interesting I think.
Hope you decide to do that.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I hope my intervention in this thread won't cause any offence but as another reviewer of this doll there's possibly helpful information I can provide.

In terms of "treasured dolls" I'm lucky enough to be able to keep them rather than to have to review and sell on a rotating basis.

Recently I've looked at a Sanhui 168, JM 156 and DS 167 2017 vintage and an EVO 2018. One of these has breasts of softness to die for but she is primarily a photomodel rather than a sexdoll. Some of this comes from weight reduction, increasing foam and decreasing the mass of silicone. Foam under silicone for weight reduction tends to be quite a hard consistency. In some areas its realistic, whilst for others one wants softer padding in intimacy, particular lying on top of. All five dolls have good breasts and in terms of other areas, the less weight reduced, more solid silicone are more comfortable. Whilst my wife's currently away I'm sleeping deliberately between two dolls every night so as to provide a very direct comparison.

The SinoDoll 161 was impressive enough to me at first touch to start raving about and in isolation to come to the same conclusions as Sate here about the breasts, which are probably of the same order of magnitude of the Sanhui lady. Were I blindfolded I'd say that both are to die for, but the Sanhui are very slightly, and I mean slightly, softer.

On the ym6 reviewer's comparison chart
both come out very consistently at **** whilst the Sino-Doll is seen to have an edge with a ***** rating for "vagina sense" as translated by Google.

Your observation about the SinoDoll silicone being less oily is spot on and I believe that is the category given only one * to the other brand in the comparison. The SinoDoll really doesn't need powdering although powdering always does give a smoother surface. That's not to say that others are unduly oily at all, but in comparison in bed, to the touch without powdering, a difference is perceptible.

Importantly the SinoDoll is slightly softer on her thighs on account of less weight reduction foam there. This makes her more comfortable to lie across entwined and drop off to sleep.

I can confirm therefore Sate's observations. Whether there has been a breast modification between my lady and his being produced I don't know, but isolated from comparison I'd make the observations he has made.

It would be really interesting to see a comparison of the SinoDoll lady with her Z-One equivalent size counterpart.

A very useful test for breast softness is to lie her on her back and measure the displacement of the depression of the nipple upon placing the cap end of a full 2 litre water bottle on top. I will try to do this in the coming days for the Sino and the others, but general size of breast is possibly a relevant factor. It will be interesting to see if Sate and I come up with the same figure for her. I might see if the same test will work for her thigh as against others.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

haremlover wrote:I hope my intervention in this thread won't cause any offence but as another reviewer of this doll there's possibly helpful information I can provide.

In terms of "treasured dolls" I'm lucky enough to be able to keep them rather than to have to review and sell on a rotating basis.

Recently I've looked at a Sanhui 168, JM 156 and DS 167 2017 vintage and an EVO 2018. One of these has breasts of softness to die for but she is primarily a photomodel rather than a sexdoll. Some of this comes from weight reduction, increasing foam and decreasing the mass of silicone. Foam under silicone for weight reduction tends to be quite a hard consistency. In some areas its realistic, whilst for others one wants softer padding in intimacy, particular lying on top of. All five dolls have good breasts and in terms of other areas, the less weight reduced, more solid silicone are more comfortable. Whilst my wife's currently away I'm sleeping deliberately between two dolls every night so as to provide a very direct comparison.

The SinoDoll 161 was impressive enough to me at first touch to start raving about and in isolation to come to the same conclusions as Sate here about the breasts, which are probably of the same order of magnitude of the Sanhui lady. Were I blindfolded I'd say that both are to die for, but the Sanhui are very slightly, and I mean slightly, softer.

On the ym6 reviewer's comparison chart
both come out very consistently at **** whilst the Sino-Doll is seen to have an edge with a ***** rating for "vagina sense" as translated by Google.

Your observation about the SinoDoll silicone being less oily is spot on and I believe that is the category given only one * to the other brand in the comparison. The SinoDoll really doesn't need powdering although powdering always does give a smoother surface. That's not to say that others are unduly oily at all, but in comparison in bed, to the touch without powdering, a difference is perceptible.

Importantly the SinoDoll is slightly softer on her thighs on account of less weight reduction foam there. This makes her more comfortable to lie across entwined and drop off to sleep.

I can confirm therefore Sate's observations. Whether there has been a breast modification between my lady and his being produced I don't know, but isolated from comparison I'd make the observations he has made.

It would be really interesting to see a comparison of the SinoDoll lady with her Z-One equivalent size counterpart.

A very useful test for breast softness is to lie her on her back and measure the displacement of the depression of the nipple upon placing the cap end of a full 2 litre water bottle on top. I will try to do this in the coming days for the Sino and the others, but general size of breast is possibly a relevant factor. It will be interesting to see if Sate and I come up with the same figure for her. I might see if the same test will work for her thigh as against others.

Best wishes

Harem
Thank you for your reassurance Harem, I’m counting on my new sino ladie to be a treasured doll :thumbs_up:
Master of Puppets...

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

Here's another set of photos for Sonia, this time wearing a corset and basic accessories. I took some extra time to style her hair and it turned out nicely.

Enjoy the photos.

- Sate

Attachments
IMG_4225.JPG
IMG_4225.JPG (5.44 MiB) Viewed 1771 times
IMG_4237.JPG
IMG_4237.JPG (5.25 MiB) Viewed 1771 times
IMG_4240.JPG
IMG_4240.JPG (3.92 MiB) Viewed 1771 times
IMG_4242.JPG
IMG_4242.JPG (3.63 MiB) Viewed 1771 times
IMG_4245.JPG
IMG_4245.JPG (2.66 MiB) Viewed 1771 times
IMG_4253.JPG
IMG_4253.JPG (4.11 MiB) Viewed 1771 times
IMG_4258.JPG
IMG_4258.JPG (5.35 MiB) Viewed 1771 times
IMG_4268.JPG
IMG_4268.JPG (5.38 MiB) Viewed 1771 times
IMG_4273.JPG
IMG_4273.JPG (5.36 MiB) Viewed 1771 times
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

pup001

Post by pup001 »

I love the sexy Alice in Wonderland look!

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

Here's a new set of photos featuring Sonia, this time all nudes so you can get some great views on her body.

Aside from cropping none of these photos have been edited, just a camera and some sunlight after a rain shower.

Enjoy the photos.

- Sate

Attachments
IMG_4431.JPG
IMG_4431.JPG (4.12 MiB) Viewed 1635 times
IMG_4433.JPG
IMG_4433.JPG (5.01 MiB) Viewed 1635 times
IMG_4439.JPG
IMG_4439.JPG (4.46 MiB) Viewed 1635 times
IMG_4441.JPG
IMG_4441.JPG (4.91 MiB) Viewed 1635 times
IMG_4446.JPG
IMG_4446.JPG (4.84 MiB) Viewed 1635 times
IMG_4454.JPG
IMG_4454.JPG (4.92 MiB) Viewed 1635 times
IMG_4457.JPG
IMG_4457.JPG (4.17 MiB) Viewed 1635 times
IMG_4463.JPG
IMG_4463.JPG (4.98 MiB) Viewed 1635 times
IMG_4465.JPG
IMG_4465.JPG (4.17 MiB) Viewed 1635 times
IMG_4471.JPG
IMG_4471.JPG (5.07 MiB) Viewed 1635 times
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Great photos Sate! She’s stunning, these sino gals really come alive
Master of Puppets...

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Still surprises me how good the faces look, both heads I got with this body are really lifelike and pop with detail.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

She is really gorgeous! One of the most realistic dolls I've ever seen.
Love her name btw <3
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos of this dolly, she's now on her way to a new owner after a short stay with me.

As for final thoughts, the overall level of detail on the Sinodoll body and faces are amazing to see in person. The Britt and Mei heads come alive in photos thanks to very well done sculpting and makeup, especially so on the lips mixed with the subtle skin texturing. Presentation is so well done in many areas, easily topping the quality of their other brand in Z-onedoll.

As for downsides, they remain consistent enough from my time owning this dolly to list out as areas with a need for immediate improvement:

- Expand the size or remake the design of the vaginal cavity entrance, it's design uses a thin ring of silicone right at the entrance of the cavity which is prone to very easy tearing, something that can be seen easily in person by taking a gummy candy ring like a Lifesaver and slipping your finger into it.

- Replace the neck connector with a longer / slightly thicker version or switch to a pop in connector. The current connector has two main flaws: it isn't thick or tall enough to snuggly fit in the connection point which introduces heavy head wobbling similar to a bobble head, and it doesn't lock in any way so the head can fall off easily. I was able to buy a 3rd party connector for $9 that fixed both issues, for a >$2000 doll this shouldn't be happening.

That's about it, as far as silicone dolls Sinodoll has a great start going with a few road bumps. My personal enjoyment of their doll was notable and will bring me back to them if they ever put out a large breast model like the 138cm from their other brand. Assuming it carries over the same qualities such as incredibly soft and jiggly breasts and excellent face detail, it will likely be a worthwhile purchase.

I like the 161cm body but better curves and larger breasts are a must for me along with lower weight, here's hoping Sinodoll dips into the short busty wife spectrum of dolls sometime soon.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

jameh99
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jameh99 »

Hello everyone, I'm new to this ... Is she come standards with all the gel implants ? just ordered one 161cm Britt from sexyrealsexdolls.com, but didn't see any option for those, also is she textured skin? thanks

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

This doll comes with super soft gel breasts and does have a lightly texture skin as standard.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

INFORMATIONS