www.sexdollcanada.com/

Can't Wait for Phoebe!

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
sluthunter420
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Can't Wait for Phoebe!

Post by sluthunter420 »

I can't decide which doll to order either. So many good choices you really can't go wrong, lol...
I love her face and her body is amazing! 140cm - Ariel
https://dollto-china.com/piper-140cm-ariel.html
I love her tiny frame she seems easy to flip around during intimate moments. 130cm - Phoebe - D Cup
https://dollto-china.com/piper-130cm-d.html
I've been on the fence between these two dolls. But Im waiting to see what comes out in 2020. I have a feeling these dolls are only getting better. Eventually ill order the right girl for my needs... ;)

Dooby
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dooby »

Hi sluthunter420,

I know what you mean but I decided to 'bite the bullet' and just ordered Phoebe Elf even though what really caught my interest was 'Ariel'. I'll probably buy the Ariel or the Akira doll after I've received Phoebe and had a chance to evaluate the quality of the Piper Dolls.

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Hi Dooby!

I'll let you know how Akira goes as this labour day weekend sale I pulled the trigger on her. =) . Mind you my Elf Phoebe is still amazing!! Love the softness of the TPE on her.
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Fr0stByte wrote:Hi Dooby!

I'll let you know how Akira goes as this labour day weekend sale I pulled the trigger on her. =) . Mind you my Elf Phoebe is still amazing!! Love the softness of the TPE on her.
Thank you sir! This is a fantastic model with so far, nothing buy 5-star feedback!

Cheers, Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Dooby
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dooby »

:P Congratulations Fr0stBye! Hope you get her soon and that you don't forget about Phoebe :P .

I received an e-mail yesterday and my Phoebe is ready! :D

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Dooby wrote::P Congratulations Fr0stBye! Hope you get her soon and that you don't forget about Phoebe :P .

Congrats!!! your wait is almost over!! Hardest part with these gals is finding clothes to fit. then once you do keeping them on!! =0)
Ladies:
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Fr0stByte wrote:
Dooby wrote::P Congratulations Fr0stBye! Hope you get her soon and that you don't forget about Phoebe :P .

Congrats!!! your wait is almost over!! Hardest part with these gals is finding clothes to fit. then once you do keeping them on!! =0)

:haha4:
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

lovedolls1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lovedolls1 »

Congrats on the new doll. I also ordered my first doll aug 27. I ordered a jydoll, the fitness doll with big breasts. Here is the one ordered https://www.jydoll.com/jydoll-4ft9-150cm-kyra.html . I've already started looking at getting a second doll. Something more realistic looking like an ildoll with HR. Please post pictures once you receive yours as I was looking at piper doll as well. The wait is killing me right now.
My Dolls:
Ava - XYColo 158 Organic Silicon Pro
Savannah - JY 150 Busty Fitness Doll
Jessa - Piper 150 Jessica
Rachael - WM 158D

Dooby
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dooby »

Thank you lovedolls1 and congratulations on your doll purchase too! Hope you get your doll as fast as I did. I was amazed when I received my doll yesterday September 12th after ordering it late on August 20th. Thank you Piper Doll and SDC!!!

Dooby
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dooby »

Phoebe has arrived and what a trip she must have had! Judging by the FedEx tracking information, she has traveled nearly all the way around the world. The shipping box shows the world travel as it has a few gouges out of it but I thank the shippers that they used a very sturdy box. I nearly broke out in laughter when I pulled the packing off her head as her eyes were all over the place like she had a really rough trip. She was packed really well and wrapped in a very nice fluffy white throw which made it really easy to pull her out of the container.

Phoebe also came with a users guide, socks, shoes and a skimpy white 'g' string. And of course her pink wig which included a 'Piper Doll' hair brush.

There was no TPE smell or very little that I could detect. I can not say enough of how much I am impressed with the doll and that she is really a work of art.

Now comes the hard part of deciding which Piper Doll to buy next :wink:
Phoebe_A01.jpg
Phoebe_A01.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 2311 times

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Congrats!! She looks great!! Ya mine the eyes were rolled back so all I saw at first was the whites! hahaha =0)
Ladies:
Haruka - Smart Doll

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

I'm also waiting for Akira since Sep 10th. It was really difficult to not order Phoebe Elf instead, In terms of looks and weight, I'd prefer her.
However, her height was the dealbreaker.

I placed this order, because the doll I've had for 11 days now, DH168 EVO-156 Sasa, has a bit too hard TPE to be suitable for all the purposes
I want a doll for. Well, more accurately, she fails for the primary purpose. I want to cuddle her while I sleep, but the TPE is hard enough that
her breasts feel uncomfortable against me if I hug her so that they touch me. That being said, she's very nice to look at and for
sex too (as long as it doesn't involve contact with her breasts).

I find even EVO-156 to be a little short. Phoebe would most definitely be too short for me.

Dooby, Good luck with Phoebe! I hope she's everything you were looking for.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

Dooby
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dooby »

Thank You Fr0stByte! Must have been a shocker to see only the whites of the eyes (zombie!!). Let me know how it goes with Akira as I am thinking about getting her as well. :mrgreen:

Dooby
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dooby »

Hi Kanna,

If you want hug-able you can't go wrong with a Piper Doll that is if I can use Phoebe to judge the rest of the Piper Doll line up by. The only thing I wish they would add is a built in full body warmer for situations like yours where you want to snuggle all night with her. Other than that the Piper Doll TPE is really soft especially if you go with the hollow breast option.
Here's one of my favorite pictures of my Phoebe (so far)
Attachments
Phoebe_A02.jpg
Phoebe_A02.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 2275 times

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

Dooby wrote:Other than that the Piper Doll TPE is really soft especially if you go with the hollow breast option.
From what I've read, that really does seem to be the case. It even manages to look soft in pictures. However, The Akira I
ordered doesn't have big enough breasts to even have the option for hollow breasts. I did consider the D-cup version, but
I'm quite particular about the shape, so I opted for the smaller breast version because that just looks more beautiful to me.
I'd probably have taken the D-cup one, if her breasts were shaped more like Phoebe's breasts.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

INFORMATIONS