www.sexdollcanada.com/

Can't Wait for Phoebe!

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
Dooby
Active Poster
Active Poster

Can't Wait for Phoebe!

Post by Dooby »

Ordered a Phoebe Elf doll on August 20th and the wait is already getting to me!

Steve SDC was a great help answering all my questions. The hardest part was deciding which doll to buy! :morning:

ForlonCat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Can't Wait for Phoebe!

Post by ForlonCat »

Quoted for truth "The hardest part was deciding which doll to buy!"
The next hardest part is the wait afterward.
Phoebe is cute AF. Wish I had one and could afford one.

Dooby
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dooby »

Can anyone who has ordered a piper doll from SDC tell me how accurate the estimated delivery times are?

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Congrats on your order!! She is a fine one!!

I ordered my Elf Phoebe from SDC on June 20th, 2019. Delivered July 16th. And she was well worth the wait! =0)
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

sluthunter420
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sluthunter420 »

Congrat's on your purchase! Piperdoll's are the best.

Dooby
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dooby »

Thanks for the congrats Fr0stByte and sluthunter420!

I'm already thinking of what my next doll purchase will be but it's still tough as there are some really gorgeous dolls available now. I've always wanted a 'RealDoll' but I just had a look at their web site and they're priced a bit out of my league :(. Besides for the price of one 'RealDoll', I can add at least two other dolls to my collection :).

Would you guys stick with Piper Dolls given your experience with them?

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

My next one will most likely be the 150 Piper doll Akira. But that maybe a while from now unless SDC has a sale or something that twists my arm. Have 4 dolls right now and the issue is which one do I bring out to cuddle, use etc. as I can't have them out in the open for in case friends or family randomly drop by. Atm I'm preferring the piper dolls as I like the softness of the TPE and the cuteness of them =) There are some other brands I'm watching I"m after a small chested girl but again don't really need another to add to my collection. =)
Ladies:
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

15 years ago I would have been like Real doll hell yeah, but now i'm like meh, they seem to be very over rated. there is so many more silicone doll manufacturers out there that make just as good of a silicone doll at a cheaper price

Ranmamale

Post by Ranmamale »

I'm thinking about getting the elf Phoebe myself. She is really cute. Just wish there were more pics of her out there. I want to see more of her before pulling the trigger.

Dooby
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dooby »

Hi Fr0stByte,

The Akira doll is one of the ones I'm considering for my next purchase as well :thumbs_up: . BTW, can you tell me the size of the shipping container that your Phoebe doll arrived in? I am thinking I might want to do a pick up from the courier so I want to make sure the container will fit in my car. :?:

Hi Grimmekins,

You're right about there being a lot more affordable silicone dolls out there. But I've been following 'RealDolls' since they started and it's kind of hard to let go of your first 'fascination' :oops: But I think the Piper Doll will help me get over this :D

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Dooby wrote:Hi Fr0stByte,

The Akira doll is one of the ones I'm considering for my next purchase as well :thumbs_up: . BTW, can you tell me the size of the shipping container that your Phoebe doll arrived in? I am thinking I might want to do a pick up from the courier so I want to make sure the container will fit in my car. :?:

Hi Grimmekins,

You're right about there being a lot more affordable silicone dolls out there. But I've been following 'RealDolls' since they started and it's kind of hard to let go of your first 'fascination' :oops: But I think the Piper Doll will help me get over this :D
We recently had a customer buy a very expensive silicone model. Upon receipt of the doll, his personal view was that he simply preferred the feel of TPE and could never quite get into (pardon the pun :lol: ) his silicone lover.

It is very hard to beat the feel of the DollForever brands TPE, i.e. Piper Dolls. A Piper Doll can certainly cure MANY afflictions!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Dooby wrote:Hi Fr0stByte,

Hi Grimmekins,

Unfortunately I don't remember the box size as I cut it up and recycled it. But mostlikely around 60" length x 20" Wide and about 12" or so. these are estimates based on her size. =0) Maybe someone with the box and post the actual. =0)
Ladies:
Haruka - Smart Doll

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Just an FYI I found the box size!! =0) 52"x13"x9" (132cm x 34cm x 24 cm)
Ladies:
Haruka - Smart Doll

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

I have two Phoebe's.
Carbon 13 and Ophelia.
Among my 16 other dolls, they rank among my favorites.
Probably evidenced by the fact I bought two of them.
I'd buy a third too if I caught a good enough deal.
You wont be disappointed.
Just be careful, their TPE is among the softest available which is great for feel
But not so much for durability.
If not handled properly, they can get abrasions and tears more readily that the other ones.
That said, I've had them both outside on multiple occasions for photo shoots
for hours in the hot California sun and they are fine.
So if you exercise reasonable care and prudence she should last you a long time.
Mine are both nearing two years old and going strong.

All the best.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Dooby
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dooby »

Thanks for getting the dimensions of the container for me Fr0stByte! It'll barely fit in my car :D

Thank You SDC for the reassuraces :wink:

Whooaa! Endless War... Sixteen dolls!? :glou: :glou:
Thanks you for the tips on the care and handling of the Piper Dolls! 8)

INFORMATIONS