www.sexdollcanada.com/

Experience with SD Canada

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
Jormungandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Experience with SD Canada

Post by Jormungandr »

Some of, if not the best customer service I've every encountered. Speaking with Rick over the phone showed how knowledgeable he was on the products his company sells and how much he tries to answer every detail you can think of.

Order took about a month to arrive (D4E).

I would 100% recommend SD Canada to anyone interested (especially those of us in Canada) since it eliminated the fear/awkwardness of having Customs know what you bought plus if you run into any issues they are quick to help.

On my personal experience there was a problem with delivery due to the courier (This part was an absolute nightmare but was not the fault of SD Canada but a problem with a driver for the courier) and calling them was getting me nowhere. Calling SD Canada when the issue occurred got things sorted out and the courier managed to deliver after whatever urging was done from Rick.

The only flaw I see with SD Canada is the slower response via email (They have a small staff and probably a lot of emails to respond to is my understanding), but they always answer the phone during their core hours and get you the info you need on the spot. This could be a problem for some that are too worried about talking over a phone with it, and as someone who was nervous about the idea it turned out quite well for me.

I will personally be using their services again in the future when the time comes.

Jormungandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Experience with SD Canada

Post by Jormungandr »

additionally the Doll I purchased can be seen here:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=115978

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Nice doll! and agree with you 100% with you on SD Canada! I just received my factory photos and they look great! SDC even managed to add my standing option to her as at first I decided I didn't want that option. But few days after changed my mind and they managed to have WM add it.
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

I have been to Toronto and met Rick in person at his show room.
I wrote about my awesome experience there, back in February.
I agree, he will do whatever he can to help someone get the doll of there dreams.
I bought my first doll from him and will buy my next one from him as well.
Glad to hear Rick was able to help you with the delivery problem.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

bartzm
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bartzm »

I've been reading TDF for a while even if it's my first post (I think).
Being located in Canada, having to deal with customs officers as put me off buying a doll for a long time.
So Ive been looking at the doll vendors in Canada.
The first I found, 2 years ago, was dreamlovers.com and within days ordered a doll.
I should I've waited and do more research, but instead committed a lot of newbies mistakes.
Don't get me wrong, I have no complaint concerning dreamlovers.com as a vendors.
The transaction was easy, the wait for the delivery was normal, and I didn't have to deal with customs.

However, being excited at finding a vendor in Canada, I rushed into ordering and made too many compromise (talk about bullshitting yourself into doing something you should't).
First off, what I really wanted was a silicone doll, not TPE. I know both have their plus and minus but for me the balance tip in favour of silicone.
Also, I didn't put enough attention on the weight of the different dolls, and got something too heavy for me (I'm just 5'7 ,135lbs).
And to make matters worse, some of the joints were so stiff I could hardly move them.
You can imagined my disappointment after waiting for so long, but decided I would try to learn from my mistakes.

Anyway, I've tried to educate myself a little bit more by doing more reading on TDF.
That's where I've learned of SD Canada. I don't know how I missed them before :roll:
but the experiences related here were very promising.
And then, you can imagine my joy when I saw that they sell silicone doll ! :razz:

Seeing that the company is legit and the staff seems to care for the customers (from what I read here),
I've taken the plunge and placed an order on June 16th.
I've ordered the Sinodoll 152 Amanda, with the soft gel implants options, and the fixed ultrasoft vagina option.
The weight is supposed to be 62lbs (i don't know if the implants add a lot of weight), which I think I should be able to handle (I hope).
I also took the neck-hook option and the locking case (should help with storage and/or concealment, which was badly planned the first time :roll: ).
However, I've recently read somewhere on the forum (can't recall where) that sino-doll neck don't work with the neck hook; I'll have to check this with SD.
I'm curious to see if the case and doll will ship separately or not. I would guess for separately, which is probably better for everyone involved (imagine the weight combined 8O ).

Anyway, since it's only been a week, all I've got so far are the standard automated emails reply of order confirmation and feedback request.
People sharing their experience on TDF has been a lot of help for me and I wanted to share this and how the situation will evolve in coming weeks in the hope that it might help someone else in their research and decision.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

bartzm wrote:I've been reading TDF for a while even if it's my first post (I think).
Being located in Canada, having to deal with customs officers as put me off buying a doll for a long time.
So Ive been looking at the doll vendors in Canada.
The first I found, 2 years ago, was dreamlovers.com and within days ordered a doll.
I should I've waited and do more research, but instead committed a lot of newbies mistakes.
Don't get me wrong, I have no complaint concerning dreamlovers.com as a vendors.
The transaction was easy, the wait for the delivery was normal, and I didn't have to deal with customs.

However, being excited at finding a vendor in Canada, I rushed into ordering and made too many compromise (talk about bullshitting yourself into doing something you should't).
First off, what I really wanted was a silicone doll, not TPE. I know both have their plus and minus but for me the balance tip in favour of silicone.
Also, I didn't put enough attention on the weight of the different dolls, and got something too heavy for me (I'm just 5'7 ,135lbs).
And to make matters worse, some of the joints were so stiff I could hardly move them.
You can imagined my disappointment after waiting for so long, but decided I would try to learn from my mistakes.

Anyway, I've tried to educate myself a little bit more by doing more reading on TDF.
That's where I've learned of SD Canada. I don't know how I missed them before :roll:
but the experiences related here were very promising.
And then, you can imagine my joy when I saw that they sell silicone doll ! :razz:

Seeing that the company is legit and the staff seems to care for the customers (from what I read here),
I've taken the plunge and placed an order on June 16th.
I've ordered the Sinodoll 152 Amanda, with the soft gel implants options, and the fixed ultrasoft vagina option.
The weight is supposed to be 62lbs (i don't know if the implants add a lot of weight), which I think I should be able to handle (I hope).
I also took the neck-hook option and the locking case (should help with storage and/or concealment, which was badly planned the first time :roll: ).
However, I've recently read somewhere on the forum (can't recall where) that sino-doll neck don't work with the neck hook; I'll have to check this with SD.
I'm curious to see if the case and doll will ship separately or not. I would guess for separately, which is probably better for everyone involved (imagine the weight combined 8O ).

Anyway, since it's only been a week, all I've got so far are the standard automated emails reply of order confirmation and feedback request.
People sharing their experience on TDF has been a lot of help for me and I wanted to share this and how the situation will evolve in coming weeks in the hope that it might help someone else in their research and decision.
Thank you very much for putting your order in with us for your Sino-Doll - we have already placed this order with the factory and will write to you about the flight case. Because of the value of your order, the fact that you ordered with Standard Shipping (so we will receive it for our QC check in Toronto), we will upgrade you to our new Canadian-made premium flight case. You will not be disappointed with the flight case quality. This also ensures that your flight case will arrive in excellent shape.

Cheers, Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

bartzm
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bartzm »

SexDollCanada wrote:
Thank you very much for putting your order in with us for your Sino-Doll - we have already placed this order with the factory and will write to you about the flight case. Because of the value of your order, the fact that you ordered with Standard Shipping (so we will receive it for our QC check in Toronto), we will upgrade you to our new Canadian-made premium flight case. You will not be disappointed with the flight case quality. This also ensures that your flight case will arrive in excellent shape.

Cheers, Rick
Thanks Rick for the reply.
I guess you figured which order I was talking about ! Thank you for the upgrade of the flight case.
Are you aware of any issue concerning the neck hook with the sino-doll ?
I know it's only been two weeks since I placed my order, but I have to admit I'm getting a little bit impatient.
How long does it take usually to get the factory pictures ?
And how long after that before they ship to you ?
Also, concerning your automated email request for buyer's feedback, I totally understand the need for feedback and I intend to do it after I've received my doll.
However I've received at least 3 request for feedback since my order.
It's not a big deal, it's just that every time I see SD in the inbox I think I've received news about my order :D only to be disapointed by another feedback request. :(
I'ts a bit my fault since it's still recent, but I find the wait much harder than expected and feel like a kid in december.
...minus the snow
...which is fine by me. :wink:

Happy Canada Day :razz:

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

bartzm wrote:
SexDollCanada wrote:

Cheers, Rick
Thanks Rick for the reply.
I guess you figured which order I was talking about ! Thank you for the upgrade of the flight case.
Are you aware of any issue concerning the neck hook with the sino-doll ?
I know it's only been two weeks since I placed my order, but I have to admit I'm getting a little bit impatient.
How long does it take usually to get the factory pictures ?
And how long after that before they ship to you ?
Also, concerning your automated email request for buyer's feedback, I totally understand the need for feedback and I intend to do it after I've received my doll.
However I've received at least 3 request for feedback since my order.
It's not a big deal, it's just that every time I see SD in the inbox I think I've received news about my order :D only to be disapointed by another feedback request. :(
I'ts a bit my fault since it's still recent, but I find the wait much harder than expected and feel like a kid in december.
...minus the snow
...which is fine by me. :wink:

Happy Canada Day :razz:
Hi bartzm -

Yes the wait on a new doll is certainly the hardest part. Generally speaking, silicone dolls take longer to manufacture than TPE dolls, so please do remain patient! There is a lot more detailing required, especially on the head. We will follow-up with the manufacturer on your order right now in advance, but let's move this conversation to e-mail so we can track it.

As for the review requests, the great majority of customers don't take the time to give us a review (sadly...) which is why our automated system is persistent - but it has a cap on the number of messages anyone can get so at three you shouldn't receive any more.

So let's take any specific questions about your order offline - our e-mail inbox to discuss open orders or post-sales requests is orders@sexdollcanada.com. I know it is a lot to ask, but if you can put your Order # in the subject line it helps us keep things organized a lot easier that way as well.

Please write down all your questions, and if you have many, let's just have a quick phone chat and go through them one by one. Better than lots of back and forth e-mails and quicker too! Sound good?

Best regards, Rick
647-823-3655
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

INFORMATIONS