www.sexdollcanada.com/

Importing a Sex Doll into Canada - What you Need to Know

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Importing a Sex Doll into Canada - What you Need to Know

Post by SexDollCanada »

Hello TDF Canadian members -

We are currently going through some "interesting" discussions with Canada Border Services Agency in Alberta (we would rather not to identify the port of entry) and wanted to take a moment to promote our Standard Shipping and provide some highly valuable information.

Despite our Canadian commercial import information being on the commercial invoice, charging destination-based sales tax (GST / PST) to customers to ensure we remain the Importer of Record, and all the paperwork being completed, CBSA at this one location is demanding that the end user show up at the airport and "self clear". We are fighting this, as we believe it is an incorrect application of the law. They are not allowing a broker (FedEx, UPS, or other full service customs broker, etc.) to clear on our behalf as a commercial shipment, or on behalf of the customer if it is deemed a personal shipment.

In case anyone is wondering, this is on a 165 cm D-Cup breasted model and has nothing to do with her size, shape, etc.

Imagine the embarrassment and hassle - this one customer is 60 mins. from the airport / CBSA office as well. Please note that despite pressure from CBSA, we have refused to give our customer's contact e-mail or phone number, as we will not subject our customers to this and if need be will have the doll returned to China and have a new one shipped directly to us in Toronto to re-route to the customer.

For anyone receiving "drop shipments" through us in Alberta, we are (for the time being) recommending only the Standard Shipping option, routed through our Toronto office, as CBSA at this one location seems to be applying the rules differently. Yes this costs a little more, and takes a little longer, but there is no question during import in that case that this is a commercial shipment.

Note that all other CBSA contacts we have reached out to say that this one location seems to be operating differently than other CBSA branches, and not just on sex dolls, but this location ultimately has the freedom to apply the rules as they see fit. We are filing a formal complaint at the moment. So for the time being, better to err on the side of caution and choose Standard shipping.

Please note that for any existing orders already in progress that have not yet departed the factory destined to Alberta, we will not apply any charge to switch to Standard Shipping. We are reaching out to these customers today / tomorrow to highly recommend re-routing to Toronto.

Standard Shipping will delay receipt of your order, but you will be assured a stress-free purchase as it ships to you domestically!

For anyone buying through a vendor which can't receive in Canada on a commercial account and re-ship within Canada domestically, be aware that you may be asked to appear at the airport and self-clear. This is regardless of the courier and mode of transportation.

Regards, Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

NewFrontiers

Re: Importing a Sex Doll into Canada - What you Need to Know

Post by NewFrontiers »

Sorry to hear that doll owners are getting hassled by the border agents. Thanks for staying on top of this and looking for solutions.
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

You go Rick.

I had no problems when you shipped to me from Toronto.
In fact at the time that is what I wanted, for the very reason of customs. Did not know they were going to pull this crap. However at anytime they can do what they want and to bad for you. I did not want any part of it.
Thanks again for making Stormi's trip to me totally hassle free. :D
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

StormiLover wrote:You go Rick.

I had no problems when you shipped to me from Toronto.
In fact at the time that is what I wanted, for the very reason of customs. Did not know they were going to pull this crap. However at anytime they can do what they want and to bad for you. I did not want any part of it.
Thanks again for making Stormi's trip to me totally hassle free. :D
You are very kind - and Stormi is lucky to have you ;-)

Normally the drop-shipping has been working fine, but where there is someone with a little bit of authority with an axe to grind, unfortunately this is what happens.

Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

I'm in the process of settling my father's estate and I frequently have to travel from central Alberta to northern B. C. Each time I fly there, I have to go through the usual security check at the airport, so I'm quite familiar with having to jump through a lot of hoops.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

Very good to know. Thanks for the notice Rick. Good thing I was looking at standard shipping when I get a doll anyways. I'd rather have some one experienced (ie you) look over my first doll for damage or defects. Sadly that'll still be about a year away I think.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

somethingrandom wrote:Very good to know. Thanks for the notice Rick. Good thing I was looking at standard shipping when I get a doll anyways. I'd rather have some one experienced (ie you) look over my first doll for damage or defects. Sadly that'll still be about a year away I think.
As they say, good things come to those who wait!

Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Jormungandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jormungandr »

Is this a problem for all Provinces at the moment or just Alberta?

Personally I'm a bit embarrassed in general about this still and would prefer that the Government and Courier knows as little as possible outside there is a large package to deliver.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Jormungandr wrote:Is this a problem for all Provinces at the moment or just Alberta?

Personally I'm a bit embarrassed in general about this still and would prefer that the Government and Courier knows as little as possible outside there is a large package to deliver.
Then we highly recommend getting the "Standard" shipping. In that case your name appears nowhere on any paperwork (except your invoice from us) and we ship to you from within Canada. You don't have to worry about you name being tied to an international import in any way, shape or form.

Moreover when we ship within Canada from our Toronto facility we apply anti-tamper stickers and / or tape to make sure nobody gets nosy and decides to peek inside the box.

As for where this issue is localized at the moment, it is only AB as they have a different interpretation of what is a personal vs a commercial shipment and want to force the issure of a "self clear" on this type of product apparently. They can't do this on a commercial shipment.

That is not to say that other CBSA offices may not do the same in the future, just that we have never seen it before. So far only AB.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

To bring this story to a close, after a delay of approximately 16 additional days, CBSA finally released the shipment and we were allowed to clear it, as a commercial shipment, and it was delivered to the door of our customer.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

setixsignals
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by setixsignals »

importing dolls to canada i hear all kinds some say 140 il the hight limit other say 100cm in fine think depends who is selling what
taller doll obvious cost 4 times more than short ones

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

setixsignals wrote:importing dolls to canada i hear all kinds some say 140 il the hight limit other say 100cm in fine think depends who is selling what
Rather than just looking at height, breast development is also a big factor. A short doll with small breasts won't fly, while a tall doll with smaller breasts will be fine.

Cheers, Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Geoff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Geoff »

SexDollCanada wrote:
setixsignals wrote:importing dolls to canada i hear all kinds some say 140 il the hight limit other say 100cm in fine think depends who is selling what
Rather than just looking at height, breast development is also a big factor. A short doll with small breasts won't fly, while a tall doll with smaller breasts will be fine.

Cheers, Rick

Is 140cm/B-cup with this face (attached pic) ok?
Attachments
face.jpg
face.jpg (9.81 KiB) Viewed 2758 times

Geoff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Geoff »

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfound ... -1.5146259

finally his case concluded - not guilty

wow - dragged for so many years

Geoff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Geoff »

Geoff wrote:https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfound ... -1.5146259

finally his case concluded - not guilty

wow - dragged for so many years

So the question is...was it a doll or just a foam? in the news article...it said a "foam"

INFORMATIONS