www.sexdollcanada.com/

Satisfied customer

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
Gimeni
Apprentice
Apprentice

Satisfied customer

Post by Gimeni »

I received the doll I ordered from SD Canada on friday and thought I'd leave a quick review about my experience. Here's the timeline for the order :
Saturday, January 12th : Wrote to SD Canada to inquire about a product not listed on their website
Monday, January 14th : Got a response from Rick and after a brief email exchange he offered me a discount and informed me the product would be available the following day on the website.
Tuesday, January 15th : The product was indeed added and I ordered without any issue.
:sleeping: long dreaded Chinese New Year wait :sleeping:
Saturday, February 23th : Received the factory photos
Wednesday, March 6th : SD Canada received the doll
Friday, March 8th : Doll was delivered to my home.

As you can see, it was a pretty straight forward order, I got everything as ordered and any step involving SD Canada was done efficiently. The worst part of the whole process was actually the final delivery using Canpar, their tracking is simply atrocious and for a package of that size, you kind of want to be home the day it's delivered.

Overall, I definitely recommend SD Canada if you are in the country and I look forward to ordering again in the future.

PS. if you want a look at the doll, here's a post of her

416sauga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Satisfied customer

Post by 416sauga »

Can you please elaborate on your canpar tracking experience? Waiting for my order as well and last update was:
"2019-03-07 23:58:49 Sort Through Facility TORONTO"
Like, is it still sitting in Toronto or is it on its way in a truck? lol

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

416sauga wrote:Can you please elaborate on your canpar tracking experience? Waiting for my order as well and last update was:
"2019-03-07 23:58:49 Sort Through Facility TORONTO"
Like, is it still sitting in Toronto or is it on its way in a truck? lol
I received my doll at the beginning of January. The canpar tracking only had two entries. Picked up and delivered.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Gimeni
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Gimeni »

First and only feedback I got from Canpar was on thursday around 11 AM saying they picked the package from the sender. It then showed an expected delivery the same day, which is impossible since I live in Quebec city, you can't do a same day delivery Toronto-Quebec if you pick up the package at 11. Then on friday, the expected delivery disappeared, and reappeared around 10AM stating it would be on that same day. 2 hours later, the tracking link stopped working. Finally it was delivered that friday as expected. Thankfully I was sick (not used to saying that) so I was home. I'd rather have no tracking instead of an unreliable one.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Hello Gimeni

Glad to here that Rick did a good job for ya. He has been great with my order so far. I to have had a long drawn out wait. My doll should be in Toronto soon. I live in Alberta and hope they ship with someone different to get her to me.
What a pain when the shipping company does not have its shit together, make for a frustrating transaction.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

That was some fast delivery for sure. Did she show up by rocket. :D

INFORMATIONS