www.sexdollcanada.com/

Doll "Shannon" Fit Serie from DollForever ... REVIEW !

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
Mr_Mold
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Doll "Shannon" Fit Serie from DollForever ... REVIEW !

Post by Mr_Mold »

I ordered this doll at SexDollCanada in mid-December 2018 and she arrived Friday, January 11th.

As this is the first doll that I order from this manufacturer (DollForever), I did not know what to expect.
I based myself on the few comments on TDF, as well as on the very pretty pictures of Shannon doll.

I asked that the doll be delivered first to Toronto (SexDollCanada) for first verification (?).
Jenny warned me when the doll arrived on their office. They probably received the merchandise from Fedex.

SexDollCanada does business with Canpar (carrier company in Canada) and this made me nervous. Indeed, Canpar is recognized
as a bad carrier if we rely on customer feedback on Google. Maybe there is a strong regional difference regarding
the quality of Canpar's staff. I do not know.

Anyway, the box was delivered at home in a very reasonable time and was in good condition on arrival.

Here are the details of my order:

- DollForever Fit Serie 145cm doll
- Bella head (blue/green eyes, normal lip) and extra Celia head (blue eyes, normal lip)
- Honey light skin
- Hollow breasts
- Vagina Insert
- Normal Skeleton
- Standing Feet Option
- Finger Natural manicure
- Dark pink toe
- Areola Natural color / 5cm diam.
- Pink Labia
- No pubic hair

Heads, advantage and disadvantage:

The system that connects the head to the neck of the doll is with screw, i.e. the screw is part of the neck and can not be removed.
I have not yet tried to fix the head of another doll (eg head of a WMdolls); I expect it to be compatible
and that would be good news. The bad news is that Bella's head is smaller than Celia's,
she looks visually smaller on a 145cm doll. However, Celia's head is OK.

Weight:

The doll seems not to be as heavy as what is indicated on the websites that sell it. Maybe I took
forces and muscle during the Christmas break :lol: !!!
Anyway it's good news to know that you can handle more easily this doll because there is nothing worse than a doll too heavy,
especially when you want to take several pictures of the doll!

Flexibility of the TPE material:

Wow! The hollow breasts are really nice. In fact, it is all parts of the body that benefit from the very soft TPE material.

Solidity of the skeleton joints:

As the doll is new, all the joints are solid. But something tells me that in less than a year, some joints will lose
their stiffness; that remains to be seen ! It is important that these joints remain the longest solid especially when the main purpose
is to take pictures of the doll by giving her various positions.

Fingers:

Not very convincing. The metal wires inside the fingers are not strong enough.
It can be said, however, that the flexibility of the TPE material does not help to make the fingers of this doll more solid.
Moreover, we can see through these fingers when we have a bright light source (see photo).
DollForever will have to revise this problem.
Personally, I will fix this problem by applying makeUp on the hands and fingers to make the TPE material more opaque.

The seller, SexDollCanada:

Rick and Jenny did their job well;
a) answering all my questions;
b) taking care of the follow-up of my order;
c) by offering me a decent price for the purchase of this doll (approximately $ 2200cad, Canadian taxes included and of course free shipping); and
d) adding a $100cad discount coupon to later purchase items from their AddOns website Section (clothing, etc.).

The only drawback is that in their AddOns Section, the choice of articles is not great. It's better to pay and buy other clothes from Amazon !
Maybe Jenny and Rick will add more stuff in this Section of their Website.

Some modifications that I will do soon on the doll:

First, the color of the skin (Honey light) is not quite ideal. So I'll do as I did with a previous doll,
i.e. apply powdered make up on the different parts of the body of the doll. This gives a very satisfactory result in my opinion.
I will then add pubic hair (not to much) according to the technique using a cut needle head.
I will also apply a color to the fingernails because there was no choice but the French and Natural manicure.

Conclusion:

Considering all these aspects described above, I give a rating of 8.75 / 10 ( :D ) for the purchase (from SexDollCanada) of the DollForever 145cm Fit Series.

Photos:

Here are some photos (no photoshop) of this DollForever doll Fit Series 145cm with different wigs :
Attachments
_Image-0005.jpg
_Image-0005.jpg (226.33 KiB) Viewed 2783 times
_Image-0006.jpg
_Image-0006.jpg (232.8 KiB) Viewed 2783 times
_Image-0012.jpg
_Image-0012.jpg (236.21 KiB) Viewed 2783 times
_Image-0018.jpg
_Image-0018.jpg (236.26 KiB) Viewed 2783 times
_Image-0025.jpg
_Image-0025.jpg (216.01 KiB) Viewed 2783 times
_Image-0036.jpg
_Image-0036.jpg (209.96 KiB) Viewed 2783 times
_Image-0045.jpg
_Image-0045.jpg (199.04 KiB) Viewed 2783 times
_Image-0050.jpg
_Image-0050.jpg (187.87 KiB) Viewed 2783 times
_Image-0063.jpg
_Image-0063.jpg (236.09 KiB) Viewed 2783 times
_Image-0057.jpg
_Image-0057.jpg (183.08 KiB) Viewed 2783 times
_Image-FingerSeeThrough.JPG
_Image-FingerSeeThrough.JPG (2.64 MiB) Viewed 2783 times

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Doll "Shannon" Fit Serie from DollForever ... REVIEW !

Post by BuzzCola »

nice pic :D
:D Ashley My Zelex 170cm5ft7-C-cup-Silicone- #GE78-2

konrad69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by konrad69 »

Wow! Great pics. I almost pulled the trigger on the 146 cm with the Elian head at SDC yesterday but couldn’t get the finances together just yet. :x I was considering the 145 fit girl but thought the boobs and bum didn’t look as good but looks great in your pics!

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Congratulations on her arrival. What a lovely girl.

Then again, I may be a bit biased, having been smitten with Celia for almost 2 years now. :wink: :)

danthunder73

Post by danthunder73 »

Gorgeous doll! This is the same one that I'm thinking about purchasing. Great photos!

INFORMATIONS