www.sexdollcanada.com/

My experience with SDC wasn't so great...

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
thunderbreak

My experience with SDC wasn't so great...

Post by thunderbreak »

TL;DR

3/5 at best, shop with caution.

Me: Can you customize the doll this way?
SDC: Yes.

/pay

SDC: Thanks.

/wait

SDC: Here's your doll, please take a look.
Me: Are you sure the customization is correct? Because they look wrong, and it's really important they get it right.
SDC: It's right.
Me: Ok, if you say it's right then please ship.

/dollarrives

Me: Hey the customization is wrong! And the ankle is messed up!
SDC: Yeah WM may not customize based on your request because of reasons, and from our view point we can't tell if it's wrong or not. We'll let the manufacture know you are not happy, dear valued customer.

/wait

Me: Hi guys, updates?
SDC: ......

The Experience:

So I took advantage of Sex Doll Canada's great pre-Black Friday sale and ordered a WM doll, my reasons to choose this vendor compare to my usual (Sexy Real Sex Doll, 1AM, etc.) are:

1 ) Price and bundle
2 ) Quality assurance (https://sexdollcanada.com/pages/quality-guarantee)
3 ) Rewards program (https://sexdollcanada.com/pages/best-loyalty-program)

Prior to ordering, I specifically inquired about if there's any quality problem, what can SDC do for me, and they referred me to their page (reference above), which sounded assuring. So I went ahead and ordered.

The customization options I choose are:

1 ) 2 specific heads + eyes
2 ) Normal skin tone
3 ) Insert vagina
4 ) Upgraded shoulder
5 ) Standing feet

Also, I asked for these customizations on the side:

6 ) Don't apply bottom eyelashes
7 ) Apply the same make-up as the product photo
8 ) Use the softest TPE mix
9 ) Make the leg, knee, ankle joints as tight as possible, rest of the body can be normal

While finishing the order, I noticed I'm charged sales tax. And realized SDC has manipulated the context of "We pay for custom tax". (Red flag 1)

I decided even with tax it's still a good deal, so I went ahead and ordered. Then sent the additional customization info to SDC, and they didn't say there'd be a problem.

Eventually they sent me the manufacture photo, and right away I noticed the bottom eyelashes are on the head, the make-up is generic, and the skin tone looks off. (Red flag 2)

So I replied and expressed my deep concerns, especially I asked SDC to confirm if the joints are stiff, few days later I got a reply with video. SDC says the customization is correct, and in the video I see a bit of resistance on the joints, so I compromised.

Eventually the doll arrived and what I got is:

1 ) 2 specific heads + eyes (Yes)
2 ) Normal skin tone (No)
3 ) Insert vagina (Yes)
4 ) Upgraded shoulder (Yes)
5 ) Standing feet (Yes)
6 ) Don't apply bottom eyelashes (No)
7 ) Apply the same make-up as the product photo (No)
8 ) Use the softest TPE mix (Yes)
9 ) Make the leg, knee, ankle joints as tight as possible, rest of the body can be normal (No)

Make-up and eyelashes, I'm not going to complaint too much, the default is great even though it's not what I wanted.

Skin tone is a pain, I was hoping to exchange the extra heads on my existing WM L Cup Torso doll, but it's not too far off. And SDC mentioned the mix may vary between batches, and TPE may change color over time which I can see. I should be reasonable about this too.

Regards to the joints, I need to provide some context.

This doll is basically 100LB of dead weight, when I bought it I had no intention to have sex with it, that's what my torso doll is for. I bought it to pose around the house and apply various clothing. The tight joints is crucial to me, not only for long period of posing, but also just to move around without hurting myself, or damage anything around the house.

Not only did this doll not have tight joints, they are basically loose. I practically can't move the neck joints and waist joints because they are so stiff, but I can easily move the legs with 1 hand.

On top of that, the left ankle is basically broken and this doll can't stand unless I lean it against a wall.

So right now it's standing against my wall, doing nothing but that.

I got a hold of SDC right away, show them the videos, explained to them the situation. They told me based on the video they can't tell what's wrong with the joints, they'll let WM know I'm not happy, and let me know what they say.

Their last e-mail to me was on Dec. 18th, I followed up on the 26th and to this day, still no reply.

So based on my original reason to choose SDC:

1) Price and bundle (Yes*)
2) Quality assurance (No)
3) Rewards program (No)

Store sale was very good, but there's sales tax. The context on their website makes it sound like I'd be saving taxes which are always an extra 2-300 dollars. To SDC's defense sale taxes goes to the government, so basically the Canadian government double dipped on this transaction. And I can’t speak for folks living outside of Canada. However, as a customer of this particular transaction I didn't save any money on taxes, which is a miss-leading thing to advertise.

If you read up to now, you already know what I have to say about their quality assurance.

And regards to their rewards program. I still haven't got the gift card they mentioned yet.

Summary:

If this was my first doll, I'd probably be really happy right now. But having experience dealing with various vendors and brands, I know what I'm comparing with.

As a customer, what I experienced is a sales pitch to close the sale, a product with defects that can't serve the purpose it's bought for, and no after service.

If they told me the manufacture may not be able to fulfill my customization request before I ordered, I'd have chosen a smaller and lighter doll, or maybe just not have bought anything at all and saved everyone the hassle.
Attachments
IMG_20181218_154913.jpg
IMG_20181218_154913.jpg (111.06 KiB) Viewed 3511 times
Unboxing 1.mp4
(9.09 MiB) Downloaded 2274 times
Unboxing 2.mp4
(10.32 MiB) Downloaded 2262 times
Stiffness Comparison.mp4
(2.8 MiB) Downloaded 2262 times
Loose Leg Joints.mp4
(2.72 MiB) Downloaded 2257 times
Defect Ankle.mp4
(1 MiB) Downloaded 2280 times
Manufacture video.mp4
(4.52 MiB) Downloaded 2261 times

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My experience with SDC wasn't so great...

Post by Hershey lee »

thunderbreak wrote:TL;DR

3/5 at best, shop with caution.

Me: Can you customize the doll this way?
SDC: Yes.

/pay

SDC: Thanks.

/wait

SDC: Here's your doll, please take a look.
Me: Are you sure the customization is correct? Because they look wrong, and it's really important they get it right.
SDC: It's right.
Me: Ok, if you say it's right then please ship.

/dollarrives

Me: Hey the customization is wrong! And the ankle is messed up!
SDC: Yeah WM may not customize based on your request because of reasons, and from our view point we can't tell if it's wrong or not. We'll let the manufacture know you are not happy, dear valued customer.

/wait

Me: Hi guys, updates?

The Experience:

So I took advantage of Sex Doll Canada's great pre-Black Friday sale and ordered a WM doll, my reasons to choose this vendor compare to my usual (Sexy Real Sex Doll, 1AM, etc.) are:

1 ) Price and bundle
2 ) Quality assurance (https://sexdollcanada.com/pages/quality-guarantee)
3 ) Rewards program (https://sexdollcanada.com/pages/best-loyalty-program)

Prior to ordering, I specifically inquired about if there's any quality problem, what can SDC do for me, and they referred me to their page (reference above), which sounded assuring. So I went ahead and ordered.

The customization options I choose are:

1 ) 2 specific heads + eyes
2 ) Normal skin tone
3 ) Insert vagina
4 ) Upgraded shoulder
5 ) Standing feet

Also, I asked for these customizations on the side:

6 ) Don't apply bottom eyelashes
7 ) Apply the same make-up as the product photo
8 ) Use the softest TPE mix
9 ) Make the leg, knee, ankle joints as tight as possible, rest of the body can be normal

While finishing the order, I noticed I'm charged sales tax. And realized SDC has manipulated the context of "We pay for custom tax". (Red flag 1)

I decided even with tax it's still a good deal, so I went ahead and ordered. Then sent the additional customization info to SDC, and they didn't say there'd be a problem.

Eventually they sent me the manufacture photo, and right away I noticed the bottom eyelashes are on the head, the make-up is generic, and the skin tone looks off. (Red flag 2)

So I replied and expressed my deep concerns, especially I asked SDC to confirm if the joints are stiff, few days later I got a reply with video. SDC says the customization is correct, and in the video I see a bit of resistance on the joints, so I compromised.

Eventually the doll arrived and what I got is:

1 ) 2 specific heads + eyes (Yes)
2 ) Normal skin tone (No)
3 ) Insert vagina (Yes)
4 ) Upgraded shoulder (Yes)
5 ) Standing feet (Yes)
6 ) Don't apply bottom eyelashes (No)
7 ) Apply the same make-up as the product photo (No)
8 ) Use the softest TPE mix (Yes)
9 ) Make the leg, knee, ankle joints as tight as possible, rest of the body can be normal (No)

Make-up and eyelashes, I'm not going to complaint too much, the default is great even though it's not what I wanted.

Skin tone is a pain, I was hoping to exchange the extra heads on my existing WM L Cup Torso doll, but it's not too far off. And SDC mentioned the mix may vary between batches, and TPE may change color over time which I can see. I should be reasonable about this too.

Regards to the joints, I need to provide some context.

This doll is basically 100LB of dead weight, when I bought it I had no intention to have sex with it, that's what my torso doll is for. I bought it to pose around the house and apply various clothing. The tight joints is crucial to me, not only for long period of posing, but also just to move around without hurting myself, or damage anything around the house.

Not only did this doll not have tight joints, they are basically loose. I practically can't move the neck joints and waist joints because they are so stiff, but I can easily move the legs with 1 hand.

On top of that, the left ankle is basically broken and this doll can't stand unless I lean it against a wall.

So right now it's standing against my wall, doing nothing but that.

I got a hold of SDC right away, show them the videos, explained to them the situation. They told me based on the video they can't tell what's wrong with the joints, they'll let WM know I'm not happy, and let me know what they say.

Their last e-mail to me was on Dec. 18th, I followed up on the 26th and to this day, still no reply.

So based on my original reason to choose SDC:

1) Price and bundle (Yes*)
2) Quality assurance (No)
3) Rewards program (No)

Store sale was very good, but there's sales tax. The context on their website makes it sound like I'd be saving taxes which are always an extra 2-300 dollars. To SDC's defense sale taxes goes to the government, so basically the Canadian government double dipped on this transaction. And I can’t speak for folks living outside of Canada. However, as a customer of this particular transaction I didn't save any money on taxes, which is a miss-leading thing to advertise.

If you read up to now, you already know what I have to say about their quality assurance.

And regards to their rewards program. I still haven't got the gift card they mentioned yet.

Summary:

If this was my first doll, I'd probably be really happy right now. But having experience dealing with various vendors and brands, I know what I'm comparing with.

As a customer, what I experienced is a sales pitch to close the sale, a product with defects that can't serve the purpose it's bought for, and no after service.

If they told me the manufacture may not be able to fulfill my customization request before I ordered, I'd have chosen a smaller and lighter doll, or maybe just not have bought anything at all and saved everyone the hassle.
That ankle vid actually hurt my dam ankle just watchin it,thats one my biggest fears when ordering a new doll is if shes gonna arrive busted,i am having customer service problems with another manufacturer myself right now on customization so i feel your pain

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Great review!

Although I will refrain myself on commenting too much as this is not my department...

1-SDC does pay the customs tax but not the sales tax... No vendor that I know will pay the sales tax and the custom tax. These are two different type of tax.
2-Yes, I agree with you that ordering another head to match another doll skin tone can be a pain but that is not SDC fault.
3-For the bottom eye lashes, Im not sure why you did ordered without them but since it a generic thing that every manufacture put on, it is not SDC fault I beleive
4- Makeup coming from the manufacture is always generic. The makeup that you see in the photos are professionally made. It is up to you to make it that way.
5- As for the broken ankle (I saw the video) and all the rest... I will shut my big ass mouth :whistle:

thunderbreak

Post by thunderbreak »

Chuck Norris wrote:Great review!

Although I will refrain myself on commenting too much as this is not my department...

1-SDC does pay the customs tax but not the sales tax... No vendor that I know will pay the sales tax and the custom tax. These are two different type of tax.
2-Yes, I agree with you that ordering another head to match another doll skin tone can be a pain but that is not SDC fault.
3-For the bottom eye lashes, Im not sure why you did ordered without them but since it a generic thing that every manufacture put on, it is not SDC fault I beleive
4- Makeup coming from the manufacture is always generic. The makeup that you see in the photos are professionally made. It is up to you to make it that way.
5- As for the broken ankle (I saw the video) and all the rest... I will shut my big ass mouth :whistle:
Thanks, again 1-4 is really not that big of a deal, I'm way pass that. I wanted them to not install bottom eyelash so it's easier for me to swap the eyes. After doing it a few times either the top or the bottom becomes loose and eventually will fall off, I figure it might as well be the bottom, I just wanted them do do make-up without the eyelashes because I know they'll do a better job than me. But again just something I'll eventually have to learn.

thunderbreak

Post by thunderbreak »

Hershey lee wrote:That ankle vid actually hurt my dam ankle just watchin it,thats one my biggest fears when ordering a new doll is if shes gonna arrive busted,i am having customer service problems with another manufacturer myself right now on customization so i feel your pain
That sucks, I hope things'll work out for you.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Hahaha! Very correct :D The bottom eye lashes is a f^cking pain to glue back on since it is so tiny...I glued my fingers more than the eyelash lol! :lol:

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

thunderbreak wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:That ankle vid actually hurt my dam ankle just watchin it,thats one my biggest fears when ordering a new doll is if shes gonna arrive busted,i am having customer service problems with another manufacturer myself right now on customization so i feel your pain
That sucks, I hope things'll work out for you.
Thanks thunderbreak :glou:

Mr_Mold
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr_Mold »

thunderbreak,

Regarding the taxes / customs fees to pay, if a Canadian customer decides to buy from SDCanada, he will avoid paying the customs fees. However, he will have to pay Canadian taxes. In the case of payment of customs fees, usually the doll seller will declare a value lower than the amount paid for the doll. Customs fees will be around $ 200- $ 300 (probably less). A Canadian who buys with SDCanada will necessarily pay more in taxes (more than $ 300 for a doll that he paid about $ 2,000).

Regarding your emails to SDCanada, they should ALWAYS answer all your questions. I consider this a bad service (after sale).

I have some questions to ask you:
What was the waiting period, from the day of your order until the receipt of your doll?
Did you request that your doll be sent directly to your home or to SDCanada's "store" (Toronto) to inspect themselves?

That said, do SDCanada really inspect when the doll arrives in their office? I do not know.

It's a shame for this ankle "unscrewed". You could repair it by cutting the TPE material (about 1 inch) at the right place and screw the bolt properly. The TPE material should then be glued with TPE adhesive or with a heating tool that will melt the TPE material (to be done with great care).

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

As the saying goes, there are always two sides to every story. Here is the flip side.

I will try to stay on the surface, as there are over 75 e-mails with the customer and with WM Doll combined, so I will try to respond by speaking in terms of generalities wherever possible and will not start copying and pasting from e-mails, etc. To do so would be unprofessional.

Thunderbreak purchased a doll with some detailed requests which, while detailed, are for the most part not unreasonable. But in retrospect, there were some things that could have been done better on Thunderbreak's part, on our part, and on WM Doll's part that resulted in a (so far) negative experience for Thunderbreak.

Skin tone:
Questions on skin colour, and skin tone samples should be requested before ordering if one is not sure what the best colour for them is. In this case, there was no mention about matching skin tone to a previous doll(s), or having a previous negative experience (or experiences) with WM until after the order was placed. In the end, the colour ordered was the colour delivered. But, the fact that the wrong colour was ordered is highly unfortunate. This could have easily been avoided. We have skin samples available in Toronto that is supposed to avoid this situation.

Joint tightness:
WM Doll did their best to set the tightness as per the customers detailed instructions on which joints to tighten and which to leave normal, but upon arrival the doll apparently can't stand unassisted. I do not doubt Thunderbreak on this if he says she can't stand unassisted.

However, I have to emphasize that clear expectations should be set before or along with your order, at the latest. In this case, as Thunderbreak's end goal was to see the doll stand unassisted (this was made clear once the doll was delivered), photos of this should have been requested before or along with the order - but it was not. Instead, specific instructions on which joints to tighten, and which joints to leave with normal tightness, were given and perhaps that left room for interpretation.

As determining joint tightness from photos or videos is next to impossible, this is a tough one. The video of the doll's joints in the video that was approved by Thunderbreak looks virtually the same to my eyes (I have watched them several times now) to the complaint received on Dec. 18 along with a video taken by Thunderbreak claiming the joints are done all wrong. But, unless the doll is completely loose (rag doll), it is hard to tell how much force someone is applying to move a limb in a video. Sometimes, "tighter" will come too tight, and "looser" will come too loose. Better in my mind to let the manufacturer engineer the doll if you let them know what you want to do with it.

It is for this reason that we don't have any options for joint tightness when selecting most of our dolls. It is open for interpretation. We always handle this on a case by case basis by special request, because in this case, obviously it was not possible to meet the customer's expectation.

Again, in retrospect, there should have been a request to at least see the doll stand unassisted if that was the main expectation. As it was ordered with standing feet, I suppose this should have been assumed and we all should have asked for photos of such - but no such request was made. However, we have sold many of the 167 H-Cup without any complaints or issue with standard joints, so we did not question it, but it all comes down to the customer's expectations.

Quality assurance:
My only comment here is that there should be no additional expectation of QA done on the part of Sex Doll Canada if a customer opts to have the doll delivered direct to them from the manufacturer without it shipping through Toronto. If we can't set our eyes on the doll, and can't perform any QA, all we can do is look at the same photos and videos that our customer does (which were all approved). If one has a list of special requests, and wants a doll to be "perfect" (which is a very hard if not impossible expectation to meet!), one should absolutely without doubt take advantage of our Standard shipping that has the doll come into Toronto for an additional inspection prior to shipping to the customer. This was not done.

We do not completely unpack every doll upon receipt. This would cause more trouble than it is worth. We verify accuracy of the order, however, in every case. If one order brings special requests, we do inspect the dolls (when we have the opportunity) to make sure the special requests were implemented.

Eyelashes:
The eyelash request was not fulfilled by WM, although it was written into our e-mail and PO notes. It was not caught by us or Thunderbreak in the photos, as probably the resolution wasn't great enough in the photos or we didn't look close enough. The lower eyelashes can be easily removed in 2 minutes, but that is not the point. A special request was missed. On that, there certainly was a non-conformance to a special request, but obviously not a big deal.

Ankle:
Here, we have an issue, and on this Thunderbreak's complaint has merit. This is the only genuine and significant defect or significant non-conformance of the order, and it certainly does require resolution. How the original approval video did not show this rolling ankle remains a mystery to me, but I take Thunderbreak on his word on this and so does WM Doll. However, I also struggle to understand how the ankle was not rolling uncontrollably when the doll left the factory as I would think it would have showed up in the video when the worker was moving that same ankle. But, sometimes shit happens I suppose and life will always have its mysteries. I don't believe any reasonable person would fabricate or intentionally make a defect worse to prove a point, so we all need to give Thunderbreak the benefit of the doubt on this.

Gift Card / Rewards Program:
We have no automated way of sending a gift card following a fulfilled purchase. We do this manually, but sometimes they are missed, especially during big sales like Black Friday. Our website kindly requests:

https://sexdollcanada.com/pages/best-loyalty-program
If you do not receive this, please notify us within one (1) week and we will promptly send you your gift card.

However, I still can't find any e-mail record of this after pouring through these messages. First I am hearing of this complaint is in a review on TDF. That too is unfortunate.

Communication:
Initial contact was 11/17, order placed 11/19 after a few questions, and doll delivered on the west coast (drop ship direct - NOT coming through Toronto at the customer's request) on or around 12/18. Not bad at all for WM given the Black Friday hustle and bustle.

After the initial back and forth e-mails with us on 12/18 when the doll was received and the complaint was first filed with us, we got a single one line e-mail request for update from Thunderbreak on 12/26 (which we did not see and did not respond to because of the holiday's peak season - yes this is bad customer service that we missed the one line reminder e-mail).

Then, a claim was put through on Paypal yesterday and this mediocre review was brought to TDF, without so much of a phone call, a PM on TDF or another e-mail attempt. If anyone can't get through to us by e-mail because things are busy, PLEASE CALL. This is an important issue, and yes sometimes we need help putting it on our radar when things are busy.

Dispute Resolution:
As there is now a Paypal small claim / dispute open, this can either be settled through Paypal which would be the end of it (which is the easiest and least expensive option for WM and SDC, but doesn't get anyone a replacement doll), or work with WM Doll on getting a replacement body because of the ankle issue. This is also an opportunity to change the skin colour chosen on the body, if so desired.

However, we can't resolve a dispute on Paypal and with WM Doll in parallel as it would be a double claim. I will leave it for everyone to individually decide how they want to get on someone's radar, but I will certainly say that in life you always "catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar".

Our kind request to all customers:
In general, I would ask all customers to please give us the benefit of the doubt in managing issues when, inevitably, shit happens. We are not perfect, and neither are any of our manufacturers. And of course, neither are our customers - and that's OK. How we work things out is what is supposed to make the difference.

Complex cases like this take a bit more time. If it were damage during shipping, a missing head, or the wrong doll delivered, it is a very easy process. A case where a doll is approved by the customer, who is not buying their first doll, through photos and a video and the doll gets delivered (without shipping damage), but the doll then has all these quality issues once unboxed demands a closer look.

Rick
647-823-3655
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Mr_Mold wrote:thunderbreak,

Regarding the taxes / customs fees to pay, if a Canadian customer decides to buy from SDCanada, he will avoid paying the customs fees. However, he will have to pay Canadian taxes. In the case of payment of customs fees, usually the doll seller will declare a value lower than the amount paid for the doll. Customs fees will be around $ 200- $ 300 (probably less). A Canadian who buys with SDCanada will necessarily pay more in taxes (more than $ 300 for a doll that he paid about $ 2,000).

Regarding your emails to SDCanada, they should ALWAYS answer all your questions. I consider this a bad service (after sale).

What was the waiting period, from the day of your order until the receipt of your doll?
Did you request that your doll be sent directly to your home or to SDCanada's "store" (Toronto) to inspect themselves?

That said, do SDCanada really inspect when the doll arrives in their office? I do not know.

It's a shame for this ankle "unscrewed". You could repair it by cutting the TPE material (about 1 inch) at the right place and screw the bolt properly. The TPE material should then be glued with TPE adhesive or with a heating tool that will melt the TPE material (to be done with great care).

Most of the questions asked answered in the recent post - but regarding taxes I will make a comment.

We can't, as a Canadian Corporation, legally sell anything with delivery in Canada without charging provincial and federal sales tax. We cover the cost of importation, HST on import, duties and manage the import process for all orders.

On that note, when it is a dropship order (not coming through us in Toronto), only the shipper (the manufacturer) or receiver (the customer) can make changes to the delivery address, ask to "hold for pickup", or if there is damage during shipping open a claim with FedEx. However, we request to have our FedEx # on file for customs and duties payment as well as our phone number on ALL ORDERS to Canada, including dropship orders, so that we remain the importer of record and pay all fees. When we are listed as the Importer of Record and responsible for third-party billing of customs / duties, the import process is invisible for our customers and we deal with the headaches associated with that.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

thunderbreak

Post by thunderbreak »

I ordered on November 19th, and received the doll on December 18th.

When I ordered the doll Rick recommended me Drop ship and said it's the fasted and is still free, something about normally being $75 dollars. As the idiot I am, I chose that and realized later that's direct shipping from Manufacture to buyer. So it never made to SDC, came directly to my place.

thunderbreak

Post by thunderbreak »

SDC and I scheduled a call tomorrow, I'll let you guys know how it goes.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

thunderbreak wrote:

I ordered on November 19th, and received the doll on December 18th.

When I ordered the doll Rick recommended me Drop ship and said it's the fasted and is still free, something about normally being $75 dollars. As the idiot I am, I chose that and realized later that's direct shipping from Manufacture to buyer. So it never made to SDC, came directly to my place.
Below is a link to anyone interested (not directed towards Thunderbreak directly) on the differences between our Dropship / Expedite option, and the Standard shipping. When ordering from most of the larger Global and US resellers, you get the Dropship option - for Canadian customers we go beyond this and take care of Customs & Duties / Import even when the doll is delivered straight from the manufacturer.

This page has been up and active, with a link at the bottom of every page on our site, since we began offering the Dropship option +3 months ago.

https://sexdollcanada.com/pages/want-faster-shipping-choose-our-expedite-dropship-option

These policies are not hidden in the fine print. There is also a link to this page in the scrolling graphic front and center on our home page. I believe we also posted on TDF when we announced this service explaining the differences.

If anyone has questions about our services, we are available and happy to answer questions.

Best regards, Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

thunderbreak

Post by thunderbreak »

Just got off the phone with Rick, and we have came to a resolution.

He has contacted WM again regards to the broken ankle and they have agreed to send a replacement. Also Rick has offered to send me a skin sample to confirm before we submit the replacement request.

Thank you Rick for making this right, and arrange the phone call. I'm glad this situation is being resolved.

I'd recommend everyone, especially folks who's thinking about ordering dolls, especially heavy dolls with standing option. To make sure the manufacture send you a video of the doll being stood up, and standing independently, and finally a shake test all in 1 go.

That's the biggest lesson I learned from this experience, and make sure you are 100% satisfied with the product before approving shipment to save headache for all party involved.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Rick is a beast! The best vendor you can find lol!

Good luck on your replacement. /Cheers!

INFORMATIONS