www.sexdollcanada.com/

SDC is the real deal here in the great white north

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
Sync

SDC is the real deal here in the great white north

Post by Sync »

Rick and Jenny have been great to communicate with from beginning to the end which took around two month for the whole process. I spent a month trying to figure out which doll would really work for me and Rick always provided sound advices. Finally I decided on the 6ye premium 150D for the ease of storage mostly, otherwise i’d probably get the larger 161/165 instead since I am 6ft tall myself. The doll was delivered well within the estimated time frame and she was truly something to behold! She smelled good right out of the box, but I still cleaned her in the shower anyways, did the recommended routine, baby oil, powder etc. Her skin is very smooth and the softness is just at the right level. I chose 6ye mainly because they offer the ball joints and wasn’t I right? The doll can be used in a lot of poses that I assume are not viable with another doll without the feature. I must mention that although the private parts are of great detail they need to be positioned more anatomically correct as they are placed a bit to high. All in all a great purchase.
Ps: do I need to log in on a pc to post pics?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: SDC is the real deal here in the great white north

Post by CF »

Welcome to The Doll Forum!

Please read the Newbie Welcome page at viewtopic.php?p=865521#p865521, which will help you to find your way around and get the best experience with the site.

As a new member, you'll need five approved posts before you can share photos.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Sync

Post by Sync »

CF wrote:Welcome to The Doll Forum!

Please read the Newbie Welcome page at viewtopic.php?p=865521#p865521, which will help you to find your way around and get the best experience with the site.

As a new member, you'll need five approved posts before you can share photos.
Got it. Thank you for clarifying that CF!

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

The anatomically incorrect positioning is a downside of this model. But, the new Amor line from 6YE completely resolves this issue. Overall this model is still quite popular and otherwise it is a great doll and not too heavy.

We are behind on launching the new Amor models as we have been very busy fulfilling orders and hiring staff & contractors. Ordering some for stock as we speak.

Expect to see big things this year from Amor / 6YE! Their R&D team are very talented and they are a pleasure to work with.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

INFORMATIONS