www.sexdollcanada.com/

SDC , your the best !!

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
FirstOrder

SDC , your the best !!

Post by FirstOrder »

As a new buyer I was a bit overwhelmed when it came to picking and buying my first doll . Thankfully I found Sex Doll Canada . They made the whole process an enjoyable experience and took the time to answer all of my first time buyer questions .

I am completely satisfied with not only my doll but also the dedication they showed to me to insure I was satisfied.

The doll I purchased was the WM 157 B body with head 162 , and yes folks she looks just as good in person as her promotional pictures lead you to believe.

If you are interested feel free to click the links below in my signature to view some of the pictures that I took of my SDC doll to see for yourself!

Thanks so much Rick and Jen, your the best and I look forward to visiting your showroom in the near future !!

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: SDC , your the best !!

Post by SexDollCanada »

If you haven't checked out FirstOrder's Instagram yet for photos, you shouldn't wait.

Seriously, they are boner material!!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

INFORMATIONS