www.sexdollcanada.com/

My first doll

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
FirstOrder

My first doll

Post by FirstOrder »

After doing some searching I have discovered that there seems to be quite the difference between a $1000 doll and a $2000 doll . I figure to avoid buyers remorse I will opt for the $2000 doll for my first purchase . The doll that really made this choice simple for me is the one featured on the CSD ad located on the header of the CSD page. You know the one, the college student type doll standing 5’2” with the red curly hair wearing the white tee shirt and blue and white striped short shorts .

I had a few questions about the extra options on a doll this size .. I figure that for the extra bit of money I would get the standing option . I am assuming that’s a stronger foot that will support the doll ? Or is there more to it ? Is there any other obvious options that should be considered when committing to a doll in this price range ?

Was also wondering with a doll this size, when broken down, what size storage would I be looking at ?

If any of you have this particular doll I would love to hear what your experience has been like .

rgp3

Re: My first doll

Post by rgp3 »

I advise everyone to get the standing option.

Gwen doesn't have it, I don't make her stand, and I've already had to perform surgery on her right foot to repair a large tear.

Save yourself some time and aggravation - get the standing option.
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

I have a standing doll and one that cannot stand....

My reasoning was to save money on the standing feature since the doll would always be laying on bed or sitting.... Now, I regret it... being able to stand your doll is just practical for many things.... like changing your bed sheets, taking her to the shower, dressing her, or "store" her standing...

I also decided not to get the standing feature, because I dislike the look of the screws coming out of the feet... I didn't know at the time that you can actually remove the screws....
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

FirstOrder

Post by FirstOrder »

Just placed my order and went with the standing feet :)
Rick and Jenny are great and took the time to answer all of my questions.
I can’t wait to get my new doll :) in the meantime I will need to see about picking up some little outfits for her.

Now I just need to figure out what size outfits to get for this doll based on the measurements

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

FirstOrder wrote:Just placed my order and went with the standing feet :)
I can’t wait to get my new doll :) in the meantime I will need to see about picking up some little outfits for her.

Now I just need to figure out what size outfits to get for this doll based on the measurements
Sorry for being slow to respond on this all! Yes, standing feet are truly very important. Some don't want it, but personally I wouldn't buy one without it.

All our "In Stock" dolls are always purchased with Standing Feet. Without this option, you stand her once, and her feet will be permanently damaged. The full weight of the doll will rest on the skeleton frame in the feet, and this will quickly pierce through the soles of her feet.

That's our best advice! Of course, having all the right information, everyone is free to make their own decision.

Happy Labour Day Hangover!!!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

FirstOrder wrote:Just placed my order and went with the standing feet :)

Outfits are a whole other can of worms. Everything we sell on our site or bundle with our dolls are EASY TO PUT ON.

I know the Jessica Simpson cut off jeans are sexy, but only until you've tried to put them on a doll. You'll be sweating like a pig and frustrated after 15-minutes, and your boner will have receded into your body.

Once you're experienced and know what you're getting into, then start investing in clothes. We suggest starting with easy stuff like bikinis that tie at the sides, and sexy panties, or skirts. Just our 2 cents.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

INFORMATIONS