www.sexdollcanada.com/

Toronto - Now Home to North America's First Sex Doll Brothel

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Toronto - Now Home to North America's First Sex Doll Bro

Post by SexDollCanada »

We've had a few e-mails and messages asking about the guys and girls at Aura. They have only changed location, not been shut down entirely. That's the latest information. Slight delay to their launch.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Can anyone say, the dolls at Aura, what brand they are? Scarlett, for example? Or Anna? I wish there were more full body shots of Anna.

If one is to "try before they buy", then a person needs to know what the brand is, and where to get it, etc.

Thanks,
Simon

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

SimonSays7 wrote:Can anyone say, the dolls at Aura, what brand they are? Scarlett, for example? Or Anna? I wish there were more full body shots of Anna.

If one is to "try before they buy", then a person needs to know what the brand is, and where to get it, etc.

Thanks,
Simon
You can get them from us - all AS and a related brand.

Will PM you.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Littleone_ca

Post by Littleone_ca »

I wish that you were in YYC . I need to find a reason to go to Toronto!

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

SexDollCanada wrote:
SimonSays7 wrote:Can anyone say, the dolls at Aura, what brand they are? Scarlett, for example? Or Anna? I wish there were more full body shots of Anna.

Thanks,
Simon
You can get them from us - all AS and a related brand.

Will PM you.
Thanks very much for your reply, and for your PM. I don't see a "reply" button on the PM, maybe I need 5 posts first? (I'm new).
So I'll ask here. I don't see an equivalent to Aura's "Anna" listed on the SA Dolls link through SexdollCanada. All the H-cup dolls listed there have 16-18 inch waists, not 24-inch, which is what Anna is listed as having at the Aura Dolls site.

I'd like to see more photos of Anna, or her body type. The Aura ones show her hunched over.
Thanks, Simon

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Well I went to Aura's new location in North York, and it was a positive experience. My first encounter with a doll of any kind. I saw "Scarlette"

The place seemed well-run and reasonalble. I wish them well. They provided lube and condoms, so I should imagine that with their cleaning regimen, this should be hygenic enough.

Simon

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

SimonSays7 wrote:Well I went to Aura's new location in North York, and it was a positive experience. My first encounter with a doll of any kind. I saw "Scarlette"

The place seemed well-run and reasonalble. I wish them well. They provided lube and condoms, so I should imagine that with their cleaning regimen, this should be hygenic enough.

Simon
Fantastic that you've provided a review for Aura. We wish them well!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

JuliaGrl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JuliaGrl »

They are currently "unable to take bookings" as there "have been some complications that have come up." I had a treat planned for my hubbie, this weekend in fact, but that has been suddenly cancelled by Aura as of the evening before.
Julia says, "Make art, not war."

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Just heard from Aura and they are making a few changes and reducing the volume for the time being.

We can relate to the "growing pains" they must be going through given the demand!

If you want to get prioritized please PM us. Our customers will receive a little extra consideration and Aura will do their best to accommodate you.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

SDC Selling Passes to Aura Dolls

Post by SexDollCanada »

No time better than the present to announce that Sex Doll Canada is now offering passes to Aura Dolls - North America's First Sex Doll Brothel!

Why Buy a Pass from SDC?
Buy any 30- or 60-min pass to Aura Dolls and receive the same amount as a Discount Code that can be used against any future doll purchase.

Finally a Try Before you Buy Program!

And if you are buying through us, your "Test Drive" is basically free!

Passes are available now via PM or email and will be available on our site via an official announcement next week. Prices are the same as Aura Dolls and you must allow a few days for the pass to arrive via mail.

The pass is then accepted like cash by Aura Dolls. Passes are non-refundable and can't be combined with other offers.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

JuliaGrl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JuliaGrl »

The good: Nice offer, and certainly something we'll consider given our desire to have you be the retailer we (eventually) buy from. Nice.

The bad: The suddenness of the cancellation and lack of any word until we bugged them this evening (night before) was a bit of a disappointment. Growing pains I guess but not especially well done. I was going out shopping with a friend while my other half got a "test drive". He's now tattoo shopping instead of ... well, you know.

:(

No reflection on SDC of course (who have been amazing to chat with), this was a ball dropped by Aura, in this case.
Julia says, "Make art, not war."

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

JuliaGrl wrote:The good: Nice offer, and certainly something we'll consider given our desire to have you be the retailer we (eventually) buy from. Nice.

The bad: The suddenness of the cancellation and lack of any word until we bugged them this evening (night before) was a bit of a disappointment. Growing pains I guess but not especially well done. I was going out shopping with a friend while my other half got a "test drive". He's now tattoo shopping instead of ... well, you know.

:(

No reflection on SDC of course (who have been amazing to chat with), this was a ball dropped by Aura, in this case.
That's a big bummer. To have your plans cancelled like that kind of bursts the bubble.

Be sure that I wilk be giving them that feedback. Hopefully they can get their stuff sorted out quickly!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

SexDollCanada wrote:We've had a few e-mails and messages asking about the guys and girls at Aura. They have only changed location, not been shut down entirely. That's the latest information. Slight delay to their launch.
That sounds just like every Cat House that I've known about. They move around alot.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

LDF wrote:
SexDollCanada wrote:We've had a few e-mails and messages asking about the guys and girls at Aura. They have only changed location, not been shut down entirely. That's the latest information. Slight delay to their launch.
That sounds just like every Cat House that I've known about. They move around alot.
Agreed.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

My dollhouse is exactly where I left it
:haha4:

Sorry, kinda in that type of humourous mood tonight

INFORMATIONS