www.sexdollcanada.com/

Thank you, SD Canada.

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
Arctic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank you, SD Canada.

Post by Arctic »

I want to take a moment to really give props to Rick and Jenny of SD Canada. I was beyond skeptical and suspicious of handing over $2k+ to some fairly new company even though they're in Canada as I am. This is mainly because I got screwed over once already way back in 2012 when I shelled over $400 to some sketchy company based in China that advertised using real sex dolls. When I received the order, it was a cheap blow-up doll with a hideous face. I had forced myself to have sex with it at least once before i threw away the $400 scam... When I tried to complain to them, they ignored me. I wrote a negative review and they edited it to be a positive one. I lost all trust in the sex doll market. What they say is true, you get what you pay for. Just as Rick advised on this website, don't buy a doll that is cheap, buy the doll that you really WANT. After over 100+ emails, I received my doll from SD Canada and couldn't be more happy with the doll itself and the unparalleled customer service from Rick. He is always understanding and never irritated with my constant emails. It is because of this, I fully back them and recommend them to anyone in Canada considering on buying a TPE companion. Thank you again Rick, Jenny and SD Canada!! You guys are the definition of real customer service.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Thank you, SD Canada.

Post by SexDollCanada »

Arctic wrote:I want to take a moment to really give props to Rick and Jenny of SD Canada. I was beyond skeptical and suspicious of handing over $2k+ to some fairly new company even though they're in Canada as I am. This is mainly because I got screwed over once already way back in 2012 when I shelled over $400 to some sketchy company based in China that advertised using real sex dolls. When I received the order, it was a cheap blow-up doll with a hideous face. I had forced myself to have sex with it at least once before i threw away the $400 scam... When I tried to complain to them, they ignored me. I wrote a negative review and they edited it to be a positive one. I lost all trust in the sex doll market. What they say is true, you get what you pay for. Just as Rick advised on this website, don't buy a doll that is cheap, buy the doll that you really WANT. After over 100+ emails, I received my doll from SD Canada and couldn't be more happy with the doll itself and the unparalleled customer service from Rick. He is always understanding and never irritated with my constant emails. It is because of this, I fully back them and recommend them to anyone in Canada considering on buying a TPE companion. Thank you again Rick, Jenny and SD Canada!! You guys are the definition of real customer service.
Hey Arctic -

Jenny and I were both very happy to work with you on this order. It feels good when the customer is happy with the end result. I remember buying my first doll, and all the research and painstaking time that was taken to choose the right vendor, and choose the right doll. It is a personal mission for us to try and make that process as easy as possible.

I'm super happy for you and your sexy little Filipina girl! Bang her once for Jenny and I! Jenny was really attracted to your doll by the way. :-)

We would love to see some pics if she is not camera shy!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

anachorn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by anachorn »

great to hear this, AS a Canadian myself I will say its not easy to find sex dolls here even by search the web. So finding this out on here is amazing to here. We are looking for a doll that has 32B or 32C bust and between a 28 inch waist or 32 inch. those are her cloths sizes and she would like one that looks kinda close to her.
win FREE SY 163 Global Limited Edition biggest ass doll go: viewtopic.php?f=396&t=104723

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

anachorn wrote:great to hear this, AS a Canadian myself I will say its not easy to find sex dolls here even by search the web. So finding this out on here is amazing to here. We are looking for a doll that has 32B or 32C bust and between a 28 inch waist or 32 inch. those are her cloths sizes and she would like one that looks kinda close to her.
We are happy to help! Just sent you a PM :-)

Jenny
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

INFORMATIONS