www.sexdollcanada.com/

Great customer service!

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
islandryder1979
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Great customer service!

Post by islandryder1979 »

I just wanted to give a shout out to Rick and Jenny from SF Canada. I just ordered my first doll (6ye 165 F doll with a no 40 and a no 9 head) and had a ton of questions and they have been nothing but super informative, helpful, professional, and friendly about the whole process. They got back to me super quick and are awesome people to deal with while I was going through the ordering process. Now I just can't wait to meet my new woman and highly recommend SD Canada to anyone purchasing a doll.
10/10 for me so far!

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Great customer service!

Post by Chuck Norris »

Awesome!
Please post pics of your new gal when you get her.
6ye I am also interested..same as Piper,Sm and Wm....
I need to win the lottery lol!

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Great customer service!

Post by SexDollCanada »

Chuck Norris wrote:Awesome!
Please post pics of your new gal when you get her.
6ye I am also interested..same as Piper,Sm and Wm....
I need to win the lottery lol!
We got a few pics ... posted in another thread! Islandryder is another talented photographer. Definitely not my strength ...

Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

INFORMATIONS