www.sexdollcanada.com/

Rick and Jenny are awesome!

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
islandryder1979
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Rick and Jenny are awesome!

Post by islandryder1979 »

Just put an order in to SD Canada and it's my first doll so obviously I had a ton of questions. I can't say enough about how great Rick and Jenny have been with their responses and information. Super professional, a lot of information, patient people and helped me along the way so I made an informed decision. Now I'm just waiting for my doll and can't wait to have her on my doorstep! Thanks SD Canada!
(Ordered a 6ye 165 F with head no40 and head no9)

JuliaGrl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Rick and Jenny are awesome!

Post by JuliaGrl »

Jenny got back to us right away with a reply to a question we had about one of their in-stock items. Definitely will be buying from them once we finish saving for the WM 157 they carry.
Julia says, "Make art, not war."

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

islandryder1979 wrote:Just put an order in to SD Canada and it's my first doll so obviously I had a ton of questions. I can't say enough about how great Rick and Jenny have been with their responses and information. Super professional, a lot of information, patient people and helped me along the way so I made an informed decision. Now I'm just waiting for my doll and can't wait to have her on my doorstep! Thanks SD Canada!
(Ordered a 6ye 165 F with head no40 and head no9)
Thanks Islandryder!! We would love to have some news on your 165F!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

JuliaGrl wrote:Jenny got back to us right away with a reply to a question we had about one of their in-stock items. Definitely will be buying from them once we finish saving for the WM 157 they carry.
Hiya JuliaGrl!

Thanks for the kind words xxx

Jenny
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

INFORMATIONS