www.sexdollcanada.com/

One very happy customer over here

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

One very happy customer over here

Post by Chuck Norris »

A few weeks back, the head of my doll got damage. Nothing serious, just part of her ear that got ripped off.
I glued it back together but it did not have the result that I expected. So on to shopping for a new head I went.

Since Sex Doll Canada was a newly TDF approved vendor and more active on this forum than some others Canadian vendor, I decided to go with them for the purchase of my new head.

What I can say about SDC:
1-Professional customer service.
2-Very competitive and even lower prices than competition.
3-Fast response for any inquiries.
4-Fast and discreet shipping.
5-Will go out of their league to help out a customer.
6-After you place an order,they do not leave you in the dark. They send pictures before it leave the manufacture and keep you updated the whole time.
7-What more can you ask?

I know it was only a head and not a whole doll but I am planning to buy a new doll (to keep company for my other one) in a few months and I will definitely go with them.
/Cheers! :glou:

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: One very happy customer over here

Post by SexDollCanada »

Chuck Norris wrote:A few weeks back, the head of my doll got damage. Nothing serious, just part of her ear that got ripped off.
I glued it back together but it did not have the result that I expected. So on to shopping for a new head I went.

Since Sex Doll Canada was a newly TDF approved vendor and more active on this forum than some others Canadian vendor, I decided to go with them for the purchase of my new head.

What I can say about SDC:
1-Professional customer service.
2-Very competitive and even lower prices than competition.
3-Fast response for any inquiries.
4-Fast and discreet shipping.
5-Will go out of their league to help out a customer.
6-After you place an order,they do not leave you in the dark. They send pictures before it leave the manufacture and keep you updated the whole time.
7-What more can you ask?

I know it was only a head and not a whole doll but I am planning to buy a new doll (to keep company for my other one) in a few months and I will definitely go with them.
/Cheers! :glou:

Chuck - just wanted to say thank you for this! Much appreciated :angel:
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

INFORMATIONS